Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) (/showthread.php?tid=147572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - stallej - 2016-04-16

It works!

Spinalcrack, you are the best!, best!, best!,best!,best!,

If you and Sphere can include the HD version in all future updates I'm sure everyone here would much appreciate it. Thanks again!

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - Spinalcrack - 2016-04-16

(2016-04-16, 22:52)stallej Wrote: It works!

Spinalcrack, you are the best!, best!, best!,best!,best!,

If you and Sphere can include the HD version in all future updates I'm sure everyone here would much appreciate it. Thanks again!

This is 100% Sphere's project. I just love the addon, so help out cause me and the wife can't go a day without hearing about the NWO, Lizard People, and learning about Nibiru lol

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - ReallyBadLuck - 2016-04-17

deleted

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - Spinalcrack - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-17, 04:16)ReallyBadLuck Wrote: no

Huh? No what? If my version didn't work, then uninstall and reinstall and it will for sure.

Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch HD

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - stallej - 2016-04-17

Now that we know we can access the HD video streams from Disclose.TV maybe Spinalcrack can share that bit of "kodi" ng with Sphere for all future updates.

Thanks again to Sphere and Spinalcrack for everything that you do!

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - SoBaCo - 2016-04-20

Thank you!!!!

My addon was not working for days........downloaded and installed this one and IT"S WORKING!!!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - acknoob - 2016-04-20

Am I to understand everyone correctly, that the only way to get the disclose.tv add-on correctly is to add spinal cracks update myself? Ack! Noob! So does this mean that the Kodi app on my Amazon Fire will not be updated? As of 20 Apr 2016 my disclose tv add on is still giving me a scirpt failed error. Uninstalled and installed a billion times and I'm still without my disclose tv. Panic mode has led to that sinking feeling...the Titanic one... I didn't install Kodi on my box, a friend of a friend did. And I am living in Europe now, so having him do it for me is not an option. Anyone care to give me a hand?

Thanks
AN.

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - Spinalcrack - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-20, 19:10)acknoob Wrote: Am I to understand everyone correctly, that the only way to get the disclose.tv add-on correctly is to add spinal cracks update myself? Ack! Noob! So does this mean that the Kodi app on my Amazon Fire will not be updated? As of 20 Apr 2016 my disclose tv add on is still giving me a scirpt failed error. Uninstalled and installed a billion times and I'm still without my disclose tv. Panic mode has led to that sinking feeling...the Titanic one... I didn't install Kodi on my box, a friend of a friend did. And I am living in Europe now, so having him do it for me is not an option. Anyone care to give me a hand?

Thanks
AN.

If you uninstall the current version and install the patched version I linked, it will still update to the new official version when Sphere publishes it to the repository, but lets you start watching again right away.

This isn't as hard as it sounds.

First: Download my zip file to a usb stick, or network share, or right to your amazon fire.. just somewhere your kodi box can see the file, then in Kodi

1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Addons in Settings menu
3. Go to My Installed Addons and go to Video Addons, DiscloseTV and click into the settings and uninstall (sounds like you know how to uninstall already, so any method will work ie. context menus etc)
4. Back out to the Addons menu and choose Install by Zip
5. Navigate to where you downloaded my zip and select it, and install

You will now have a patched version of the addon that will still auto update when Sphere fixes up the official version.

Hopefully this all makes sense. It sounds harder than it actually is; trust me.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for Sphere to update the official version in the repository, at which point the broken version you have now will auto update.

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - jmjack - 2016-04-22

BIG Thanks spinalcrack...hehe..I'm slow,took a couple days,but finally put your fix for disclose tv onto a thumdrive after extracting w/ win-rar....Very much appreciated! as I too have been missing the disclose.tv addon greatly..Have a Great day boe!...oh...joined the forum just so I could thank you..Smile I forgot to mention for those that can't get this add-on working that you can go to disclose.tv on thier computer also...there is a "vidio" section on there website so you can keep up till sphere gets a chance to update the add-on...it's not as nice as the add-on,but has most of the vids anyway...

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - Spinalcrack - 2016-04-22

(2016-04-22, 20:01)jmjack Wrote: oh...joined the forum just so I could thank you..Smile

Thanks for reaching out dude. I appreciate it. I'm glad you got it up and running. Enjoy!

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - tazzdman - 2016-04-22

can anyone tell me how to get this on a fire tv stick? i tried adding source using link adress but that doesnt work
thanks for any help

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - ozjohnd - 2016-04-23

Smile Thanks Spinalcrack for the patch, it worked. I'm becoming reliant on this addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - acknoob - 2016-04-25

Thanks so much SpinalCrack. I'll give it a try! Fingers crossed. I love me some DiscloseTV!

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - dguth - 2016-04-30

Tried the HD patch and was working until today ....

Anyone have advice ?

RE: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin) - dguth - 2016-04-30

(2016-04-22, 20:03)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 20:01)jmjack Wrote: oh...joined the forum just so I could thank you..Smile

Thanks for reaching out dude. I appreciate it. I'm glad you got it up and running. Enjoy!

Hey Spinalcrack when u have a chance please have another look....in meantime Ill try thr non-HD patch
tks

DG