Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins (/showthread.php?tid=144457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 01:53)vovakova Wrote: Thank you for the reply, I am using Minix 8H and Yle Arreena was never working, I was trying to find that pyton script, but couldn't install it Yle Areena never even opens

Read thread and check how or if RasPi ppl solved problem.
RasPi use Android

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - pen1 - 2015-01-28

(2015-01-21, 13:53)vovakova Wrote: I'm still having problems launching the plugin, it's not opening, says some crypto modul is missing, using minix 8h.. other plugins working with no problems

If you like to get it work. You mayby have to install Openelec (Linux) Rom to your Box.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - vovakova - 2015-01-28

thank you, but it's kind of complicated, I just don't understand, why there is such a problem with Yle, other Finish addons are working fine Rutu and others, also STV, NRK and so on - everything is working, but not Yle Areena..

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - vovakova - 2015-02-04

Hi, I managed to install the crypto modul, Yle Areena now opens the menu, the list of programs, but doesn't open any streams, no live streams as well..

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - BoxFreak - 2015-02-04

Running on Openelec and quite often many videos fail to play on Yle Areena. On other day everything works fine. Any idea what might cause this?

When I click video, nothing happens or then comes this message "One or more items failed to play, please check log".

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - vovakova - 2015-02-04

I have exactly the same problem, none of the videos open..

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - BoxFreak - 2015-02-05

Openelec soft reset solved it. Now all videos work all right. Removing and reinstalling Yle Areena addon didn´t do the trick.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - distill - 2015-02-15

The Katsomo plugin now says "Can not play Katsomo videos (thanks to DRM)". So there was a recent change to this situation. I was wondering what happened, did they change the DRM somehow or what changed? There is no chance to fix it anymore?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-15, 19:12)distill Wrote: The Katsomo plugin now says "Can not play Katsomo videos (thanks to DRM)". So there was a recent change to this situation. I was wondering what happened, did they change the DRM somehow or what changed? There is no chance to fix it anymore?

I believe(not necessary fact)...reason is this...

XBMC/Kodi used mobile site and Katsomo’s mobile site is soon gone.
Quote:"MTV Katsomon mobiilisivusto on poistumassa käytöstä, eivätkä Katsomon ohjelmat ole tämän vuoksi katsottavissa mobiilisivuston kautta."

Silverlight doesn't work with Kodi...so we have to wait.
Only way atm is start program outside of Kodi, example browser.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Damstas - 2015-03-12

Hi. I don't also like that MTV is going this way removing the mobile site. Please send a message to their Facebook wall about this issue, maybe they will change their course of action.
https://www.facebook.com/mtvkatsomo

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - BoxFreak - 2015-03-26

(2015-02-04, 18:49)BoxFreak Wrote: Running on Openelec and quite often many videos fail to play on Yle Areena. On other day everything works fine. Any idea what might cause this?

When I click video, nothing happens or then comes this message "One or more items failed to play, please check log".

Easier way to solve this problem seems to be only deleting all files in the addon_data\plugin.video.yleareena -folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - BoxFreak - 2015-03-26

(2014-07-31, 08:50)BoxFreak Wrote: Now that HD-quality is available on Yle Areena, does it work on XBMC?

Any news on this? Yle Areena on Android can output also HD.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - BoxFreak - 2015-04-27

Yle Areena stopped working today. Deleting temp files and uninstalling and reinstalling didn´t help. Script fails whenever I try to access any of the genres (eg. Kids, Sports and so on). Is this a common problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Raitsa - 2015-04-27

Probs here too starting today (27.4.2015).

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - teemue - 2015-04-27

(2015-04-27, 19:11)BoxFreak Wrote: Yle Areena stopped working today.

That's because Yle Areena has been updated. A quick fix which works so far is to replace every occurrence of "areena.yle.fi" to "areena-v3.yle.fi" in both yleareena.py and lib/yle-dl.py files.