Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins (/showthread.php?tid=144457)

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - bitbanger - 2012-12-10

Would it be possible to read the changelog before installing the updates?
I don't install automatically addon updates, and with Finnish TV ones I've noticed that my XBMC can't access the changelog. However after update has been installed, the changelog can be read.
I'm not sure if it's a common problem or just an issue with my Frodo beta 1 installation (which otherwise works just fine with other changelogs).

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2012-12-10

(2012-12-10, 10:43)bitbanger Wrote: Would it be possible to read the changelog before installing the updates?
I don't install automatically addon updates, and with Finnish TV ones I've noticed that my XBMC can't access the changelog. However after update has been installed, the changelog can be read.
I'm not sure if it's a common problem or just an issue with my Frodo beta 1 installation (which otherwise works just fine with other changelogs).

Changelog was missing and just added.
Now it should work.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2012-12-10

Hi again Rofl
My next idea for enhancement, is this (picture below)

plugin.video.yleareena/yleareena.py
Code:
import os, sys, inspect
#Lisätty Debug
import CommonFunctions
settings = xbmcaddon.Addon()
localize = settings.getLocalizedString
common = CommonFunctions
if settings.getSetting('debug') == "true":
  common.dbg = True
else:
  common.dbg = False
  #Debug loppu
#sets default encoding to utf-8

plugin.video.yleareena/resources/settings.xml
Code:
<setting id="international" type="bool" label="30011" enable="!eq(-1,0)" default="False" />
    <setting id="lang" type="enum" label="30012" values="None|fin|fih|swe|swh|sme" default="fin"/>
    <setting id="debug" type="bool" label="30100" default="false" />

plugin.video.yleareena/resources/language/Finnish/strings.xml
Code:
    <string id="30011">Näkyy ulkomailla</string>
    <string id="30012">Tekstityksen kieli</string>

<string id="30100">Debug</string>

plugin.video.yleareena/resources/language/English/strings.xml
Code:
    <string id="30011">Outside Finland</string>
    <string id="30012">Subtitle language</string>

<string id="30100">Debug</string>

Subtitle language code is just a plan, not in here...only settings.
Language codes are:
fin=Translated in finnish
fih=Finnish Hearing Aid
swe=Translated in swedish
swh=Swedish Hearing Aid
sme=Saame

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2012-12-13

(2012-12-10, 11:11)JPXNET Wrote: Hi again Rofl
My next idea for enhancement, is this (picture below)

Updated with your suggestion. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - [Tahini] - 2012-12-14

Katsomo plugin has stopped working Sad
It returns always empty results whenever trying to navigate around. I have 1.0.2 on Openelec 2.0.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2012-12-15

(2012-12-14, 20:13)[Tahini] Wrote: Katsomo plugin has stopped working Sad
It returns always empty results whenever trying to navigate around. I have 1.0.2 on Openelec 2.0.

Hi
I can give you "quick fix", but you must edit your file.

Edit file: plugin.video.yleareena/katsomoscrapper.py
Code:
Change line 10
USER_AGENT = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.1.1; Nexus 7 Build/JRO03D) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Safari/535.19'

To

USER_AGENT = 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3'

Edit: new useragent line

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2012-12-15

(2012-12-14, 20:13)[Tahini] Wrote: Katsomo plugin has stopped working Sad

Thanks for report.

(2012-12-15, 10:55)JPXNET Wrote: Hi
I can give you "quick fix", but you must edit your file.

Edit file: plugin.video.yleareena/katsomoscrapper.py
Code:
Change line 10
USER_AGENT = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.1.1; Nexus 7 Build/JRO03D) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Safari/535.19'

To

USER_AGENT = 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3'

Edit: new useragent line

Thanks for fix. Updated katosmo with your fix.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - [Tahini] - 2012-12-17

Yes, it works perfectly! Thanks a lot, also on my wife's behalf, since she can watch again "Eriläiset Äidit" Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - zenix - 2012-12-17

Raspberry PI OpenELEC r12701:
Katsomo: 1.0.3 = Working!
Ruutu 1.2.4 = Working!
Areena 1.3.3 = Not working because pycrypto missing. (Dunno if others)

But: Pycrypto was added today to OpenELEC: https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/commit/b442a4a8b913e243373006a511552a6f1fd73d6f
It will be available with in next beta release which should be before end of year.

Excellent job with these plugins! Smile I'm so happy!

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - HolierGrail - 2012-12-27

Little feedback to Areena plugin

I tried to watch two episodes of "Midsomerin murhat" today from Areena. Both episodes were broadcasted yesterday.However only the latter one was shown in XBMC TV Shows and movies section (iPad shows both).

EDIT: Also if I try to browse programs list script error yleareena.py occurs after pressing next page couple of times.

EDIT 2: Yes so maybe it's because of the missing Pycrypto? At the moment I'm using OpenELEC 2.95.6 thought it was already added.

Thanks for the great plugin(s) anyway!

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - BoxFreak - 2012-12-28

Areena seems to work now on Openelec too. This is nice, way better than PS3´s Areena. Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - squall_ - 2012-12-29

Thanks for the great plugins. Just got my Raspberry Pi and running OpenELEC on it and it's great to have these services available!

Would be even better if you could get the whole content of Katsomo working, instead of the restricted mobile content. But thanks anyway.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - JPXNET - 2012-12-29

(2012-12-29, 23:33)squall_ Wrote: Thanks for the great plugins. Just got my Raspberry Pi and running OpenELEC on it and it's great to have these services available!

Would be even better if you could get the whole content of Katsomo working, instead of the restricted mobile content. But thanks anyway.

No he can't do that.
Silverlight is BIG problem.
Mobile don't use it.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Juissi - 2013-01-03

Thanks again! Everything works so great!!! Best plugins for XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - tjsuominen - 2013-01-05

Hi all!

Some newbie questions... I have just recently started using OpenElec with XBMC and have installed some extensions/add-on's already, but considering this, I have four questions:

1) Installed 1st repository.finnish-tv-1.0.0.zip, how/where to use/access it?
2) If that (repository.finnish-tv-1.0.0) is executed somewhere, I guess I do not need to manually (= Install from ZIP) install separately the Areena, Ruutu, Katsomo add-ons? Or...?
3) After successfull installation, where those add-ons are then to be executed? From TV -> Add-on's or...?
4) Should one of the add-ons update, I guess I need the repository.finnish-tv-1.0.0 for Auto-update the separate Add-ons?

Thx a lot!

//timo