Kodi Community Forum
Release CU LRC Lyrics - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Lyrics Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=146)
+---- Thread: Release CU LRC Lyrics (/showthread.php?tid=147340)

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-08-30

two things you need to check:

1. in the cu lrclyrics addon settings, make sure 'Remove chinese/korean text from lyrics' is disabled

2. you'll need a skin that offers support for chinese characters.
in case you are using Estuary, go to 'Settings > Interface > Skin > Fonts' and select 'Arial based'

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - 22marco77 - 2020-09-07

[font][font]è possibile aumentare il carattere del testo? [/font][font]troppo piccolo e difficile da leggere. [/font][font]in caso affermativo, come procedere? [/font][font]grazie e complimenti per l'addon.[/font][/font]

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - DonAnthony - 2020-09-07

hello, on leia windows 10:

i have a trouble, when lcu lyric installed my navigation become jerky
there a fix ?
merci

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-09-07

(2020-07-21, 00:18)manfeed Wrote: ...also I'm in Matrix nightly version, and the behavior is exactly the same... it's a pity to see such a computer with 10-12 fps in the GUI sometimes, just for using this addon. I know that you have already devoted a lot of time to this issue to no avail, and I'm not requesting you to do something more. It's just to keep you informed... For now I'll keep using dirty tricks in Aeon Tajo Matrix version to activate/disable the addon depending on the section the user is in each moment.
@manfeed i have been doing some cleanup in the matrix version, and have removed some code that might (fingers crossed) have been the cause for the issue you've reported.
(i still can't reproduce the problem though, no matter what i try...)

if you could be so kind to test and report back:
script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.0.zip

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - manfeed - 2020-09-08

(2020-09-07, 23:36)ronie Wrote:
(2020-07-21, 00:18)manfeed Wrote: ...also I'm in Matrix nightly version, and the behavior is exactly the same... it's a pity to see such a computer with 10-12 fps in the GUI sometimes, just for using this addon. I know that you have already devoted a lot of time to this issue to no avail, and I'm not requesting you to do something more. It's just to keep you informed... For now I'll keep using dirty tricks in Aeon Tajo Matrix version to activate/disable the addon depending on the section the user is in each moment.
@manfeed i have been doing some cleanup in the matrix version, and have removed some code that might (fingers crossed) have been the cause for the issue you've reported.
(i still can't reproduce the problem though, no matter what i try...)

if you could be so kind to test and report back:
script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.0.zip
I have been living for so long with this issue that I can't believe this is true, but in my tests the bug seems to have been fixed with this version... at least that is my first impression, since everything seems ok, even in situations where the bug would have appeared for sure with the former versions. I can't thank you enough!!!

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-09-08

(2020-09-07, 17:35)DonAnthony Wrote: hello, on leia windows 10:

i have a trouble, when lcu lyric installed my navigation become jerky
there a fix ?
merci

could you try this version and let me know if that fixes it?
script.cu.lrclyrics-5.8.0.zip

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - quebert - 2020-09-27

Reinstalled Kodi, 1st 2 things I installed were the Aeon MQ8 skin and this add-on. I have a lot of lrc files from my previous Kodi install, so I copied them over to the new install.

Windows 10
Kodi 18.8

When I play a song, I get a CU LRC error and it tells me to check the log. This is what's in the log

2020-09-26 11:57:31.303 T:5300   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 40, in <module>
                                                culrc_run('service')
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 25, in culrc_run
                                                gui.MAIN(mode=mode)
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 28, in __init__
                                                self.main_loop()
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 71, in main_loop
                                                self.myPlayerChanged()
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 296, in myPlayerChanged
                                                lyrics = self.get_lyrics(song)
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 100, in get_lyrics
                                                lyrics = self.find_lyrics(song)
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 170, in find_lyrics
                                                lyrics = scraper[1].get_lyrics(song)
                                              File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\culrcscrapers\lyricwiki\lyricsScraper.py", line 36, in get_lyrics
                                                data = json.loads(response)
                                              File "C:\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 339, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "C:\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 364, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
                                              File "C:\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
                                                raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
                                            ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I tried uninstall and reinstalling Kodi, CU still isn't working. My old Kodi (18.4) it worked beautifully. Any ideas here would be great, thanks.

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-09-27

the LyricWiki website got shut down recently, which is causing this error.
i'll be sending an updated version of cu lrclyrics to the addon repo soon.

for now, you can disable the LyricWiki scraper in the addon settings:

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Yukai - 2020-10-03

I'm using KODI 19 for android, Cu LRC Lyrics gives an error in "Japanese song title"
*(English song titles are fine)

I want to fix it

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Yukai - 2020-10-03

(2020-10-03, 15:53)Yukai Wrote: I'm using KODI 19 for android, Cu LRC Lyrics gives an error in "Japanese song title"
*(English song titles are fine)

I want to fix it
Error Log

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-10-03

@Yukai thanx for the report, could you please follow the steps in the first post to create a Debug Log?

posting just a snippet of the error is not providing the info i need.

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Yukai - 2020-10-04

(2020-10-03, 22:55)ronie Wrote: @Yukai thanx for the report, could you please follow the steps in the first post to create a Debug Log?

posting just a snippet of the error is not providing the info i need.
CU LRC Lyrics 6.3.1
Error Log
Error Log 2

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-10-04

sorry, but that's not a Debug Log.
again please follow the instructions in the first post:
1 enable debug logging in kodi
2 enable debug logging in the cu lrclyrics addon settings
3 restart kodi
4 reproduce the issue
5 post the entire kodi.log file on http://paste.ubuntu.com/

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - Yukai - 2020-10-04

Sorry,

Debug Log

Is it correct?

RE: CU LRC Lyrics - ronie - 2020-10-04

perfect, thx!
the crash will be fixed in the next version.