Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins (/showthread.php?tid=144457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - piipes - 2014-12-14

(2014-11-29, 20:49)weirdinin Wrote: Have you got yle areena working with kodi? Tried that trick that worked fine with ruutu but no luck with yle. Any advice?

Kodi 14 beta5

and here's debug log

http://pastebin.com/1sXVyKwu

EDIT. got it working. If someone else having this problem, this may help:

\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.yleareena\addon.xml

change

"
<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.parsedom" version="0.9.1"/>
<import addon='script.module.simple.downloader' version='0.9.3'/>
</requires>
"

to

"
<requires>
<import addon="script.module.simple.downloader" version="0.9.3"/>
<import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="3.3.0"/>
</requires>
"

Thank you, you are the KING!

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - weirdinin - 2014-12-14

Glad you liked it

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Ratapa - 2014-12-14

Quote:Ruutu not work.
Windows 8 Kodi Helix beta2
M8 OpenELEC 5.0 (4.95.3 Kodi Helix beta3)

Edit ruutu addon to get work on kodi helix
.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/addon.xml
<requires>
</requires>

To

<requires>
<import addon="script.module.simple.downloader" version="0.9.5"/>
</requires>

How do you do this in linux? I can't find the folder. I tried to the change the addon.xml in the plugin zip file and install again, but that didn't help.

E: wrong quote

btw, any change getting addon for soneraviihde?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - pen1 - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-14, 21:36)Ratapa Wrote:
Quote:Ruutu not work.
Windows 8 Kodi Helix beta2
M8 OpenELEC 5.0 (4.95.3 Kodi Helix beta3)

Edit ruutu addon to get work on kodi helix
.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/addon.xml
<requires>
</requires>

To

<requires>
<import addon="script.module.simple.downloader" version="0.9.5"/>
</requires>

How do you do this in linux? I can't find the folder. I tried to the change the addon.xml in the plugin zip file and install again, but that didn't help.

E: wrong quote

btw, any change getting addon for soneraviihde?

in folder
Openelec
/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu

Linux mint
/usr/lib/kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Ratapa - 2014-12-21

(2014-12-19, 19:50)pen1 Wrote: in folder
Openelec
/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu

Linux mint
/usr/lib/kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu

Can't find such a folder (nor any other addons I use):
Code:
/usr/lib/kodi/addons $ ls -al
total 52
drwxr-xr-x 13 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 .
drwxr-xr-x  4 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 ..
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 library.xbmc.addon
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 library.xbmc.codec
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 library.xbmc.gui
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 library.xbmc.pvr
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 screensaver.rsxs.euphoria
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 screensaver.rsxs.plasma
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 screensaver.rsxs.solarwinds
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 visualization.fishbmc
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 visualization.glspectrum
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 visualization.projectm
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dec 16 15:29 visualization.waveform

I tried to use search function, but all it finds is the zip file. I have all the Finnish tv addons installed and fusion wizard addons. I can't seem to find folders for any of those.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Ratapa - 2014-12-25

Any help for getting the ruutu.fi work on Linux (mint) working would be appreciated... I have no problems on my Windows pc.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2015-01-17

Now, all plugins should work in Kodi Helix. Sorry that it took a while.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Raitsa - 2015-01-18

Thanks szymex Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - ahux - 2015-01-18

Thanks for the update. Seems to be playing videos well on Kodi.

There is one issue though that seems to be remaining at least with YLE Areena. The catalogue only shows the latest entry in a series. For example from the series 'True detective' only the latest #4 is shown. Also the search does not return more than the latest.

Running Kodi, Raspbelrry Pi and this latest YLE plugin.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2015-01-18

(2015-01-18, 11:01)ahux Wrote: Thanks for the update. Seems to be playing videos well on Kodi.

There is one issue though that seems to be remaining at least with YLE Areena. The catalogue only shows the latest entry in a series. For example from the series 'True detective' only the latest #4 is shown. Also the search does not return more than the latest.

Running Kodi, Raspbelrry Pi and this latest YLE plugin.

OK, please make a ticket on github (https://github.com/szymex/xbmc-finnish-tv)

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - mundus - 2015-01-18

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I'm still having issues with the ruutu.fi plugin on Kodi running on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.

I create an ticket also about this. Full copy of my log is available at http://paste.ubuntu.com/9779261/

Here's the error anyway. Same one that I had previously before update.
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
  - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
  Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
  Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'
  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 414, in <module>  ruutu.handle()
  File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/xbmcutil.py", line 65, in handle hdlFunc(int(pg), params)
  File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 310, in handleCategory items = scrapPager(link)
  File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 136, in scrapPager return scrapPagerContent(content)
  File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 180, in scrapPagerContent available = selAvailability[0].string.strip() if len(selAvailability) > 0 else '0'
  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - kuksa - 2015-01-21

hi ,i install geexbox but yleareena and katsomo not working,whether any of the tasks that should play?

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 133, in <module>
                                                katsomo.handle()
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 54, in handle
                                                self.playVideo(link)
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 72, in playVideo
                                                resolvedVideoLink = self.handleVideo(link)
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 97, in handleVideo
                                                vid = self.scrapper.scrapVideoLink(link)
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomoscraper.py", line 106, in scrapVideoLink
                                                ret = str((common.parseDOM(response.read(), "source", {'type': 'video/mp4'}, ret="src"))[0]) + FFMPEG_PARAMETERS
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
08:35:48 T:2663994464 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(7, /root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py): the python script "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py" has left$

Code:
ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/_AES.so: undefined symbol: rpl_malloc
09:00:54 T:3040858656   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.yleareena/
09:00:54 T:3040858656   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.yleareena/) failed

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - vovakova - 2015-01-21

I'm still having problems launching the plugin, it's not opening, says some crypto modul is missing, using minix 8h.. other plugins working with no problems

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2015-01-23

(2015-01-21, 13:53)vovakova Wrote: I'm still having problems launching the plugin, it's not opening, says some crypto modul is missing, using minix 8h.. other plugins working with no problems

Plugin? Which one?
And it helps if you tell your OS...in your case its android
and I believe you need python (pycrypto)

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - vovakova - 2015-01-26

Thank you for the reply, I am using Minix 8H and Yle Arreena was never working, I was trying to find that pyton script, but couldn't install it Yle Areena never even opens