Kodi Community Forum
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: TinyMediaManager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=204)
+---- Thread: Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) (/showthread.php?tid=142723)

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - alspoll - 2013-07-19

(2013-07-19, 07:33)mlaggner Wrote: @alspoll: - there is an option for the movieset automator in die settings/movie - images section. It should already work with the movieset automator
- we included an id search for imdb already; I can have a look if that will also work for tmdb (but tmdb id is only an integer - how should we separate between the movie 2012 and the movie id 2012?)

mlagger,

I found the movie set artwork save location after I posted and it works as expected.

regarding the ID, I am referring to TVDB, not IMDB or TMDB.

I can type the TVDB ID when editing the show and it looks like I can only scrape the episode itself against it (there is a scrape button in the episode edit window) and not the Show itself. (I see I can select to change Show artwork but I do not see how I can be bring in all the other fields automatically). Can a scrape button also be added to the "edit Show"window , the same as edit episode?

TIA,

AL

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - alspoll - 2013-07-19

Is there a way to ignore id.bdmv files?

I have backups of bluray discs and both the bluray movie and these files are populated. Is there a way to have the program ignore these files on import?

TIA,

AL

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - alspoll - 2013-07-23

Another question related to tv shows...

I can't seem to get any files to show up that are saved as video_ts.

My files are saved as follows:
TV Shows\
Arrested Development\
Season 1\
Arrested Development.S01.E01E02E03E04E05E06\
Video_ts

This was the only was I could name the files and still have them show up in XBMC.

Any ideas?

TIA,

AL

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - mlaggner - 2013-07-23

hi,

sorry for late response - I have been busy these days

@borgmanjayce: I am not so familiar with the windows installation (linux user Tongue), but after installtion there should be a link to tmm on the Desktop. At lest it was here at work (windows 7). You can try to re run the installer and repair the installation. If there is no Desktop shortcut to tmm, you may have to search it in your profile (but here at work we have a weird profile setup, so I can't search it here for you..)

@alspoll: - oh I misunderstood you. Scraping for TV shows has to be enhanced - there have been some bug reports/feature requests already. I may have a look if I can add a search with the ID (btw: now I see the problematic search - I'll also have a look at that)
- have you tried to remove the bdmv file extension from the video filenames in the settings?
- I had a look at the source - It may be that VIDEO_TS is search case sensitive. could you rename that folder to upper case and try again?

thx
Manuel

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - alspoll - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-23, 07:42)mlaggner Wrote: hi,

sorry for late response - I have been busy these days

@alspoll: - oh I misunderstood you. Scraping for TV shows has to be enhanced - there have been some bug reports/feature requests already. I may have a look if I can add a search with the ID (btw: now I see the problematic search - I'll also have a look at that)
- have you tried to remove the bdmv file extension from the video filenames in the settings?
- I had a look at the source - It may be that VIDEO_TS is search case sensitive. could you rename that folder to upper case and try again?

thx
Manuel

I checked the file naming again and it is named VIDEO_TS (all caps) and it did not work.

Removing .bdmv did the trick.

Thank you.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - mlaggner - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-24, 00:49)alspoll Wrote: I checked the file naming again and it is named VIDEO_TS (all caps) and it did not work.

I found the problem (I assume your .VOB files are upper case - at the moment tmm only matches lower case file extension in the tv show section).
A fix is written and will be in the next version

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-19, 21:40)alspoll Wrote: Is there a way to ignore id.bdmv files?

Hi,
can you tell me the folderstructure of your BD?
the id.bdmv should reside in the certificate folder, which is skipped per default...
(at least for movies)
Or is it a TV BD folder?

Another thing i'm wondering:
Did anyone had any issue with old XBMC11 Eden style movies?
I mean, setting everything for XBMC12 Frodo, read all the movies, and doing a cleanup and rename?
Did everything work flawlessly?!

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - alspoll - 2013-07-25

(2013-07-24, 09:23)mlaggner Wrote:
(2013-07-24, 00:49)alspoll Wrote: I checked the file naming again and it is named VIDEO_TS (all caps) and it did not work.

I found the problem (I assume your .VOB files are upper case - at the moment tmm only matches lower case file extension in the tv show section).
A fix is written and will be in the next version

mlagger,

Yes, I verified, my .VOB files are upper case.

Thanks for resolving this.

AL

(2013-07-24, 22:15)myron Wrote:
(2013-07-19, 21:40)alspoll Wrote: Is there a way to ignore id.bdmv files?

Hi,
can you tell me the folderstructure of your BD?
the id.bdmv should reside in the certificate folder, which is skipped per default...
(at least for movies)
Or is it a TV BD folder?

Another thing i'm wondering:
Did anyone had any issue with old XBMC11 Eden style movies?
I mean, setting everything for XBMC12 Frodo, read all the movies, and doing a cleanup and rename?
Did everything work flawlessly?!

myron

i used anydvdhd to backup the discs.

structure is:

Blade Runner\
BDMV\ ....contains STREAM, PLAYLIST, META, JAR, CLPINF, BDJO, BACKUP AND AUXDATA (in the BACKUP folder it is correctly ignoring the index.bdmv and MovieObject.bdmv files.)
CERTIFICATE\id.bdmv
then BACKUP\id.bdmv

Hope that makes sense.

TIA,

AL

tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - j2048b - 2013-07-25

I truly love this media manager ive tried another a d it messed up my movies by naming a lot of them the same name for some reason, with this mm, i select a handfull of movies and search manualy and set everything up as i want and so far so good, now the force selection did not work as well as it took my ace ventura pet detective movie and named it and gave it all the metadata from ace ventura jr, jr pet detective,

So if i go slow and make sure its all correct 1 at a time, then all is good... And does exactly what i want but if i select the program to force the metadata auto matically, its a no go for some reason and yes i just said this twice

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-07-25

(2013-07-25, 01:06)j2048b Wrote: the force selection did not work as well as it took my ace ventura pet detective movie and named it and gave it all the metadata from ace ventura jr, jr pet detective,
Well, yes, this always can happen.
We have a similarity matcher in place, which generates scores/ranks based on the searchresults (like google), and after a given threshold we see them as "similar"
Tweaking this and the treshold is always a tradeoff, as we dont want to have too many false positives.
I changed it slightly, but it definitely needs a lot of testing here... stay tuned...

(2013-07-25, 00:43)alspoll Wrote: CERTIFICATE\id.bdmv
BACKUP\id.bdmv
Hope that makes sense.
Yes, thanks.
Found a... uhm Bug, where the ignoring of this did not always work correctly.
Fixed and in next version Smile

tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - j2048b - 2013-07-25

Thanks myron! I do wonder if it may simply search by folder or file name perhaps might make the auto search function for metadata be more precise?

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-07-25

It is already too precise Wink
Well, upon scanning for new movies, we try to detect a clean and searchable movie title out of the movie folder. (removing all the weird names, resolutions and whatsoever)
This works quite well IMHO Smile
And the movie title is filled afterwards into the searchform.

If we get more than one 100% prefect matches on the searchresults, we currently skip the automatic scraping.
(better scrape nothing, than the wrong movie)
But your example showed up a corner case, where an old fix might not be needed there anylonger... which i now removed.

Thats cool thanks appreciate it!!

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - mlaggner - 2013-07-25

hey folks: here is another bugfix release with some minor features added:

25.07.2013 - v2.1 - r768
feature: option to update a single datasource(<a href="http://www.tinymediamanager.org/index.php/update-single-datasourcetv-show/" title="Update single datasource/TV show">see post</a>)
feature: added experimental support of moviemeter.nl scraper
feature: added fallback language (en) if the localized translation (title, plot, tagline) for a movie is not found
feature: added copy/cut/paste context menu for textfields
feature: force NFO rewrite
feature: added extra scraping action for episodes (e.g. for are new episodes in a TV show)
fix: many enchancements to the movie and TV show importers
fix: many stability fixes
fix: edited movie plot will now be stored (to database and NFO)
fix: sort order of movies in a movieset if the movie count > 9
fix: file name of episode thumb
fix: some fixes for MediaPortal NFOs
fix: when updating an offline TV show datasource, the TV shows will no longer get removed
fix: duplicate TV shows
fix: scraper settings will now be respected upon scrape

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - alspoll - 2013-07-25

Great job on the new release!

fix: many enhancements to the movie and TV show importers

Un-Go is now scraping as expected. Thank you.

Not sure if this has been requested yet as I know the TV section is still being actively developed... but adding filtering options similar to Movies.

TIA,

AL