Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available (/showthread.php?tid=155870)

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - romy4321 - 2016-12-01

(2016-11-30, 22:57)musicgeek Wrote: Hi Romy and to anyone else having problems with the Live Channels, if version 0.41 still works for you, the Live category might be unlocked by uncommenting (removing pound sign "#") in default.py. I have posted the step by step procedure earlier, see if this does the trick.

Hope this helps.
@musicgeek
thanks a lot

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - warlock09 - 2016-12-01

(2016-11-30, 22:57)musicgeek Wrote: Hi Romy and to anyone else having problems with the Live Channels, if version 0.41 still works for you, the Live category might be unlocked by uncommenting (removing pound sign "#") in default.py. I have posted the step by step procedure earlier, see if this does the trick.

Hope this helps.
Im Still on 0.41 version tfc.tv add on its been running ok here on my side , i have unlocked live section but only DZMM will play not anc live..cheers anyways..location-United Kingdom..

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - musicgeek - 2016-12-01

Hi Warlock, if you're on Windows, you can use media player classic home cinema (MPC-HC) to play ANC. Otherwise, alternate players can't render the URL coz of a trailing special character. On my end it was a close bracket "]". If you're a developer, see if you can alter the tfc.tv addon default.py to remove the special character using "rstrip". You may inspect kodi.log to find out what special character needs to be ommitted.

On my end, I wasn't able to intercept the playable address being passed on via Kodi's callback function. I though it was just easier to create a new script which will scan kodi.log for its latest attempt to play ANC url and replay it without the special character.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Vjrick - 2016-12-04

Hi cmik, thanks for the hard work on this app. I just wanna inform you, if using the lastest version of tfc 0.0.51 that the latest episodes of tv patrol doesn't show up in the news/tvPatrol category. But it shows in the latest show episodes though. I dont know if the other shows does the same thing, i forgot to check it.

[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2016-12-04

(2016-12-04, 10:58)Vjrick Wrote: Hi cmik, thanks for the hard work on this app. I just wanna inform you, if using the lastest version of tfc 0.0.51 that the latest episodes of tv patrol doesn't show up in the news/tvPatrol category. But it shows in the latest show episodes though. I dont know if the other shows does the same thing, i forgot to check it.

Thanks for the feedback Vjrick.
Mine seems OK (By Category > News > Global News > TV Patrol)
Which platform do you use and the version of Kodi?
Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Vjrick - 2016-12-05

Thx cmik, its working now Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2016-12-07

(2016-11-30, 22:20)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 20:28)tittiatcoke Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 20:16)cmik Wrote: Hi tittiatcoke,

I had the same issue today on my raspberry (episodes limited to 2 minutes) but I don't have a look at the log yet.
It is like that when the user is not well logged into the website. So all videos are playing as previews (2 minutes).

In 0.0.51, when you go in "My Account" menu, it logs into tfc.tv, then when you go back to main menu of the addon, it logout from tfc.tv and log into beta.tfc.tv
This could maybe fix your issue.

Logging into webservices returns a JSON string so we know if log is OK or KO. But not when we log into website. I will put a check of the return page to see if login is OK.

Hi,

Thanks for your great work on this plugin and my wife really enjoys it Smile If I go to My Account menu, I am getting an error and nothing happens. I am still in the main menu, so it seems as if one cannot login into tfc.tv with the latest version. I still have a firestick with 0.0.49 on it and there it works as normal. I am not sure where I can retrieve the log as that it is on a firestick unfortunately.

Login procedure is different between 0.0.49 and 0.0.51. In 0.0.49, we only log into tfc.tv, but we can't watch videos that are only on website (as Live streams and movies).

Another workaround, if you have access to your file system, you can delete the 'a.tmp' file in plugin.video.tfctv in your kodi profile directory. This will force the addon to log again to website.

Hi tittiatcoke,

I've released version 0.0.52 with minor bug fixes as the session and preview issues. I hope this will fix your problems.

Repo:*removed*

Regards

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - jnc27 - 2016-12-08

Thanks for the repo cmik!

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - fresh2deathboxes - 2016-12-15

im using the repo of cmik but i cant get any live streams to show..

[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2016-12-15

(2016-12-15, 09:01)fresh2deathboxes Wrote: im using the repo of cmik but i cant get any live streams to show..

Hi fresh2deathboxes,

Do you see DZMM and ANC or the Live category is empty? Do you have access to http://beta.tfc.tv/category/list/3954/tv-channels from your country? If it redirects you to tfc.tv, you have to use version 0.0.41 from tobits or use a VPN (in Europe). Version 0.0.53 uses beta.tfc.tv for Live Channels.

Regards

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - fresh2deathboxes - 2016-12-23

the live category is empty and im in california by the way...also i just downloaded the .41 from tobits and its not showing nothing as well.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - warlock09 - 2016-12-24

(2016-12-23, 12:27)fresh2deathboxes Wrote: the live category is empty and im in california by the way...also i just downloaded the .41 from tobits and its not showing nothing as well.
Live category will show on 0.41 todits version as long as you know how edit default.py file inside the add on then save it ,but only dzmm will work not anc live..JUST FYI..thank u

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - fresh2deathboxes - 2016-12-29

appropriate the reply everyone. So no update for now to rectify the edit default.py file so its an issue function. Well at least you guys provided half of it to use so now we can watch the shows... If anybody has any insight on to where i can get more channels for kodi please let me know.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - musicgeek - 2016-12-29

(2016-12-15, 09:01)fresh2deathboxes Wrote: im using the repo of cmik but i cant get any live streams to show..

Same here in PH using latest addon version via cmik's repo. Used to work with previous version. TFC might have done some site enhancements that invalidated fetching the live channel streams.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2016-12-30

(2016-12-29, 23:40)musicgeek Wrote:

Same here in PH using latest addon version via cmik's repo. Used to work with previous version. TFC might have done some site enhancements that invalidated fetching the live channel streams.

Hello,

It seems coming from the User Agent. I've tried another user agent, it works only with the menu items but not with the video streaming. I haven't figured out why is it working on a web browser but not with the addon.
I will try to find some time to investigate.

Regards