Kodi Community Forum
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: TV Show Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=305)
+----- Thread: Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies (/showthread.php?tid=142835)

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - xborder - 2014-01-29

DeekayNL, can you show me your advancedsettings.xml?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Squall13 - 2014-02-08

Hi.

First of all, this scraper is amazing. I am posting here because this is the SINGLE problem I have encountered using this scraper for almost 2 years

I decided to rewatch Yuu Yuu Hakusho for nostalgia's sake and it cannot scape any episode whatsover. If I use TVDB it gets info provided you specifically set it up the way it says on their web (separate per season)

I'm running OpenElec on a Pi for reference.

Any way to debug this? If you need more information I'll be happy to provide more

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-08

I'd need to know more about your folder and file naming, preferably with a debug log (wiki) of you refreshing the show folder.

If you've played with the scraper settings also, I'd need to know what you've changed as I can't reproduce this.

(I tested using "Yuu Yuu Hakusho" as the folder name, and "Test S01E01.disc" and "Test - 02 - Test.disc" as the dummy files.)

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - WhoEver - 2014-02-10

Hey,
I am now trying to get Anime matched in XBMC since a good month, but nothing works, except I would rename everything what I don´t want.
Could please somebody help me with my regexes?

My pattern are:

Name - episodenr [metainformation]
Name E0x - EpisodeName
Name OVA/Special episodenr [metainf]
Name - episodenr Episodename [metainformation]
Name - E0x - Episodename [metainf
[group] Name - episodeNr
E0x - Episodename
0x - Episodename
Name Folge episodeNr

Sooner or later I am gonna rename most of them to the first three.

Well, practically at every Episode is at the End the Metainformation which is in some [].
Sometimes is at the end of the episodenumber a v2 or so.

My regexes:
Code:
<regexp>([\w]+) - e([\d]+)</regexp>
<regexp>([\w\s]+) - ([\d]+)</regexp>
<regexp>([\w]+)\D ([\d])</regexp>
<regexp>([\w]+) Folge ([\d]+)</regexp>

Hope somebody can help me.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Clockw0rk - 2014-02-12

Dagnabbit.

The movie scraper seems to be working fine, but the show scraper isn't functioning for me.

I have a uniform naming scheme, taken from the first post (with slightly less metadata), and I've added the regex from the first post into my advancedsettings.xml, but it's a no go.

Could someone help me decipher my debug log and see what's wrong?

http://pastebin.com/ErjrSGAr
(xbmclogs wouldn't let me paste due to censored material? Sad )

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-12

@Clockw0rk: From your log, I'd say you must have been banned during a previous scan.

The log shows the series are in the library, and the episodes are being enumerated, but the episode guides are returning empty. Since there's no evidence of XBMC actually connecting to anidb to download the XML files, it means that it's working from the cache, which means you're likely seeing the cached after-effects of a temporary ban.

The best bet is to clear your scraper cache folder (C:\Users\Clockwork\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod\) and try again. You may also want to try upping the Delay parameter in the scraper settings (for the source folder) to prevent future bans.

@WhoEver: Try:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name - episodenr [metainformation] -->
    <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name E0x - EpisodeName -->
    <regexp defaultseason="0">(?:ova|special) ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name OVA/Special episodenr [metainf] -->
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
(I'll leave the remainder for you - check also Naming video files/TV shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki) for more details.)
I'm also assuming there that the OVA/Special numbering was for special episodes. Remember, episodes need to numbered as they are listed anidb.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Clockw0rk - 2014-02-13

(2014-02-12, 10:55)scudlee Wrote: The best bet is to clear your scraper cache folder (C:\Users\Clockwork\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod\) and try again. You may also want to try upping the Delay parameter in the scraper settings (for the source folder) to prevent future bans.

For some reason, the TV scraper default delay is set to 1 on my system.

Increased delay to 200, cleared cache: No change.

Delay 200, cleared cache again, removed source and readded: No change.

Delay 200, cleared cache again, deleted database and started fresh: SUCCESS!

200 may be a bit excessive, but I was able to scrape 400 series without getting banned, so I'm happy.

Thanks for the help!

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - WhoEver - 2014-02-13

@WhoEver: Try:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name - episodenr [metainformation] -->
    <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name E0x - EpisodeName -->
    <regexp defaultseason="0">(?:ova|special) ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name OVA/Special episodenr [metainf] -->
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
(I'll leave the remainder for you - check also Naming video files/TV shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki) for more details.)
I'm also assuming there that the OVA/Special numbering was for special episodes. Remember, episodes need to numbered as they are listed anidb.
[/quote]

Thank´s with your regex I am matching one episode more from 50 eps.
I already read this article three times but I don´t get what you want to say.

I have a few questions.
Why are you using () at the start? Is this for the Name? IF, yes I thought its taken from the folder. And then, why is in the first regex a - before the () ?
What does that mean: (\d+)((?:-\d+)*)
The first is for the Episode, but why then the 2nd? Is this an Assertion for the - ? Wouldn´t that always match for 12-23 ?

In the 2nd: - [^\\/]
Doesn´t that mean that your matching everything to the end. So, it doesnt really match the Episodename?

I tried to change it to Name episode# [metainf] , since I only have 12 Episodes of it. <regexp> ()episode((\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>
But that doesn´t match.

And what todo with Anime, which have a super long Name and in it is a : on Anidb, but since Win doesn´t allow it, it´s not in the Filename. Although the Foldername was matched and created a new Entry. And the Filename just has the Format: Name - # []

What todo with Filenames where the Name is in two Parts?
I tried it with the standard pattern, but its useless.
DragonBall Kai_S02E33.German.Dubbed.720p.HDTV.x264
Dragonball Kai.S02E39.German.Dubbed.720p.HDTV.x264
Dragonball E41
Dragonball Kai E41
Dragonball Kai S04 E78 German Dubbed 720p HDTV x264
and also for <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? [^\\/]*$</regexp> It just doesn´t work
Also tried to set points.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-13

The only things you need to capture from the file name are the season number, the episode number, and the part to be checked for multi-episode. The series name gets taken from the folder, and the episode name will be retrieved from anidb by the scraper based on the episode number.

So, because the file names don't have a season, the first group gets left empty () - XBMC will interpret that as being season 1 (or the value of the defaultseason attribute). We include this because otherwise the second and third groups will get interpreted as the first and second, i.e. the episode number will be seen as the season number. If you're not bothered about multi-episodes, you can just have a single group capture the episode number (any other groups used must be non-capturing, e.g. (?:___) )

The second group captures the episode number (\d+).

The third group ((?:-\d+)*)? then, as you note, matches (optionally) things like -02-03-04 which XBMC will recognise (via tvmultipartmatching) as being additional episodes included in the file.

The [^\\/]*$ part just forces the match to only occur on the file name and not on a sub-folder (by ensuring there are no file dividers in the match). Not entirely necessary if you know your folders are tidy, but if I'm suggesting to someone else, I'll include it for safety. Nothing it matches against is captured, or used.

For your last query, like I say, the regex is only interested in the season and episode numbers from the file name, as long as the file name matches the regex, it won't matter what you put as the name.

To reply to your edit: I don't know what you mean by the name being in two parts.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Xelloss - 2014-02-16

Hi, I wanted to suggest a small improvement, but maybe it will be stupid/impossible, so here is my assumption:

I can decide to store the id from anidb or tvdb..
If I choose tvdb id I have each season treated as season 1, like you told me some months ago, with full "artwork downloader" support but issues with trakt (obviously it marks watched only the first season) and with episode thumb preview (that are the same for both season!).
If I opt for anidb I have each season treated separately but no complete "artwork downloader" support (just fanarts, posters and banners). Not sure about episode thumb, they were the same when I tried but maybe it was the cache.

Am I right? If so, here my suggestion: since the trakt issue has no easy solution, I'd like an option to disable the retrieving of the episode thumb from tvdb (if thecnically possible, since these can be automatically generated from the video, I think).

Thanks and sorry, I couldn't find an explicit clarification about this matter in the previous posts!

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-16

I'm not following your logic... Why do you want to disable the episode thumbs?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Xelloss - 2014-02-16

(2014-02-16, 17:40)scudlee Wrote: I'm not following your logic... Why do you want to disable the episode thumbs?

I want to disable only the parsing from tvdb to prevent (i.e.) "Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 1x01" to have the same thumb as "Rinne no Lagrange 1x01". At least this is what happens to me!
When I manually select "no art" xbmc automatically takes a screenshot from the actual episode, which is better (for me at least) than having S1 thumbs for all S2.

This seems true when storing tvdb ID during the scraping (which should provide the vantage over anidb ID of parsing more files from fanart.tv).

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-16

Turns out this has nothing to do with any of that.

That specific situation is an error in the anime-list.xml where the Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 entry had a defaulttvdbseason of "1" instead of "2".

I've now corrected it, so if you clear your cache and refresh the season 2 folder, you should get the correct thumbs.

The choice between storing the tvdb id or the anidb id has no connection to the episode thumbnails (which are retrieved from thetvdb regardless).

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Delarsh - 2014-02-18

Complete XBMC newb here so I apologize if there's an obvious answer to this sitting somewhere, I wasn't able to find one. I used the scraper but half my animes don't get added to my library properly. For example the Hellsing Ultimate folder I have gets added to the library and the poster art/summary is all there, but it says "total episodes: 0" and when accessing it from the library none of the episodes show up. I can still access the episodes from "files" but none of them get renamed into the [SeasonXEpisode EpisodeName] format. Is there something I need to do to get the scraper to recognize these or a good way to just manually enter these into the library under their proper folders?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - WhoEver - 2014-02-20

Hey, I still have no clue why many Formats are not working although they have the same Format as in Anidb.

StillBig GrinragonBall Kai_S02E33.German.Dubbed.720p.HDTV.x264
I renamed it to Dragon ball Kai E05 and it should match with <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? [^\\/]*$</regexp>
But its still not working.

You also said that it´s taking the Name from the Folder. Okay.
Then how do I say that there is no Name in the File?

e38 - Viel zu viele Prüfungsteilnehmer!, this is not working
asdfsf e38 - Viel zu viele Prüfungsteilnehmer!, this is working
or just e38, not working
I tried it with: <regexp> [^\\/]*()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp> and <regexp> [^\\/]*()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? [^\\/]*$</regexp>

Or if I have KissXsis Episode 04 [1920x1080] this <regexp>()episode(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp> is also not working. It´s the same Pattern as u have given me just with a episode instead of an e

Edit:
Is it possible that XBMC is also matching the blanks in the advancedsettings? I just changed one blank and now I am matching 50 Entrys more....