Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins (/showthread.php?tid=144457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Jezze - 2017-10-21

(2017-10-19, 20:49)-Dis Wrote: Thanks for report. Try now, it should be fixed.

Do u have any news yet about cmore addon?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Jezze - 2017-10-23

Just tested with latest katsomo addon and salatut elämät, posse and punk’d suomi not work.

18:54:54.971 T:1098052496 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'resources.lib.katsomo.KatsomoError'>
Error Contents: u'SESSION_NOT_AUTHENTICATED'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/addon.py", line 206, in <module>
router(sys.argv[2][1:])
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/addon.py", line 192, in router
helper.play_item(params['video_id'])
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 143, in play_item
stream = self.k.get_stream(video_id)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/resources/lib/katsomo.py", line 198, in get_stream
data_dict = json.loads(self.make_request(url, 'get', params=params, headers=None))['playback']
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/resources/lib/katsomo.py", line 65, in make_request
self.raise_katsomo_error(req.content)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/resources/lib/katsomo.py", line 82, in raise_katsomo_error
raise self.KatsomoError(error['code'])
KatsomoError: u'SESSION_NOT_AUTHENTICATED'
-->End of Python script error report<--
18:54:55.306 T:1942556688 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.katsomo/?action=play&video_id=829259]

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - -Dis - 2017-10-23

Posse and Punk'd suomi works for me. Latest Salatut elämät doesn't work because release date is tomorrow. If you see SESSION_NOT_AUTHENTICATED in log that means Kodi tries to play stream but for some reason katsomo.fi server doesn't allow to play it. Common reason for it is that video is not yet available or cookie is expired.

I'm currently coding cmore.fi addon, but it will take some time to make. It is much harder to make that I first thought.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Jezze - 2017-10-23

(2017-10-23, 19:01)-Dis Wrote: Posse and Punk'd suomi works for me. Latest Salatut elämät doesn't work because release date is tomorrow. If you see SESSION_NOT_AUTHENTICATED in log that means Kodi tries to play stream but for some reason katsomo.fi server doesn't allow to play it. Common reason for it is that video is not yet available or cookie is expired.

I'm currently coding cmore.fi addon, but it will take some time to make. It is much harder to make that I first thought.

Good to hear you are working with cmore. Let me know if you need cmore total account for sport etc. I need delete tomorrow whole katsomo addon and reinstall it.

Edit: reinstalled and posse works but i tested old salatut elämät, punk’d and tuubi and still not working. Can you and delete cookie function?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - -Dis - 2017-10-24

For now there is no option for deleting just cookies but you can reset addon settings. Go to addon settings and hit 'Nollaa' then hit OK after that start addon and put your username and password.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - laurent-c - 2017-11-22

Hi,

I have a question about the Yle Areena add-on.
From which source the videos are coming ?
Actually, it's some videos I can't find on this add-on but they are available as well on the website (areena.yle.fi) such as in the Android application.
Per example, my kids are big fans of the "Pikku Kakkosen musiikkivideot" but impossible to find them. Also if I put the exact name of one the song on the search box.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2017-11-22

You can find them if you use series search(I used word: Pikku). Just tested.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - laurent-c - 2017-11-22

Thank!
I used "Free search". I will try sooner or later.

EDIT: Tested and actually it works by this way.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - -Dis - 2017-11-24

(2017-10-23, 19:16)Jezze Wrote:
(2017-10-23, 19:01)-Dis Wrote: Posse and Punk'd suomi works for me. Latest Salatut elämät doesn't work because release date is tomorrow. If you see SESSION_NOT_AUTHENTICATED in log that means Kodi tries to play stream but for some reason katsomo.fi server doesn't allow to play it. Common reason for it is that video is not yet available or cookie is expired.

Good to hear you are working with cmore. Let me know if you need cmore total account for sport etc. I need delete tomorrow whole katsomo addon and reinstall it.

Edit: reinstalled and posse works but i tested old salatut elämät, punk’d and tuubi and still not working. Can you and delete cookie function? 
 Just released first version of C More Suomi addon. Available here: https://github.com/Dis90/plugin.video.cmorefi

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Jezze - 2017-11-25

(2017-11-24, 22:25)-Dis Wrote:
(2017-10-23, 19:16)Jezze Wrote:

Just released first version of C More Suomi addon. Available here: https://github.com/Dis90/plugin.video.cmorefi

Cant wait to test this today! Does this including all functions for cmore total subscriptions? Can i ask you to make also canal digital finland addon? Smile Their website is so crap to use with browser.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - -Dis - 2017-11-25

Yes even 50fps livestreams should work after enabling it from addon settings.

No I'm not planning to make anymore addons or else maintaining all of them becomes full time job Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Jezze - 2017-11-25

(2017-11-25, 00:26)-Dis Wrote: Yes even 50fps livestreams should work after enabling it from addon settings.

No I'm not planning to make anymore addons or else maintaining all of them becomes full time job Big Grin

Addon works great. Can you add function where i can delete last watched content? There is page on their website and mobile app also.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - -Dis - 2017-11-25

I don't see point to add 'last watched' page because currently addon doesn't update playback status to cmore.fi. I tried to make that happen but for some reason I couldn't get Kodi to start video from specific time.

(2017-11-25, 11:59)-Dis Wrote: I don't see point to add 'last watched' page because currently addon doesn't update playback status to cmore.fi. I tried to make that happen but for some reason I couldn't get Kodi to start video from specific time.

So mobile app and website will update that playback status but addon wont? What is the different between website and addon if addon wont update? Actually that is better it wont update it.

(2017-11-25, 12:08)Jezze Wrote: So mobile app and website will update that playback status but addon wont? 
Yes that is correct.
(2017-11-25, 12:08)Jezze Wrote: What is the different between website and addon if addon wont update? Actually that is better it wont update it. 
 Difference is that this addon is unofficial and it doesn't talk to cmore.fi api about playback status. Playback status is only stored in Kodi.