Kodi Community Forum
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: TV Show Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=305)
+----- Thread: Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies (/showthread.php?tid=142835)

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-20

@WhoEver: It is definitely the case that spaces are part of the regexp.

So the first pattern is "SPACE" "E" "NUMBER" (+other stuff), and that won't match when the E is at the start of the file name. You could try replacing the space with [\\/ ] (just removing the space would be bad as e.g. S03E01 would then also match the pattern as season 1 episode 1).

In the KissxSis example the opposite thing is in effect, as you have a space between the "Episode" and the number in the file name but not in the regexp..

@Delarsh: How are your files named? Read Naming video files/TV shows (wiki), and if you can rename your files to match one of the default patterns, I'd recommend it. If not you'll need to add custom regexps to your advancedsettings.xml (wiki) (see Using custom file names).

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - WhoEver - 2014-02-20

Okay normally I deactivate something like that.

So, is there an possibility to deactivate the blank Matching?
And/Or is there an possibility to say: There can be anything , a control signal, a word , a number whatever?

Your [\\/ ] didn´t work. But [\s] does.

I dont found it in the Naming Sheme Wiki, so:
Do there always have to be an Episodenumber? I have here some Anime, which only have one Episode, do I have to rename them or is there something like that: <regexp>[\s]()()()[\s]\{[^\\/]*$</regexp>

Is there an known Bug, that its not matching an Anime, although the Foldername is the same as the anidb Name? So it´s not even in the Wall.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - costi - 2014-02-24

Can anyone tell me how to scrape second season of Fate/Zero?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Orbixx - 2014-02-24

Trying to get this anime to get detected by this mod, but cannot use the official/default name due to Windows filename limitations

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10197

The alternative titles are not getting picked up either. Anybody else having this problem?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-02-24

@Orbixx: The synonym Seitokai Yakuindomo Bleep should get picked up by the scraper (at least it did just now for me). Alternatively, if you add a tvshow.nfo to the folder for the series, containing just that URL (or even just the "aid=10197" part), then you can name the folder anything you like.

@costi: The "second" season of Fate/Zero should be treated as a separate series, and be placed in a folder called Fate Zero (2012) (or Fate Zero 2nd Season should also work) with files numbered as being season 1 of that series.

@WhoEver:
(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: So, is there an possibility to deactivate the blank Matching?
No.

(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: And/Or is there an possibility to say: There can be anything , a control signal, a word , a number whatever?
I don't follow, can you give an example?

(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: Do there always have to be an Episodenumber? I have here some Anime, which only have one Episode, do I have to rename them or is there something like that: <regexp>[\s]()()()[\s]\{[^\\/]*$</regexp>
Yes, the does at least need to be an episode number for TV show scraping. However, you can treat the single-episode titles as movies if you separate them out to their own source folder and use the movie version of the scraper.

(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: Is there an known Bug, that its not matching an Anime, although the Foldername is the same as the anidb Name? So it´s not even in the Wall.
Example?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - costi - 2014-02-24

(2014-02-24, 10:04)scudlee Wrote: @costi: The "second" season of Fate/Zero should be treated as a separate series, and be placed in a folder called Fate Zero (2012) (or Fate Zero 2nd Season should also work) with files numbered as being season 1 of that series.

Thanks.

Whoever designed this "new season = new series" crap should burn in hell very slowly...

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - saitoh183 - 2014-02-24

(2014-02-24, 12:06)costi Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 10:04)scudlee Wrote: @costi: The "second" season of Fate/Zero should be treated as a separate series, and be placed in a folder called Fate Zero (2012) (or Fate Zero 2nd Season should also work) with files numbered as being season 1 of that series.

Thanks.

Whoever designed this "new season = new series" crap should burn in hell very slowly...

lol...You know that Anime actually dont have seasons right?...that its the Western way of switching everything

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Orbixx - 2014-02-24

(2014-02-24, 10:04)scudlee Wrote: @Orbixx: The synonym Seitokai Yakuindomo Bleep should get picked up by the scraper (at least it did just now for me). Alternatively, if you add a tvshow.nfo to the folder for the series, containing just that URL (or even just the "aid=10197" part), then you can name the folder anything you like.

Ah, it seems it's not on TVDB yet.

(2014-02-24, 14:39)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 12:06)costi Wrote:

Thanks.

lol...You know that Anime actually dont have seasons right?...that its the Western way of switching everything

In many cases it's right, but in many cases (like here) it isn't, because the "new show" is a direct continuation of the previous one. In which case it would make sense to have everything as one show, instead of renaming eps 14-25 to 01-12 of a new series. But we're going off-topic here...

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - WhoEver - 2014-03-01

How should I deal with:
[xxx]_b_a_asdf_asd_-_01[adf][asdf].mkv

I tried it with:
<regexp>[^\\/]*()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)?[^\\/]*$</regexp> and
<regexp>[\\/ ]()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)?[^\\/]*$</regexp>

Quote: WhoEver Wrote: And/Or is there an possibility to say: There can be anything , a control signal, a word , a number whatever?
I don't follow, can you give an example?

Well yeah, Practically just saying: xasdf[]] 01 , so that it matches from 01.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Kantana - 2014-03-03

Hey!
I've been trying to get this working for the last two days, but I can't seem to get any files to show up in XBMC. The shows appear, but with 0 episodes.
I tried using the (Name - ## - Title [stuff])-format, but ran into issues with episodes with extremely long titles, like Nichijou has. I don't really want titles in the filenames anyway, so I was trying to see if I could get it working without them.

My filename format is as follows:
Code:
Acchi Kocchi - 01 [Tsumiki] [730A425B]

and I've verified that this regex matches it:
Code:
^([\w\s]*) - (\d+v?\d+) (\[[\w\s\D]+\]) ([\w\d\D\s]*)

It doesn't work if I remove the first part either, i.e.
Code:
- (\d+v?\d+) (\[[\w\s\D]+\]) ([\w\d\D\s]*)

However, I still can't get the episodes to show up. Does the scraper need the title to match the episode?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-03-03

A few pointers:

The three capturing groups (the parts in brackets) should be for the season number, episode number, and multi-episode part only. Or a single group just for the episode number.
If you need to group anything else you should make it non-capturing by adding ?: after the opening bracket.

If you're using XBMC 12 Frodo, there is a flaw in the regex logic that lowercases the regex before processing, turning \D into \d, so keep that in mind.

The entire file path is checked by the regex, so including the ^ will cause the regex to fail as the file name is unlikely to be at the start. In fact it's usually better to have a $ at the end of the regex to force the match to just the file name.

I would try to keep the regex as simple as possible in terms of the match - if the episode number lies between a " - " and a " [", and that is a unique occurrence in the file name, don't complicate further.

Try:
Code:
- ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Kantana - 2014-03-04

That seems to be working great. Thanks a bunch! Big Grin
I'm currently having problems with getting banned, though. I didn't get banned at all the first day and a half while I tried and failed to scrape, but now I'm getting banned pretty quickly (only getting to folders starting with H), even with the TV scraper delay parameter upped to 5. Not using the Google Search option. Is there anything in particular I should be taking a look at?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2014-03-04

Did you clear your cache? The cache persists for 48 hours, so if you got banned initially around the H folders, then you'll continue to appear to until the cache expires, even if your ban has long since been lifted.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Kantana - 2014-03-04

Yes, I had to clear my cache before scraping just now, so everything up until H was scraped 10 minutes ago. I checked the XML from the AniDB API to see if I was banned.