Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MLS Live - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] MLS Live (/showthread.php?tid=158142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - volkey - 2015-06-21

OK, I'm dumb. How do I use the test script?

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - philipdriver - 2015-06-24

I know this is late, but following up on the comment regarding the Openelec Beta..it works great. I used it all last weekend when I was home.

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-06-24

And this is never late, but a big thank you for this app. I seriously can't live without it.

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - philipdriver - 2015-06-24

As an RPi guy I was frustrated about having to reload all the plugins when testing on Openelec versus my in place OSMC units, but was worth it since they already are on 15.x,

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-12

Question: I just logged into MLS Live in Kodi today, and I notice there's no game history to watch? I can watch games that are LIVE, but no condensed/replays etc available anymore.

Did something change with the new MLS Live add-on that downloaded automatically? Thanks.

*EDIT*

I'm silly. Just a new layout with completed games/live games separated. Hah, I have it down to reflex to just hit enter enter enter! Didn't see the new change at first.

Carry on!

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-12

Request: Can we not see all the months for Live Games, then? Seems a bit redundant to have to to pick any month for live games. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - micahg - 2015-07-13

Hi, not sure I follow what you are asking for...

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-14

(2015-07-13, 16:40)micahg Wrote: Hi, not sure I follow what you are asking for...

When you go to the Live Games section, you have to pick the month. But clearly there are no Live games from January through to June, so if it's possible to hide those months, that would be good. Just saves time when going through the list... If that's annoying to implement, no biggie. I'm just trying to make it a little more user friendly. Smile

Thank you again for the work!

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - micahg - 2015-07-16

Seems reasonable. I've pushed in the changes to hide previous months for the live games menu and made a pull request.

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-16

(2015-07-16, 02:43)micahg Wrote: Seems reasonable. I've pushed in the changes to hide previous months for the live games menu and made a pull request.

I try to be reasonable. Many thanks for the update. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-26

(2015-07-16, 02:43)micahg Wrote: Seems reasonable. I've pushed in the changes to hide previous months for the live games menu and made a pull request.

Hey again!

Another couple of requests:

1.) Can you hide any other months beyond the current month for live games, too? We only need to see July. Actually, you don't even really need a months list at all. Just straight to the live games list when you pick Live games.

2.) Under live games today (7/25), I'm seeing older games from 7/24 for some reason...

3.) Is it possible to get the dates next to the completed games like they are next to the live games? I find it hard to figure out which games are from yesterday vs last week without bringing up an MLS schedule.

Thank you again. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - micahg - 2015-07-27

I feel like #1 isn't really that big a deal -- sorry about the extra click, but I don't really expect I'll fix that because their data isn't always perfect (see your second request) so I'd rather not hide something someone might want access to. I also saw #2, if I see it again and have time to investigate I'll look -- like I said, sometimes their data is just not 100% correct. #3 seems like a reasonable request... when I have time I'll do it.

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-27

(2015-07-27, 18:59)micahg Wrote: I feel like #1 isn't really that big a deal -- sorry about the extra click, but I don't really expect I'll fix that because their data isn't always perfect (see your second request) so I'd rather not hide something someone might want access to. I also saw #2, if I see it again and have time to investigate I'll look -- like I said, sometimes their data is just not 100% correct. #3 seems like a reasonable request... when I have time I'll do it.

Fair enough!

I'd be thrilled with #3 addressed, for sure. Thank you again for my favorite Kodi plugin. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - micahg - 2015-07-30

Alright changes are into the official repo and should show up on your machine -- now quit your bellyaching Wink

Edit: I'm kidding about the bellyaching -- when there are bugs people should let me know.

RE: [RELEASE] MLS Live - WilliamG - 2015-07-30

(2015-07-30, 21:38)micahg Wrote: Alright changes are into the official repo and should show up on your machine -- now quit your bellyaching Wink

Edit: I'm kidding about the bellyaching -- when there are bugs people should let me know.

Hehe! It's still 1.15.2 version. Sad Why isn't it updated yet? Is my computer broken? Do I need a new computer? Do you think it's a Mac incompatibility problem? Should I go visit the Genius Bar to get advice there?

Big Grin Big Grin

Bellyaching? What bellyaching? Big Grin