Kodi Community Forum
Release CU LRC Lyrics - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Lyrics Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=146)
+---- Thread: Release CU LRC Lyrics (/showthread.php?tid=147340)

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - manfeed - 2016-10-24

(2016-10-23, 23:29)ronie Wrote: ...and done :-)
i would appreciate it if you could test the jarvis branch and let me know

It works very well, thank you, I think that you could put it in the repo when you see it fit Tongue

Thanks again!

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - manfeed - 2016-11-09

Hi @ronie, I'm testing your last Jarvis version from github and it doesn't work in my device... the log says...

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                culrc_run('service')
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 28, in culrc_run
                                                gui.MAIN(mode=mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 25, in __init__
                                                self.main_loop()
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 64, in main_loop
                                                self.myPlayerChanged()
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 240, in myPlayerChanged
                                                lyrics = self.get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 96, in get_lyrics
                                                lyrics = self.find_lyrics( song )
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 136, in find_lyrics
                                                lyrics = scraper[1].get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "C:\Users\Manuel Fuentes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\culrcscrapers\alsong\lyricsScraper.py", line 56, in get_lyrics
                                                if tree.getElementsByTagName("strInfoID")[0].childNodes[0].data == '-1':
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

...if a full log is needed please tell me...

Thanks!

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2016-11-09

thanx, i'll look into it!

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - manfeed - 2016-11-10

Hi, I saw that you made some changes in github and I started testing... I'm impressed with the number of songs with lyrics! Now there are many more! Everything was running fine till I got to a song by Michael Bublé and got this error...
Code:
00:11:10 T:6916   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 118: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                culrc_run('service')
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 28, in culrc_run
                                                gui.MAIN(mode=mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 25, in __init__
                                                self.main_loop()
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 64, in main_loop
                                                self.myPlayerChanged()
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 240, in myPlayerChanged
                                                lyrics = self.get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 96, in get_lyrics
                                                lyrics = self.find_lyrics( song )
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 136, in find_lyrics
                                                lyrics = scraper[1].get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\culrcscrapers\minilyrics\lyricsScraper.py", line 121, in get_lyrics
                                                search_encquery = MiniLyrics.vl_enc(search_query_base.format(artist=song.artist, title=song.title).encode("utf-8"), search_md5watermark)
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 118: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

...it is obviously due to the accent, because all the other songs I tried with accents in the artist or the title got the same error...

Thanks for your efforts in improving this script!

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2016-11-10

thanx again for testing!

i've trying to fix some lrc scrapers that have been broken for some time.
while i've confirmed they're all working again now, my testing was limited to trying them with a single song.

accented characters are always an interesting phenomenon when it comes to python :-)
should (i hope) be fixed now.

all-tough less of an interest to you, one or two new text based scrapers are coming up (and the bugs that come with them).

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - manfeed - 2016-11-10

Tested and now it works very well!

Thank you!

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Angelinas - 2016-11-24

@ronie
I listen Radio a lot, one thing is mising for me Smile
Lyrics

Can you make new string - "fake duration" and set to showing in lyrics.
Lyrics now use string from MusicPlayer.Time and showing label from *.lrc.....This working excellent for content Song.

In radio MusicPlayer.Time is continus when playing, and not working as I need
Can you set that fake Time to reset when is Title change from internet stream,and set script to use this for stream
This will be only for Internet stream, and add radiobutton in settings to disable for rest user who dont want to use lyrics for Int.Stream.

Tnx for Answer

here is good place to start edit Wink
Your Script

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2016-11-24

since you know a thing or two about skinning, could you check if Player.IsInternetStream returns true for the stream you're listening to?

cu lrc uses that infobool to detect internet stream and fetch lyrics for them.

as always, a Debug Log would be welcome as well ;-)

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Angelinas - 2016-11-24

Nooo , maybe I didnt write well....
Lyrics Script load .lrc file for stream.But it static on screen(I can move with arow).
I mean that if create fake time when Title change counter for time will be 00:00:00, and MusicPlayer.Time (Kodi label) continue to count his time for excample 34:56:22
And text will automatic folow that new counter start to change on his time changing.
On next changing Title of Song fake time will reset to 00:00:00 and next loading lyrics be synhronize.
This will just automate changing text in lyrics for Internet stream.

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2016-11-25

ah ok, got it.

it wasn't too hard, i've added it: https://github.com/ronie/script.cu.lrclyrics/commit/a18557b1db596b276463c4bc60695d3f13a6d4fa

if you start listening half way through a song, it will of course not work for the first track,
for the next songs it works reasonably ok... though don't expect 100% accurate results.
but it's still better than nothing :-)

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - larsete - 2016-12-03

Hi!

First of all thank you for this awesome add-on!

I'm still on Isengard, so I'm stuck with the version 3.X.X of the add-on, which means some sources are outdated and it doesn't load lyrics anymore. Is some of the newer versions still compatible with Kodi 15?

Thank you in advance!
Best.

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2016-12-03

nope, no newer versions for kodi v15.

you could try the kodi v16 version, but i have no idea how well it will work.
you would need to manually unzip it to your addons folder:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/script.cu.lrclyrics/script.cu.lrclyrics-4.3.1.zip

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Angelinas - 2016-12-04

(2016-11-25, 01:55)ronie Wrote: for the next songs it works reasonably ok... though don't expect 100% accurate results.
but it's still better than nothing :-)
works reasonably...... fantastic, I forgot to thank you in a post.
TNX
Hope that you will add in future some slider for changing fake time,Now is almost perfect have little difference, text going +3 sec before word in song).
That is now not importent, probably depends of Music Addon....maybe next time.
Works fantastic thank you.

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - larsete - 2016-12-06

(2016-12-03, 23:26)ronie Wrote: nope, no newer versions for kodi v15.

you could try the kodi v16 version, but i have no idea how well it will work.
you would need to manually unzip it to your addons folder:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/script.cu.lrclyrics/script.cu.lrclyrics-4.3.1.zip

Thank you so much! this is working perfectly fine Smile

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Gracus - 2016-12-07

Seems like the script does not use offset value in synchronised lyrics
(even if I try with -25000ms offset, it does not change anything)

Not sure a log could help but tell me if you need one...