Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread (/showthread.php?tid=153704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - EdBanger - 2014-05-26

Ok, if somebody could help me out here. I've just migrated from an Asrock Ion-build to a Baytrail D build running Openelec, and while I have most things configured how I want them I can't seem to find how to enable the "Latest Episodes" view above the menu like I had it here:

All I can manage to get on the home screen now is this widget:

Can someone point me in the right direction to get the first style again?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - paradix - 2014-05-27

It's under
System --> Appearance --> Skin --> Settings --> Home Window --> Alternative Recently Added ... --> Horizontal Layout

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - EdBanger - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-27, 11:41)paradix Wrote: It's under
System --> Appearance --> Skin --> Settings --> Home Window --> Alternative Recently Added ... --> Horizontal Layout

That sounds quite right! Surprised I've missed that!

Thank you!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - Gregoire - 2014-05-29

I love this skin. It is almost everything I want! Although "Live TV", when I play a channel the image flickers when it starts minimized. Am I doing something wrong?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - terw - 2014-05-30

Great looking skin. There's only one thing that I can't stand; the animation zoom effect, it gives me a headache. I would definitely use this if there was a fade animation. Is there way to change it? I can edit the code if I just know where.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - paradix - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-29, 23:34)Gregoire Wrote: I love this skin. It is almost everything I want! Although "Live TV", when I play a channel the image flickers when it starts minimized. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm sorry Gregoire I can't help you because I never used the Live TV option with XBMC and thus neither with the skin.

(2014-05-30, 00:24)terw Wrote: Great looking skin. There's only one thing that I can't stand; the animation zoom effect, it gives me a headache. I would definitely use this if there was a fade animation. Is there way to change it? I can edit the code if I just know where.

Which one do you mean?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - terw - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-30, 08:17)paradix Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 23:34)Gregoire Wrote: I love this skin. It is almost everything I want! Although "Live TV", when I play a channel the image flickers when it starts minimized. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm sorry Gregoire I can't help you because I never used the Live TV option with XBMC and thus neither with the skin.

(2014-05-30, 00:24)terw Wrote: Great looking skin. There's only one thing that I can't stand; the animation zoom effect, it gives me a headache. I would definitely use this if there was a fade animation. Is there way to change it? I can edit the code if I just know where.

Which one do you mean?

Every time when you open something like settings, videos etc. new window is bouncing up, that is very irritating. I want smooth fadeing not bouncing.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - Gizmoh - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-23, 08:37)paradix Wrote: Well I have tested it on my setup, and it works.
Are you sure you have enabled all necessary options in the skin settings?
Maybe you can provide the log file.

Here is the Logfile:
http://pastebin.com/hqTubUi4

Also some Screenshots of the Menue:

Thank you.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - paradix - 2014-05-31

unfortunately I can't find anything unusual in your log.
Do you have the "Skin Widgets" service under addons configured properly.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - erousr - 2014-05-31

This skin is great. But it doesn't seem to have support for logoff in the powermenu?

I use different profiles for myself and my kids.

Is there some way to fix that?

Regards.[/align]

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - gates - 2014-06-01

user logoff is present in the power menu ( triangle in a cercle )

nothing to do/activate, just click on powermenu item

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - hydraSlav - 2014-07-09

Thank you very much for this awesome skin. I absolutely love almost everything about it, above all the feel of uniformity across the screens (all backgrounds with a same visual theme).

I do have one issue. Maybe I don't know how to enable it: I want to see a count of unwatched episodes per show, while in TV shows view (the one showing all your TV shows). I am using "rightlist" view. I know the information is there once you select a show, and I know I have an option to "hide watched", but I want to see a count next to the show title in the list.

The only view where I got a count was "List" view, but that shows all episodes (I know toggling "hide watched" will toggle the count too, but then watched episodes are hidden, which is not what I want... and it's the wrong view anyways). I've seen other skins do it. Any chance to add it here?

It is something I can modify myself? (If so, then how?)

Thank you very much

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - paradix - 2014-07-10

I think there is no such option at this moment. Right now I'm not able to look into it. I should have some time for in about 2 weeks. I'll let you know then.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - hydraSlav - 2014-07-15

Could someone please explain how to use the "playlist widgets"?

In the "Home Window" options, under "Widgets" category, there are "Enable Latest TV Shows Playlist1-3 Widget". Half the time it's disabled. Randomly clicking around on other options, I can sometimes get it enabled. But once it is enabled, what does it do? I don't see anything differently on my TV home screen.

Am I supposed to create a playlist of some sort? Please help

Thank you

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - mrgeorge - 2014-07-17

The skin is great and I am wanting to use it, there are 2 questions I have

Is there any way to have Icons in the Favorites instead of the right list, and how do I enable the home screen widgets in settings ?

so far everything else is working great and the favorites is really the only issue I have.

Thanks for the help