Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Printable Version

Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
---- Thread: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available (/showthread.php?tid=155870)

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - todits - 2015-05-03

(2015-05-02, 06:57)mrdctau Wrote: The todits-xbmc repository at Google Code seems to have something wrong with it; perhaps evident by the very small file size. I had a old version which I successfully installed on a new Raspberry Pi 2 yesterday running Kodi 14.2 but I accidentally overwrote the only copy of that zip file with the one from Google Code this morning which doesn't have anything it. Is there anywhere that I can get the correct zip file from?

Sorry for that, mrdctau.

Guys, I totally derped this one. If you're having problems installing the repository for the first time, please re-install the repository from the zip again. I just pushed a fix for the wrong repository information.

Also, this should not affect the addon (I hope :-P ). This is only related to the repository information and the addon should still work.

(2015-05-03, 05:16)todits Wrote:
(2015-05-02, 06:57)mrdctau Wrote: The todits-xbmc repository at Google Code seems to have something wrong with it; perhaps evident by the very small file size. I had a old version which I successfully installed on a new Raspberry Pi 2 yesterday running Kodi 14.2 but I accidentally overwrote the only copy of that zip file with the one from Google Code this morning which doesn't have anything it. Is there anywhere that I can get the correct zip file from?

Sorry for that, mrdctau.

Guys, I totally derped this one. If you're having problems installing the repository for the first time, please re-install the repository from the zip again. I just pushed a fix for the wrong repository information.

Also, this should not affect the addon (I hope :-P ). This is only related to the repository information and the addon should still work.

I spoke too soon. It seems that there was really no problem. I just had to wait a little longer to have the addon appear and I was able to download and install it successfully.

(2015-05-02, 20:26)romy4321 Wrote: anybody experiencing "Error - script failed"? i have this on my AFTV since 4pm middle east time

Hrm, not seeing the error when I tried it. I am able to watch shows.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - romy4321 - 2015-05-03

(2015-05-03, 05:28)todits Wrote:
(2015-05-02, 20:26)romy4321 Wrote: anybody experiencing "Error - script failed"? i have this on my AFTV since 4pm middle east time

Hrm, not seeing the error when I tried it. I am able to watch shows.

thanks todits it is working now

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Keborat - 2015-05-07

Hi Todits, ask ko lang kung supported ba ng Openelec latest version itong TFC.TV? Nagtry kasi ako maginstall pero hindi tumutuloy yung installation. At the same repository may pinoytv ren pero yung pinoytv nainstall.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - kabise - 2015-05-07

working fine Openelec on Wetek play

regards,
kabise

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - todits - 2015-05-07

Keborat, hintayin mo lang sigurong matapos yung downloads and installation. The addon needs other dependencies to be installed at minsan, medyo matagal bago ma download and ma-install ni Kodi lahat.

Thanks kabise for confirming.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - jccrew22 - 2015-05-12

I'm getting playback failed error.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - todits - 2015-07-07

Just pushed an update to sort the titles alphabetically. The automatic update failed for me as well as doing "Check for updates". After a while the update went through. Kinda weird. You might experience the same.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - charlybaja - 2015-08-02

hi, todits tanong ko lang sana kung mayron tayong UPDATE sa TFC on kodi15 po! dahil nag error pag binuksan ( Script feiled ) thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - todits - 2015-08-03

charlybaja, nagagamit ko po sya sa Kodi15. Kung kaka-install nyo lang po nung addon, paki reinstall po and paki hintay lang even after matapos yun pop-up na "TFC.tv Addon enabled". Minsan po kasi, medyo matagal ma download yun addon at yun dependencies.

If not, may specific show po ba na nag error or lahat?

Salamat.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - egx2 - 2015-08-28

Mabuhay ka pareng todits!

Dont forget to click [Thank User] for todits! hes done a awesome job for the Filipino community Nod

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - armen.mogahdsian - 2015-08-28

Thank you! I'll try this when I get home. I'm sure my lady will be happy.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - jccrew22 - 2015-09-26

Im getting an error... media error Sad

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - pbmm - 2015-09-26

I am not sure if this is just happening with me... This morning the addon does not play videos anymore... All of them actually. It says subscription expired but it not. I have setup my subscription to auto renew to make it simple. Is there someone else experiencing this?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.