Kodi Community Forum
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: TinyMediaManager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=204)
+---- Thread: Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) (/showthread.php?tid=142723)

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - scorpie - 2013-09-16

@myron

Too bad.
I have only four files per movie. No chance to add the possibility of more than one movie per folder.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - dhead - 2013-09-16

Thanks mlaggner.

I think I found an "issue" with TMM.
When running the renamer on "VIDEO_TS" dvd folder (vob, ifo, bup files) then it should only rename the folder and not the files.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-09-16

hmm.. this should not happen; we explicitly have a check on that.
Is there a video_ts folder inside your movie dir? or are the files plain there?
Can you send us the logfile? (eg TMM inline bugreport)
Thanks.

@scorpie
Sorry Smile won't happen in near future (if ever)
But there are good tools out there to move similar files into folders.
You'll never regret this step Wink

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-09-18

@scorpie
Maybe i was a bit too fast Big Grin
Had some hacking nights, and i've got it kinda working.
So you might find something in next release Smile

Its an EXPERIMENTAL feature, and has many drawbacks:
- NO filename settings (all fixed to [moviefilename]-(poster|fanart).ext)
- NO extrafanart
- NO extrathumbs
- NO movieset artwork
- NO actor images
- and maybe some other things, which might not work as expected...

But you will be able to "rename & cleanup" such movies into their own directory, to "upgrade" them to a fully working one (if you like)

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - dhead - 2013-09-19

(2013-09-16, 23:55)myron Wrote: hmm.. this should not happen; we explicitly have a check on that.
Is there a video_ts folder inside your movie dir? or are the files plain there?
Can you send us the logfile? (eg TMM inline bugreport)
Thanks.

The files are plainly there, not video_ts folder.
I've sent the bug report.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-09-19

ah ok, this is the reason Smile
I've added already an extended check for named 'disc' files which should not be renamed - regardless of directory.
Thanks for reporting.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - scorpie - 2013-09-20

@myron

cool, many thanks.

I'll wait for the next release

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - efrantz23 - 2013-09-22

Im having some issues figuring out the command line stuff for OSX. The details aren't clear on TMM website. Anyone have success with it yet? Id like to add it as an SABnzb script.

Cheers!

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - mlaggner - 2013-09-23

@efrantz23: if you download an app in OSX it is basically a directory with a given structure. So if you downloaded tmm to (eg to /Users/manuel/Applications/tinyMediaManager.app) the shellscript for command line access would resist in
/Users/manuel/Applications/tinyMediaManager.app/Contents/Resources/tinyMediaManagerCMD.sh

hth

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - efrantz23 - 2013-09-23

Thanks, I did get that far. But when I try and use Terminal to execute it, I get a "command not found" error.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - mlaggner - 2013-09-23

you may have to change the directory; tmm needs the directory, where the tmm.jar lives, as working directory

try to put an
Code:
cd /Users/manuel/Applications/tinyMediaManager.app/Contents/Resources/

in front of the execution of the shellscript

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - efrantz23 - 2013-09-24

(2013-09-23, 15:48)mlaggner Wrote: you may have to change the directory; tmm needs the directory, where the tmm.jar lives, as working directory

try to put an
Code:
cd /Users/manuel/Applications/tinyMediaManager.app/Contents/Resources/

in front of the execution of the shellscript

I got it. Thanks Manuel! Excellent program. It's much better than the auto scrapers of CouchPotato and Sickbeard et al.

Ill let you know if I get it synced up with SABnzb.

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - mlaggner - 2013-09-30

30.09.2013 - version 2.4 - r1013
feature: detect movies in multi movie dirs (this file structure is not recommended)
feature: added wake on LAN support
feature: add up to 5 fanarts to the MediaPortal NFO
feature: clear image cache for single movies/TV shows/episodes
feature: reworked search result score calculation (automatic scrape should now be better)
feature: Moviemeter.nl will now gather more data
feature: reworked movie panel for better access to common menu items
feature: added certification to the renamer options
feature: made search panel a bit smaller, so it is not taking up that much space
feature: our 1000th commit Wink
fix: fixed movie renamer. If you encounter some problems with incomplete renaming - an update datasource should fix it!
fix: if you suffered from incomplete renaming, tmm crashed when selecting a movie
fix: fixed a crash in the image panel
fix: IMDB scraper should now return better localized titles
fix: TheTVDb scraper will now always take the right language from settings
fix: better detection of BR/DVD folders
fix: changed working directory for *nix commandline shellscripts
fix: cancel TV show renamer should now cancel immediately
fix: close movie scraper (force best match) via 'X' will no longer start the scraper

AW: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - puenktchen - 2013-09-30

@team tMM
great job guys, and a spezial thanks for scraping video runtimes!
But i'm still not happy with multiple certification strings although i understand your idea behind it.
I'm using the nfos not in xbmc and that is the problem...
How about an "advancedsettings.xml" like in MediaElch where your can map certifications and genres to your own need.
Also MediaElch's customizable scraper would perfectly fit into tMM Big Grin

RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - myron - 2013-09-30

Ok, so what backend do you use?
And how do you need the certifications?
(i'm not too happy whith this style as well...)
Maybe you want to try the MediaPortal Style NFO; nearly the same as XBMC, but only one ID for certifications Wink