Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins (/showthread.php?tid=144457)

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - tjsuominen - 2013-01-16

Fully support the VeikkausTV plugin Smile

//timo

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - PasiZ - 2013-01-16

(2013-01-16, 17:21)chrisu Wrote: I have a request for the Katsomo plugin. Is it possible to include the parts of Katsomo that require login? This would be a "wife friendly" option so that my wife doesn't have to close down XBMC and open the browser to be able to see the BB live streams and the previous episodes of BB. I know Katsomo have some other parts also that require login, but I've only used it some years ago when MTV3 showed Mestis games.

I can take a look of that login, i think it could be handled pretty easily, need to register username and try it. I think szymex is working with the downloads branch.

-Pasi

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - PasiZ - 2013-01-17

(2013-01-16, 21:55)PasiZ Wrote:
(2013-01-16, 17:21)chrisu Wrote: I have a request for the Katsomo plugin. Is it possible to include the parts of Katsomo that require login? This would be a "wife friendly" option so that my wife doesn't have to close down XBMC and open the browser to be able to see the BB live streams and the previous episodes of BB. I know Katsomo have some other parts also that require login, but I've only used it some years ago when MTV3 showed Mestis games.

I can take a look of that login, i think it could be handled pretty easily, need to register username and try it. I think szymex is working with the downloads branch.

-Pasi

Test version for katsomo login can found in : https://github.com/pasiz/xbmc-finnish-tv/blob/master/repo/plugin.video.katsomo/plugin.video.katsomo-1.1.1.zip?raw=true

I have no subscriptions to katsomo, so i cannot know can the pay content be viewed. Inform via PM is it working or not.

regards,

Pasi

EDIT

To provide debug:

send the logfile strips:
cat xbmc.log | grep "plugin.video.katsomo"

and the cookies (located at addon_data/plugin.video.katsomo/cookies.txt )

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2013-01-19

Hi,

Updated repo with katsomo plugin than contains login feature. Big thanks to PasiZ.

In addition there is one more plugin: plugin.video.riemurasia. It shows videos from www.riemurasia.net.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - PasiZ - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-19, 13:57)szymex Wrote: Hi,

Updated repo with katsomo plugin than contains login feature. Big thanks to PasiZ.

In addition there is one more plugin: plugin.video.riemurasia. It shows videos from www.riemurasia.net.

After few versions the pay content should be viewed at last. Plugin marks programs that contains pay content with star (*). Entering directory containing pay content may take longer than free directory because the script looks have you right to view the videos and shows only videos that you have subscription.

For bugs and feature requests, please use githubs issue functionality (logs can be pasted to pastebin or similar).

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-21, 10:57)PasiZ Wrote: For bugs and feature requests, please use githubs issue functionality (logs can be pasted to pastebin or similar).

Yes, please use github for issues. It will help us with tracking them.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2013-01-27

New release of yleareena and ruutu plugins with download feature are available. Please note that I could not make download work on Windows, only with Linux.
Downloading is disabled by default. You have to enable it and provide download path in settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - piipes - 2013-02-18

Why i can't add yleareena file to xbmc favourites anymore? This works earlier version. I just press "add to favourite" top off areena favourites. Now there is not favourites option anymore.[/align]

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2013-02-19

(2013-02-18, 18:39)piipes Wrote: Why i can't add yleareena file to xbmc favourites anymore? This works earlier version. I just press "add to favourite" top off areena favourites. Now there is not favourites option anymore.[/align]

Nothing has changed recently for this feature. Do you remember what earlier version did you have?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - piipes - 2013-02-19

I use auto-update, don't know when this feature is lost.
I have some old favs and those works xbmc homescreen, just can't add new one.

And my wife really need those missing folders. Example there is no "lapset" folder, where is all children programs. Now she have to open "ohjelmat", where is all programs. Filters won't work, so she just have to browse and it is really slow...

But thank you szymex, yleareena is best plugin for xbmc. Smile

Edit: Or maybe you just can add "sort by name" inside all folders? Now there is automatic "sort by date" option. Can't change it, it is grayed.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2013-02-19

That's really weird but 'lapset' folder exists (just checked). And also adding to favorites works, at least on my pc. Could you check version you have installed?

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - piipes - 2013-02-19

Yes, that "lapset" folder is there, but that one is sort by date and there is only one, last episode. Inside "ohjelmat" i can find all programs inside own subfolders.

If i press "add to favourite" i can see that file inside areena, but i can't see that file inside xbmc mainscreen.

Edit: I think that something is change latest xbmc. Now i can add those yleareena main folders (ohjelmat, lapset...) to xbmc favourites, but i can't add anything inside those folders. I can see that yellow star before areena favourite and i can only remove that serie, earliear i can add that areena favourite to xbmc favourite. :Huh

Edit2: Some video add-ons does not use own favourites, all favs just go to xbmc. But i like those areena favourites too, how i can use both...
Have to find that keymap command...

If i just could find keymap for xbmc "add to favourite"... Think that video add-ons now "stole" favourite command, maybe there isn't remove favourite option in earilier areena version? Now i can see that remove fav, but earlier i just see that xbmc pop-up.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/images/d/d4/Addtofav.jpg

Edit: Do you understand that folder structure, what i whining too? Dokumentit & Faktat => MOT => MOT Series, now that simple folder structure is missing. I only see those latest episodes inside main folders.

I use that same folder structure with my tv recordings. I just sort those folders quickly with date or name, so if there is new episode i can see that folder top, but all episodes are inside same folder. Maybe is good way to add that one bolded missing folder to areena?

And i think that i use latest version.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - szymex - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-19, 20:03)piipes Wrote: If i just could find keymap for xbmc "add to favourite"... Think that video add-ons now "stole" favourite command, maybe there isn't remove favourite option in earilier areena version? Now i can see that remove fav, but earlier i just see that xbmc pop-up.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/images/d/d4/Addtofav.jpg

Edit: Do you understand that folder structure, what i whining too? Dokumentit & Faktat => MOT => MOT Series, now that simple folder structure is missing. I only see those latest episodes inside main folders.

I use that same folder structure with my tv recordings. I just sort those folders quickly with date or name, so if there is new episode i can see that folder top, but all episodes are inside same folder. Maybe is good way to add that one bolded missing folder to areena?

And i think that i use latest version.

OK, I know what you mean. Currently add to favourite (xbmc favourite) is removed from context menu, can be added back.

RE: [RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins - xbmcvdr - 2013-03-01

Hi,

What packages should I install Linux in order to get these to work? I can install repository etc. But always script failed ruutu.py etc. I am using Eden. In Windows all plugins works fine.

Log:

Code:
23:55:29 T:140167377127168   ERROR: Error Type:
23:55:29 T:140167377127168   ERROR: Error Contents: Empty values dictionary
23:55:29 T:140167377127168   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 115, in
                                                katsomo.handle()
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 59, in handle
                                                hdlFunc(int(pg), params)
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 78, in handleSerie
                                                self.addVideoLink(s['title'] , s['link'], s['img'], infoLabels={'aired': s['publ-ts'].strftime('%Y-%m-%d') } )
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 104, in addVideoLink
                                                liz.addStreamInfo('video', videoStreamInfo)
                                            ValueError: Empty values dictionary
23:55:29 T:140168678057856   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.katsomo/?view=serie&useGroups=True&link=http%3A%2F%2Fm.katsomo.fi%2Fkatsomo&pg=1
23:55:29 T:140168678057856   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.katsomo/?view=serie&useGroups=True&link=http%3A%2F%2Fm.katsomo.fi%2Fkatsomo&pg=1) failed
23:55:29 T:140167364327168  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:55:29 T:140167364327168  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-1.5.1
23:55:36 T:140167364327168  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:55:36 T:140167364327168  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-1.5.1
23:55:38 T:140167364327168  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:55:38 T:140167364327168  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-1.5.1
23:55:39 T:140167364327168   ERROR: Error Type:
23:55:39 T:140167364327168   ERROR: Error Contents: Empty values dictionary
23:55:39 T:140167364327168   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 361, in
                                                ruutu.handle()
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/xbmcutil.py", line 59, in handle
                                                hdlFunc(int(pg), params)
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 264, in handleCategory
                                                self.listItems(items, pg, args, 'category', True)
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 312, in listItems
                                                self.addVideoLink(title , item['link'], item['image'], infoLabels={'plot':plot,'season':seasonNum, 'episode': episodeNum,'aired': item['published-ts'].strftime('%Y-%m-%d') , 'duration':item['duration']}, contextMenu=contextMenu)
                                              File "/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/xbmcutil.py", line 103, in addVideoLink
                                                liz.addStreamInfo('video', videoStreamInfo)
                                            ValueError: Empty values dictionary
23:55:39 T:140168678057856   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.ruutu/?view=category&pg-size=10&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ruutu.fi%2Fviews_cacheable_pager%2Fvideos%2Fblock_1%3Fpage%3D0%252C&grouping=True&pg=1
23:55:39 T:140168678057856   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.ruutu/?view=category&pg-size=10&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ruutu.fi%2Fviews_cacheable_pager%2Fvideos%2Fblock_1%3Fpage%3D0%252C&grouping=True&pg=1) failed
23:55:39 T:140167377127168  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:55:39 T:140167377127168  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-1.5.1

Edit. Updated latest XBMC and after that plugins are working.