Kodi Community Forum
Release Xbox One Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Xbox One Skin (/showthread.php?tid=167601)

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - grote345 - 2014-03-22

I don't have the problem with live tv alternative over here it works like a charm

Toyota scrolling down in the skin settings does not work al that well it looks like there is something wrong with the virtual scrollbar it hangs on ( enable system info on settings screen) and will not scroll down.
Can you take a look at this please

[WIP] Xbox One Skin - ADHDMedia - 2014-03-22

(2014-03-22, 13:15)grote345 Wrote: Toyota scrolling down in the skin settings does not work al that well it looks like there is something wrong with the virtual scrollbar it hangs on ( enable system info on settings screen) and will not scroll down.
Can you take a look at this please

Noticed that as well. Doesn't wanna scroll past a certain point in the skin settings.

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - iAMl3dgend - 2014-03-22

can you change back so when you open xbmc its just signs in i hate having to click sign in

Oh that's issue just remove these lines in the startup xml iAMl3dgend

<onload condition="Window.Previous(29) + !Skin.HasSetting(Logger)">Skin.ToggleSetting(Logger)</onload>
<onload condition="!Window.Previous(29) + Skin.HasSetting(Logger)">Skin.ToggleSetting(Logger)</onload>

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - toyota12303 - 2014-03-22

@grote345 : Ahh i've never noticed that! i will be fixing a few sections of the skin and a update should be uploaded sometime today.
@ADHDMedia : Yeah i will have a look in to it and see what i can do.
@iAMl3dgend : Thanks! i'm not sure why yours is crashing as i have no problems here. But i will take a look in to it and another update should be online sometime today.
@grote345 : I don't have a clue why you're having problems scrolling down as i don't have any problems with mine. Anyway i will take a look in to it and should be uploading a small update today.
@iAMl3dgend : That section is only visible when the log in screen is disabled. If you enable it in the settings then it will go away. But i can upload a small update that will remove it if you want.

I have just uploaded a small update that can be downloaded from the first page that fixes the skin settings.

And i have also uploaded a optional update that will remove the sign in button on the dashboard for people who don't want it.

Just extract to your skins 720p folder!

Toyota,

The update skinsettings.xml only scrolls down to (enable alternative settings on charms )
I cant scroll down to :

dashboard tile size options (no more options here just the text)
That is same for random options
I can see enable new web apps maar can not change the setting for it.if I try change it the scroll bar goes up again. an by scroll down it stops again at enable alternative settings on charms
What I can change is enable global search on bing

Any idea Toyota why this happens still

I'm not too sure why this is happening but i have re arranged the order of some of the settings and hopefully it is now working.
It is working perfectly on mine. What platform are you on ? because it may be the new visible conditions that i have recently added for different platforms.
Anyway i have just updated the link on the first page and if it still doesn't work this time then it has to be the visible conditions and i will just remove them.

Hang on, if it is saying tile size options and you are on the dashboard then you will need to run the setup because it thinks that you are on the windows section.
Running the setup on each new update that i release should fix a lot of new things. As the setup toggles all the settings to how they should be.

Toyota I am running Frodo 12.3 and that is running on windows 8.1 with update 1

If you are running Windows then it definitely can't be the visible conditions. Have you tried going in to the skin settings and unchecking the option that says run setup on next boot ?
As running the setup will fix a lot of problems - it will toggle the settings to how they should be.
Also if in the settings you can see tile size options (and you are on the Xbox section of the skin) then you will need to run the setup.

Toyota I don't no what you did but it works now !!!! great job again

That's great! Smile

If anyone experiences any problems with any of the settings then I recommend that you run the setup as this will toggle all the settings to how I have them on mine.

[WIP] Xbox One Skin - ADHDMedia - 2014-03-22

(2014-03-22, 22:09)toyota12303 Wrote: That's great! Smile

If anyone experiences any problems with any of the settings then I recommend that you run the setup as this will toggle all the settings to how I have them on mine.

I'll get that update installed, and that should just about take care of me for now! Gamertag script seems to be working for me now, everything is just lovely!

Only thing we need now is more views - especially in the Advanced Launcher sections. Of my biggest pet peeves about skins is the limited views for games and whatnot. My PC is a media center just as much as it is a game console, and I have all my emulators set up and running through XBMC. Problem is, every skin uses just one or two views for these sections, and they never look right. I mean, PSX boxes are square, while Sega Genesis boxes are rectangular (vertically), and SNES boxes are rectangular (horizontally)!

LOL we need options for these sections!!

My only other suggestion - and I don't even know if it's possible - is in regard to all the trakt.tv stuff. It's absolutely gorgeous, don't get me wrong. I would just love to see a button on the information screens to play the movie/show from our own library. The reason I ask is because I find my family getting confused with all the movie/show tiles and thinking that's stuff in our library, and getting frustrated when they can't play the movie once they pull up the info.

Does this make sense?? LOL I know I have a lot of requests - but that's only cuz I know I'll be using this skin probably forever and I want it to be perfect!! Haha AWESOME JOB!! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][OK HAND SIGN]

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - blueshinex - 2014-03-22

hello toyota12303,

beautiful Skin and update Smile

but wrong volume display Sad
please fix Big Grin