Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available (/showthread.php?tid=155870)

[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 01:34)bolinao Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 00:44)cmik Wrote: I do have pixelation problem also and it is really obvious on moving streams (ex: ASAP). I've released a version 0.0.58. I hope this fix this problem. It seems so for me.

With 0.58 I am no longer getting the red box error, everything works as it should so far, picture quality is definitely better.

The only slight issue is that when I first open the addon I get a time out error message, but then it the addon opens as it should, so no problem really, just thought I would mention it.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Is your time out error on tfc.tv or on api.tfcone.com ?

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - bolinao - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 06:52)cmik Wrote: Hi,

Thanks in advance.

It's from tfc.tv

[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - cmik - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 08:13)bolinao Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

It's from tfc.tv

Ok thanks.
The time out limit is already at 20 seconds. It means tfc.tv was slow at that time.
I will put the time out limit in the addon settings in the next version so for those who are still encountering time outs will be able to set it higher.

Regards

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - bolinao - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 08:17)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 08:13)bolinao Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

It's from tfc.tv

Ok thanks.
The time out limit is already at 20 seconds. It means tfc.tv was slow at that time.
I will put the time out limit in the addon settings in the next version so for those who are still encountering time outs will be able to set it higher.

Regards

The time out message was appearing round about 5 seconds after opening up the addon, but like I said didn't really matter.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - Karellen - 2017-06-08

* * * * * * * Notice * * * * * * *

An investigation has been undertaken on this thread which revealed a number of posts which breach paragraph 2.5 of the Forum Rules.

These infringing posts will be removed from this thread.

We require the following from all members:
  1. Post in accordance with the Forum Rules.
  2. Do not post links or instructions that refer to Banned Add-ons
  3. Ensure the add-on does not allow Piracy or Copyright Infringement, and all media accessed by this add-on is legally obtained
  4. If you have a banned Build/Repository/Add-on installed, you are ineligible for assistance here.

If you notice these or other activities occurring, we encourage you to notify us by using the Report button located at the bottom right of the post.

Please make use of the Moderators and the Team Members. We are here to help.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - nhkchan - 2017-06-08

@benaranguren,
not sure if this was addressed one of your newer versions, however, I encountered an issue where all videos I was trying to play were only 2 minutes long. I have a premium account.

to fix this, I had to uninstall all instances of tfc.tv, after re-installing cleared all pre-entered data in add-on settings and re-entered log-in information and videos were back to normal length.

sharing for any others that may see this. Also, it may have been due to me switching from cmik's version to yours. not sure.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - BigMiggen - 2017-06-08

@cmik. Installed version 58 from your repo and am glad to report that the pixelation is gone. Everything is like it used to be a couple weeks ago. Kudos and cheers mate. Salamat po.

Just for reference it is working well on all 3 2017 nvidia shields from Las Vegas. Kodi 17.3.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - nhkchan - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 18:38)BigMiggen Wrote: @cmik. Installed version 58 from your repo and am glad to report that the pixelation is gone. Everything is like it used to be a couple weeks ago. Kudos and cheers mate. Salamat po.

Just for reference it is working well on all 3 2017 nvidia shields from Las Vegas. Kodi 17.3.

Just curious, do you encounter the timeouts at all?

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - benaranguren - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 18:08)nhkchan Wrote: @benaranguren,
not sure if this was addressed one of your newer versions, however, I encountered an issue where all videos I was trying to play were only 2 minutes long. I have a premium account.

to fix this, I had to uninstall all instances of tfc.tv, after re-installing cleared all pre-entered data in add-on settings and re-entered log-in information and videos were back to normal length.

sharing for any others that may see this. Also, it may have been due to me switching from cmik's version to yours. not sure.

Yes, this is a known issue due to the cookie file not getting cleared. I pushed v0.1.4 that should fix the cookie and Movie links. And also increased the request timeout per @cmik's findings.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - sydwin20 - 2017-06-08

(2017-06-08, 19:54)benaranguren Wrote:

Yes, this is a known issue due to the cookie file not getting cleared. I pushed v0.1.4 that should fix the cookie and Movie links. And also increased the request timeout per @cmik's findings.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - nhkchan - 2017-06-09

ok, thank you. I'll install 0.1.4 later today try it out.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - caymania - 2017-06-09

(2017-06-08, 05:17)jcollinsjr Wrote: caymania,

Does this run automatically every time Kodi starts and checks & installs the latest TFC.tv addon updates?

Thanks in advance,
jcollinsjr

Our AFTV the Kodi always ON, i try to not turn off. The TFC.tv addon starts automatically,but dont know if checks the updates. Addon works, no error msg,would say as it was before(41?version). wondering when the LIVE TV will start to stream.
But the most important ,my girlfriend super happy. So again, thanks guys...

it is the 0.1.0 version!!!

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - ljgibbzz - 2017-06-09

Working perfect now, no more pixelation. Thanks for job well done cmik Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - BigMiggen - 2017-06-09

(2017-06-08, 19:09)nhkchan Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 18:38)BigMiggen Wrote: @cmik. Installed version 58 from your repo and am glad to report that the pixelation is gone. Everything is like it used to be a couple weeks ago. Kudos and cheers mate. Salamat po.

Just curious, do you encounter the timeouts at all?

Not yet. Only thing is some of the shows disappeared from my favorites so I had to add them again. Other than that no hiccups. I haven't tried the live TV as we never watch it anyways.

RE: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available - KordKutter - 2017-06-09

@benaranguren

where can I find the v0.1.4 the version i have is v.0.1.0 and it is not playing the movies part. Thanks.