Kodi Community Forum
v13 Xperience1080 2.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v13 Xperience1080 2.x (/showthread.php?tid=146690)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Elixxen - 2013-04-12

Oh my lord! This is the best skin ever. Thanks for the advanced launcher support Black!

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - senna99 - 2013-04-12

senna99 Wrote: Skin works ok for me, on compaq mini atom N270 1.60GHz, ram 1GB
only is impossible to watch full HD movies.

Sounds like an hardware acceleration issue. Wrong forum. Check your drivers, enable all options (DXVA/DXVA2 on Windows) within XBMC, etc.pp.

I'm sorry I'm not complaining at the skin. I just wanted to say,on my configuration skin work well.
HD movies no, because the processor and graphics too weak.

Best Regards

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - DasFa - 2013-04-12

Hi Black skin now runs even more smoother on OE.
Thanks for the adv. laucher support Smile

I'd like to request one thing regarding adv. launcher:
could you please add in addition to poster and square a third option to fit the old nintendo posters?

Like this one

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - holydhaliwal - 2013-04-12

Black I asked in the Advanced Launcher thread but they said that this was something that the skin handles, would it be possible to have a default play action option for Advanced Launcher as well? I have my default action to Show Info and it would be nice to be able to have that effect consistent through the skin including for games.

Repository shows beta3 - ronenbrk - 2013-04-13

I've installed the new 2.0 repository but the version of the skin shows beta 3.
I know the latest version is 2.0.6.
I tried to uninstall the skin and the repository and reinstall them but it didn't work.
I also tried forced update and again, I only get beta 3

For lack of any other options I'm using the passion repository to install the skin.

Please advise

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - mikkelnl - 2013-04-13

I tried the addon Cdart manager, and for the albums it didn't find the cdart, it has copied a 'default' cdart.png in the album root. This is a rather ugly cdart.png with branding from cdart manager.

Now, when I play such an album, the skin will display this cdart.png.
When I delete the cdart.png from the album folder, the skin/xbmc will still show this.

Any idea how I can purge this (somehow) cache? I'd like to get rid of this 'ugly' default png Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Saste - 2013-04-13

hi black it's me again Wink

and again one little question

which xml is the right to edit for updatenotification which comes up on the right upper corner when we update our libraries?

Thanks in adance
Saste

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Hitcher - 2013-04-13

DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Saste - 2013-04-13

Thanks hitcher...

Finally my last question...

Cant find the file which is responsible for nextaired info in tvshow library on topright corner...
Can anybody tell me?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Hitcher - 2013-04-13

Includes_TVGuide.xml > NextAiredInfo

Tip: If you use an editor like Notepad++ you can either use it's 'Search in files' option or open all the XMLs and search them for specific things.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - nessus - 2013-04-13

A little advise on how to locate all these standard XBMC xml files.
Find the image file name that you want in "Media" folder, open your editor and search in all files in skins "1080" folder and you will see in what xml's that file name is used. With a little reading about the XBMC Windows xml's you can find what you want.

Edit: Hitcher beat me on this Big Grin

Cheers
Nessus

@hitcher: Thanks for the great tip and help tested it and its so much easier to find things Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - soupboy - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-11, 23:39)Cassiel Wrote: This is MUCH smoother. Thanks a lot for this fix, it was really annoying!

Edit:
A few tips on speeding up the skin, I've found by myself…

1. Disabled the zoom animation of the pictures drawn at the tiles on the home screens
2. Disabled the zoom animation of the borders drawn at the tiles on the home screens
3. Disabled the animation of the focus in the list menus that moves a few pixels up/down after every move

Black: Maybe you could make on option for disabling the tree above? Would be awesome and save me a lot of time editing your skin by myself. I'm not a experiences skinner at all, just into XML a bit Smile

Was wondering how to do this if anyone can help? I'm running this skin on a 512 raspberry pi and it is probably the second smoothest skin apart from quartz reloaded. The zooming effects are the only thing that appears to have any sort of lag about them so if I could remove them and maybe some animations then it'd be perfect!

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Hitcher - 2013-04-14

You can change the animation speed in the main addon.xml.

PHP Code:
effectslowdown="0.00" 

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Cassiel - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 04:42)soupboy Wrote:
(2013-04-11, 23:39)Cassiel Wrote: This is MUCH smoother. Thanks a lot for this fix, it was really annoying!

Edit:
A few tips on speeding up the skin, I've found by myself…

1. Disabled the zoom animation of the pictures drawn at the tiles on the home screens
2. Disabled the zoom animation of the borders drawn at the tiles on the home screens
3. Disabled the animation of the focus in the list menus that moves a few pixels up/down after every move

Black: Maybe you could make on option for disabling the tree above? Would be awesome and save me a lot of time editing your skin by myself. I'm not a experiences skinner at all, just into XML a bit Smile

Was wondering how to do this if anyone can help? I'm running this skin on a 512 raspberry pi and it is probably the second smoothest skin apart from quartz reloaded. The zooming effects are the only thing that appears to have any sort of lag about them so if I could remove them and maybe some animations then it'd be perfect!

It was a lot of work to do for me since I had to search and replace in a lot of files. That's why I asked Black for an option to disable these extra animations, which for sure look great, but aren't mandatory for the skin.