Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 (/showthread.php?tid=152888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - rocko - 2022-05-05

Anybody have this working on Nexus?

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - Ghddbn - 2022-05-11

(2022-05-05, 22:04)rocko Wrote: Anybody have this working on Nexus?

No, only Matrix - Need a fix for Nexus

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - sepata - 2022-07-03

(2021-09-01, 00:00)lusephur Wrote: Smartdns can, and has been used for most people to bypass geolocation, and is something that is not allowed to be discussed on this site. But, there are other uses for smartdns, such as blocking ads and trackers. But, if you are using Smartdns for allowing you to access a site, then the dns adblocking option is not on the cards, unless your smartdns provider offers an adblock option too. (could be money in setting something like that up, better get Phyllis typing up a prospectus.)
DNS66 is an adblocker app that allows you to add custom DNS, such as Smartdns, so it has already been done for Android. Add this to Hosts in DNS66 to block all ads: tom.itv.com

The ITV Hub app developed for Chromecast for Google TV now means most Android TV boxes can run ITV by sideloading the apk. It's still a basic app but works and will throttle resolution to avoid buffering if bandwidth is an issue.

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - custardpowder - 2022-07-12

Anyone able to upload this somewhere I can directly download to my fire stick would be massively appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - chrissxuk - 2022-07-12

(2022-07-12, 20:13)custardpowder Wrote: Anyone able to upload this somewhere I can directly download to my fire stick would be massively appreciated
What do you want? My understanding is the original ITV add-on doesn't work anymore but there are modded versions here that work although only Catch-up. If you go back a page you can see the links that you should be able to download to your Firestick using the downloader app. I stopped using this add-on ages ago as I find the STV content from Catch-up TV and More so much better quality, most is 1080p full HD.

(2022-07-12, 20:30)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:13)custardpowder Wrote: Anyone able to upload this somewhere I can directly download to my fire stick would be massively appreciated
What do you want? My understanding is the original ITV add-on doesn't work anymore but there are modded versions here that work although only Catch-up. If you go back a page you can see the links that you should be able to download to your Firestick using the downloader app. I stopped using this add-on ages ago as I find the STV content from Catch-up TV and More so much better quality, most is 1080p full HD.

Catchup tv and more has died for me today is it still working for you?

The previous fixed version on the page before is only on Mega and I have no way of getting this over to my firestick as when you open in downloader it just takes you to the mega website

(2022-07-12, 20:33)custardpowder Wrote:

The previous fixed version on the page before is only on Mega and I have no way of getting this over to my firestick as when you open in downloader it just takes you to the mega website
Catch-up TV works for me I use it every week to watch Corrie, yea sad 😁. I use the Beta version though not the one from the Kodi repository. Which one do you use?

(2022-07-12, 20:38)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:30)chrissxuk Wrote: What do you want? My understanding is the original ITV add-on doesn't work anymore but there are modded versions here that work although only Catch-up. If you go back a page you can see the links that you should be able to download to your Firestick using the downloader app. I stopped using this add-on ages ago as I find the STV content from Catch-up TV and More so much better quality, most is 1080p full HD.

Catch-up TV works for me I use it every week to watch Corrie, yea sad 😁. I use the Beta version though not the one from the Kodi repository. Which one do you use?

I also need it for Corrie 🙂

The official one from the Kodi repo. It’s giving a URL error. Think I’m running Leia but just got a second stick today so I’ll have to try it on 19

(2022-07-12, 20:45)custardpowder Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:38)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:33)custardpowder Wrote: Catchup tv and more has died for me today is it still working for you?

The official one from the Kodi repo. It’s giving a URL error. Think I’m running Leia but just got a second stick today so I’ll have to try it on 19
You're right catch-up tv and more isn't working today 😯 I will have a word with the dev and see what's going on. Meanwhile I can Dropbox the ITV zip for 19 and post a link here (if that's allowed) or PM me for it.

(2022-07-12, 21:00)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:45)custardpowder Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:38)chrissxuk Wrote: Catch-up TV works for me I use it every week to watch Corrie, yea sad 😁. I use the Beta version though not the one from the Kodi repository. Which one do you use?

You're right catch-up tv and more isn't working today 😯 I will have a word with the dev and see what's going on. Meanwhile I can Dropbox the ITV zip for 19 and post a link here (if that's allowed) or PM me for it.

If you could put a drop box link that would be great

(2022-07-12, 21:21)custardpowder Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 21:00)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:45)custardpowder Wrote: I also need it for Corrie 🙂

If you could put a drop box link that would be great
This is the one I use for Matrix https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj268i05nfwf3n8/release_3.0.2.zip?dl=0

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - chrissxuk - 2022-07-13

I just got a reply from the dev and to assist my communication with him can you tell me if you are in the UK? If not are you using something to circumnavigate the geo blocking?

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - custardpowder - 2022-07-13

(2022-07-13, 11:19)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:30)chrissxuk Wrote: What do you want? My understanding is the original ITV add-on doesn't work anymore but there are modded versions here that work although only Catch-up. If you go back a page you can see the links that you should be able to download to your Firestick using the downloader app. I stopped using this add-on ages ago as I find the STV content from Catch-up TV and More so much better quality, most is 1080p full HD.

I just got a reply from the dev and to assist my communication with him can you tell me if you are in the UK? If not are you using something to circumnavigate the geo blocking?

I’m uk based

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - chrissxuk - 2022-07-13

(2022-07-13, 14:28)custardpowder Wrote:
(2022-07-13, 11:19)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 20:33)custardpowder Wrote: Catchup tv and more has died for me today is it still working for you?

I’m uk based
Thank you. As I thought nothing to do with geo blocking. The issue has been raised so hopefully they will fix soon.

RE: [RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10 - Mickeyluv - 2022-08-18

kodi-addon-itv-release_3.0.2-hotfix has been working perfectly, but last night it gave an error and does not play when selecting any programme from the list. Program titles and descriptions are all fine, plus all the recent programmes are shown. I'm in the UK, so no issues with location. Is this just me, or has anyone else got the same problem?