Kodi Community Forum
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] (/showthread.php?tid=145951)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - ChicoCanada - 2013-03-11

No, I installed the hardware decoder version posted on Pivo's website. I returned the unit and built myself a media PC instead. So worth it! :-)

Thanks for your reply vhd90

Cheers

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - rmelo - 2013-04-01

Questão:
Tem como eu acessar a sessão de assinantes? Tenha a assinatura, mas não ideintifico onde cadastrar os dados para ter acesso ao conteudo de assinante.

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - vhd90 - 2013-04-01

(2013-04-01, 04:52)rmelo Wrote: Questão:
Tem como eu acessar a sessão de assinantes? Tenha a assinatura, mas não ideintifico onde cadastrar os dados para ter acesso ao conteudo de assinante.

Não sei se entendi sua dúvida, mas o link para o conteúdo de assinante está disponível nos programas que possuem esta opção (Ex: Novelas > Salve Jorge > Para Assinantes).

As configurações para acesso estão nas configurações do plugin (Usuário / Senha).

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - ChicoCanada - 2013-04-01

tem que fazer click direito no icon do addon, la pose botar o user/pass.

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - brad1856 - 2013-04-15

I could use some help...I'm new to jailbreaking my ATV2, and am having trouble getting the Globo stuff added to it.

I have jailbroken usen Seas0NPass, I have installed XBMC, and have downloaded the Globo .zip and installed it on the ATV2 using CyberDuck to transfer the folder.

When I go to Install from zip file, and I navigate to the folder on the ATV, there's nothing to select for XBMC to install. So I'm confused on what I did (and am doing) wrong.

Can someone help?

Thank you so much!

Brad

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - goresnet - 2013-04-19

Vhd90, thanks again for this add on. My wife told me that one of her novelas ended, and it isn't showing up on the globo add on. The other novelas in globo's prime time block will be ending soon. Does the add on need to be updated to pull new content from globo? I'm sorry it's such a noob question! I tell my wife that globo probably just hasn't put it online yet, therefore it wouldn't be in the add on yet. I know your add on gets the newest episodes of the existing shows (except Flor do Caribe). Thanks

Re: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - vhd90 - 2013-04-20

Hey Brad, I'm sorry, but i don't own an apple TV myself, so can't help. Seems like though you are having problems with the way the device stores files. Perhaps on Apple's device section of the forum you may be more lucky.

Hi gorenet, indeed the addon just pull info from the website. You may want to check globo.tv directly to double check and if it's there and nor showing up on xbmc, let me know.

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - oladunk - 2013-04-20

I downloaded 0.5 from http://vitorhirota.github.com/plugin.video.globotv . I used filezilla to put the zip on the private/var/mobile directory on myj ailbroken apple tv 2 with xbmc/frodo 12.1. I went into SYSTEM on XBMC and added add-on through "install from zipfile". I can see the globo.tv plugin now under video-addons but when I try to start it either I get the normal "scrpt failed" or xbmc crashes.

Any ideas what's wrong?

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - vhd90 - 2013-04-20

oladunk, without a log, I can't know what happened. Upload one to gist or paste.bin and let me know so I can take a look

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - oladunk - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-20, 17:28)vhd90 Wrote: oladunk, without a log, I can't know what happened. Upload one to gist or paste.bin and let me know so I can take a look

Sorry! It seems I needed to reboot. It works now.

But isn't there any addon for live brazilian tv channels like Globo etc?

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - vhd90 - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-23, 19:06)oladunk Wrote: But isn't there any addon for live brazilian tv channels like Globo etc?

Not that I know of.

If you search on globo.tv website for 'ao vivo', it seems there are some streams available, though never seem to be able to find one that actually works.

If I recall correctly, there is a paid service for premierefc (the soccer channel) and rede tv streams live some of its shows.

Haven't had a lot of time lately to dig it though, but maybe someone willing and having the spare time might come up with something Wink

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - goresnet - 2013-04-30

(2013-04-20, 00:03)vhd90 Wrote: Hey Brad, I'm sorry, but i don't own an apple TV myself, so can't help. Seems like though you. ou are having problems with the way the device stores files. Perhaps on Apple's device section of the forum you may be more lucky.

Hi gorenet, indeed the addon just pull info from the website. You may want to check globo.tv directly to double check and if it's there and nor showing up on xbmc, let me know.

Sorry for the late reply. My wife has checked the globo website. Flor do Caribe is on the website, whole episodes in the para assinates section. The other novelas that do show up in your add on are also in that section. Thanks for looking into that!

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - msaraiva - 2013-05-05

Hi!

First, thanks for the plugin. It's of great help for someone like me that just moved from Brazil to the UK.

I have a few problems, tough. Authentication does not work for me. I've tried setting username either with @globo.com or without, neither worked. Also, is it possible to get high-res thumbnails for the shows logos? They don't look good on an HD screen.

Here's a link to the log:

http://pastebin.com/N3XJrJZH

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - vhd90 - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-05, 22:16)msaraiva Wrote: I have a few problems, tough. Authentication does not work for me. I've tried setting username either with @globo.com or without, neither worked. Also, is it possible to get high-res thumbnails for the shows logos? They don't look good on an HD screen.

msaraiva, sorry, but the log you've sent tells nothing but an error during a log. Probably because there's a special character it can't represent. I will double check if there's any message in the code that could raise such error.

The info you use to authenticate is the same as in the globo.tv website, where the username is your email. If you are registered with a globo.com email, then it should be of no problem... I've just tried to do it myself, and it went ok.

Try to log in the globotv website, and if the information is correct, put the same in the addon settings.
If it still don't work, turn debug on and send over a full log.

Regarding HD thumbs, sorry again, but those are the only ones globo provides in its website.

RE: Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer] - msaraiva - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-06, 04:05)vhd90 Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 22:16)msaraiva Wrote: I have a few problems, tough. Authentication does not work for me. I've tried setting username either with @globo.com or without, neither worked. Also, is it possible to get high-res thumbnails for the shows logos? They don't look good on an HD screen.

msaraiva, sorry, but the log you've sent tells nothing but an error during a log. Probably because there's a special character it can't represent. I will double check if there's any message in the code that could raise such error.

The info you use to authenticate is the same as in the globo.tv website, where the username is your email. If you are registered with a globo.com email, then it should be of no problem... I've just tried to do it myself, and it went ok.

Try to log in the globotv website, and if the information is correct, put the same in the addon settings.
If it still don't work, turn debug on and send over a full log.

Regarding HD thumbs, sorry again, but those are the only ones globo provides in its website.

I can log on to Globo.tv just fine on the website.

That's the log with debug turned on. Still, i've updated the paste to contain the whole log.

Ps.: I found a hidden setting on the XML file to enable debug setting on your plugin. Also, the Unicode character "xed" is " í " (small latin letter i with accute).

EDIT: FOUND THE CULPRIT. It's the xmbcswift2 logger.py, line 70:

Code:
xbmc.log('%s%s' % (self.prefix, record.getMessage()), xbmc_level)

I've commented that line and the videos plays just fine! There must be something in your code triggering this behaviour.