Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available (/showthread.php?tid=155870)

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Bachochoy - 2017-06-04

Can't make it work in my MXIII 4k with Kodi Jarvis 16.1, tried upgrading to Kodi Krypton but requires for Lollipop 5.1. It is working on my Kodi Kryton via Windows 10. I did uninstall Kodi itself but still error. Sad Does anyone knows here how to upgrade MXIII 4k from Android 4.4 to Lollipop 5.1. Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - egx2 - 2017-06-04

(2017-06-04, 21:24)carce Wrote: Well, we'll see. There is still the lite plan I can try first. and if necessary I go with the premium one. Cant imagine to watch tfc without kodi anymore Big Grin

How did you use it TFC.tv in Kodi if you didn't have a lite or premium account before? Now you got me thinking Huh

(2017-06-04, 21:26)cmik Wrote: Can you check if you have the same problem through TFC website ?
On my side, it's the same quality on both (if HD on Kodi, same on website; if SD on Kodi, same on website)

Thanks in advance

Same here on my end, like you said it's the same quality on both (if HD on Kodi, same on website; if SD on Kodi, same on website)

Works well plus love the working live TV section, Thanks cmik appreciate the work you do!

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - bolinao - 2017-06-04

(2017-06-04, 21:03)cmik Wrote: Is it possible to have the logs (line where the error appear in kodi.log) ?
Thanks in advance.

Here is a screenshot of the log.

(2017-06-04, 21:32)Bachochoy Wrote: Can't make it work in my MXIII 4k with Kodi Jarvis 16.1, tried upgrading to Kodi Krypton but requires for Lollipop 5.1. It is working on my Kodi Kryton via Windows 10. I did uninstall Kodi itself but still error. Sad Does anyone knows here how to upgrade MXIII 4k from Android 4.4 to Lollipop 5.1. Thanks in advance.

Tried it on my Kodi 16.1 on a Windows7 pc, and it worked fine.
Try doing that cookie delete posted by cmik on previous thread.
Or do a fresh install of Kodi and restart box and install zip

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - bolinao - 2017-06-04

Still can't see how to delete cookies on the android box, if someone could post the path on how to do it I would appreciate it... thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - soulmaker_NZ - 2017-06-04

having a problem to get my tfc on Kodi 16 to works. I've installed the .56 beta version but whenever I select "By Category" nothings happens. Anyone can help?

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - zrkian - 2017-06-04

Thanks @dan051875 for the steps to download. I tested it with the wife today and the build seems pretty steady with no lagging or buffering. 720p showed up when watching pusong ligaw and Wife was extremely happy with the outcome.

Thanks @cmik for the hardwork
(2017-06-04, 18:55)steve033 Wrote: dan051875

Open browser on your box download file here: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/raw/57bfa02db645866a4805615b996814505363c861/downloads/plugin.video.tfctv/plugin.video.tfctv-0.0.56-beta1.zip

In kodi uninstall tfc. Then >system>Addons> Install from zip>downloads>select file>wait for notification >exit to home go to video-addons and open tfc

Sent from my SM-G930W8

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Bachochoy - 2017-06-04

Hi CMIK, I have tested the new plugin.video.tfc.056 works on Kodi 17 Krypton but no on Kodi Jarvis 16. Does anyone here made it work on Kodi Jarvis 16? I have tried reinstalling the Kodi itself but having the same issue. I can't upgrade my MXIII 4k from Android 4.4 to Lollipop 5. Sad

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - 4daTFC - 2017-06-04

I'm also getting SD quality running kodi on my android tv box. Also is anyone else still getting ads using the android app? There's no ads when I use the website. I might try reinstalling the android app since I first logged into it using the basic plan.

EDIT - Ads are still there even after reinstalling the app, this is ridiculous for a paid plan. Anyway I'm going to keep using the official app until the SD quality issued is fixed

[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2017-06-04

(2017-06-04, 22:38)soulmaker_NZ Wrote: having a problem to get my tfc on Kodi 16 to works. I've installed the .56 beta version but whenever I select "By Category" nothings happens. Anyone can help?

Check if you can go to the addon options and deactivate cache ?

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - kabise70 - 2017-06-04

@cmik

some live stream is also working

thanks

kabise

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - zrkian - 2017-06-04

(2017-06-04, 22:54)Bachochoy Wrote: Hi CMIK, I have tested the new plugin.video.tfc.056 works on Kodi 17 Krypton but no on Kodi Jarvis 16. Does anyone here made it work on Kodi Jarvis 16? I have tried reinstalling the Kodi itself but having the same issue. I can't upgrade my MXIII 4k from Android 4.4 to Lollipop 5. Sad
@Bachochoy I'm assuming you are running spmc for Jarvis 16.1. If so I have tested it on my Android box and the tfc plug in works

Sent from my SM-G930W8

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - warlock09 - 2017-06-05

(2017-06-04, 19:07)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 18:56)bolinao Wrote: @cmik

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the only way to fix this is to factory restore Kodi or maybe reinstall kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

I am fairly certain the error is caused by watching live tv, I noticed that just after watching live tv on both boxes that the errors started, someone else mentioned it also.

Can you delete tfctv.cookie file and try again ?
I haven't reproduce the problem yet.
PM sent...kindly check pls....salamat..

Sent from my SM-N910F

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Jrm25 - 2017-06-05

CMIK, thanks for uploading the latest release and I tested it. It works like a charm:-). For those that need help in trying to get into your android device, The quickest way is to access it is via ES File Explorer. I'll try to be descriptive when doing the steps.
1. Access the URL Link Provided by CMIK by copying the link and pasting it to a new web browser, IE, Mozila, Safari, EDGE your Choice
https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/raw/57bfa02db645866a4805615b996814505363c861/downloads/plugin.video.tfctv/plugin.video.tfctv-0.0.56-beta1.zip
2. Once accessed, save the following zip file to a folder or share on your desktop that will be easier to manage. I always select C:/Users/Desktop
3. After the file has been saved, go to the source zip file and right mouse click and select Extract Here
4. Once Extracted the plugin.video.tfctv folder will appear. Make sure that the folder is showing when you open the folder it will have 6 files. (lib, resources, addon, changelog, default and icon).

How to push the plugin.video.tfctv folder in ES File Explorer ( Amazon Fire tv and stick )

1. Go to the following website http://jocala.com/ and download ADBLink 3.3 for windows
NOTE- for those that have a micro sd card reader on their laptop/desktop you can copy the plugin.video.tfctv folder onto the micro sd and then insert it into your fire tv box, this only applies for the fire tv box only. Make sure you save it at a location where you know the location of the folder.
2.Download ADB to your desktop and just so you dont get confused create a folder on the desktop called ADB and place the executable file in that ADB folder
3.Once Downloaded click on the exe file for ADB and follow the prompts.
4. Open ADB and from there select New
5.A new dialog will prompt under description type the name of the kodi box, this can be named whatever you want.
6. In the address field type the ip address of your kodi fire tv box/ stick you will find this under SETTINGS - DEVICE - ABOUT - NETWORK (on your fire tv box / stick)
7. Click Save
8. At the ADB Menu click Connect.
9. Under connected devices you should be able to see the name of the device you called and the Connection Status.
10. Select File Manager - a new dialog box will open from there Select Push
11. The browser will open go to the plugin.video.tfctv folder that you saved it into, it should be on the desktop or whatever location you saved it into ( Select Choose)
12. On the left panel folder destination on where the plugin.video.tfctv folder to push is /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons (this path is the placeholder where the folder will be pushed)
13. Once Pushed please if it prompts you to overwrite the existing structure of the old plugin.video.tfctv select yes. Once done go to Kodi and make sure that the new addon for tfc.tv version is indeed 56 beta rather than 41.
14. For those that have past credentials, these will reside in the USERDATA folder under ANDROID - DATA- ORG.XBMC.KODI - FILES - .KODI - USERDATA - ADDON_DATA (this is where the credentials for the user name and password for tfc are stored)
NOTE - The important thing is that the main plugin,video.tfctv gets overwritten with the new zip file provided, even if the USERDATA folder still has the login credentials of the user it should work. Hopefully I am able to shed a little bit of light. Good Luck on the install and again CMIK thank you for the update. My wife is happy:-D