Kodi Community Forum
Media Manager for Music - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Manager for Music (/showthread.php?tid=159323)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Media Manager for Music - Ethyria - 2015-03-22

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. I've decided to return to work on Symphony, rebuilding her from the ground up.

At present I am working on the core music functionality, then I will move onto Music Video support.

I'll post some more details as I get closer to releasing an alpha.

RE: Media Manager for Music - bry - 2015-03-23

@Ethyria thank you

RE: Media Manager for Music - Rastan - 2015-03-23

(2015-03-22, 22:32)Ethyria Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. I've decided to return to work on Symphony, rebuilding her from the ground up.

At present I am working on the core music functionality, then I will move onto Music Video support.

That's great news. Thankyou !! Blush

RE: Media Manager for Music - hiphutch - 2015-03-25

(2015-01-26, 22:58)Ethyria Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 10:12)wilmans2m Wrote: @Ethyria : Hope you have good holiday Smile
Just to know if you think to go on "Symphony" soon ?

Thanks for giving us some news Smile (even if mediaelch begin to scrap music)

I have actually been rebuilding Symphony from the ground up but with the release of MediaElch's music scraping capability, I'm unsure whether to continue development or move onto another project.I really feel MediaElch is ticking all the boxes and has nailed it.

(2015-03-23, 22:16)Rastan Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 22:32)Ethyria Wrote: Hi All,

That's great news. Thankyou !! Blush

Wonderful news!

RE: Media Manager for Music - wilmans2m - 2015-03-28

Great news ! Thanks.

RE: Media Manager for Music - Ethyria - 2015-04-07

Hi all, I just thought I'd give a quick up date as to where I am up to with Symphony. The NFO parsing and creating is now finished and I am currently working on the music scraping.

I've decided to go with a different look and feel to the original Symphony, going with a Windows 8 style:

The top menu's are temporary but the screenshots should give a general idea of where I am headed with it.

Once I get the music scraper finished I'll move onto Music Videos. I'm still researching the best way to handle scraping for them, so if anyone is aware of any good resources for Music Video data let me know.

RE: Media Manager for Music - bry - 2015-04-07

Looks awesome ethyria

RE: Media Manager for Music - Namoi - 2015-04-07

Can't wait. Thank you for your hard work :-D

RE: Media Manager for Music - rgponce - 2015-04-07

Great news, in this version it'll be a option to chose the language of scrapper?

RE: Media Manager for Music - hiphutch - 2015-04-08

Looks very promising Ethyria. Can't wait to see it in action!

RE: Media Manager for Music - wilmans2m - 2015-04-08

wow ! amazing Ethyria. You've done a such good job. Can't wait. Thanks.

RE: Media Manager for Music - Miss_80 - 2015-04-08

You made my day.... Can't wait for an alpha version to be available.

RE: Media Manager for Music - quintz - 2015-04-09

Awesome!
Can't wait to test it!

RE: Media Manager for Music - the_bo - 2015-04-10

(2015-04-07, 22:37)Ethyria Wrote: Hi all, I just thought I'd give a quick up date as to where I am up to with Symphony. The NFO parsing and creating is now finished and I am currently working on the music scraping.

I've decided to go with a different look and feel to the original Symphony, going with a Windows 8 style:

The top menu's are temporary but the screenshots should give a general idea of where I am headed with it.

Once I get the music scraper finished I'll move onto Music Videos. I'm still researching the best way to handle scraping for them, so if anyone is aware of any good resources for Music Video data let me know.

Ethyria thank you so much. Finally someone working on a decent music video scraper. I hope ur able to get it working.

Oh and a suggestion for music video scraper. IMVDB.com seems to be a growing collection of music video info.

Keep up good work look forward to release. Big Grin

RE: Media Manager for Music - scott967 - 2015-04-10

For music video it would be nice if you could read "mp4" tags which I guess are derived from iTunes tags.

scott s.