Kodi Community Forum
Release Xbox One Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Xbox One Skin (/showthread.php?tid=167601)

[WIP] Xbox One Skin - ADHDMedia - 2014-04-06

Will test it out when I get home later on! Looks great bro, thanks again for all the hard work.

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - toyota12303 - 2014-04-06

Thanks!
And in the next update i will try and fix the pins section and add a button in the settings to set everything up from one click instead of having to go through the whole setup each time an update is released.

[WIP] Xbox One Skin - ADHDMedia - 2014-04-06

Awesome. So still no fix for arrow direction on the pins screen?

Nope not at the moment, you can scroll left and right across the top row of the pins. And you can scroll down from the top to access the ones below. But you can't scroll left and right from the second or third row of pins.
This is because each row of pins is in a list and to be able to go left and right on each row i will need to add each tile to its own list. Which will mean adding around 50 pins and positioning them all 1 by 1 lol. It may take some time but i will try and get it all working for the next update.

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - bakito - 2014-04-06

so i tested the last update and i assume i have a not the default folder for advanced launcher because it displays images that i don't know where they are coming from ...
also when I click on i have the same old problem where it leads me to the "create a launcher " screen and not my launchers
which files have i to edit to point the skin to the right path? so I could have my fanart and when I click it leads me to the right screen?
it's almost working !!!
thanks!!

@bakito :

For the dashboard advertisements they are from your advanced launcher fanart folder located inside :
\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.advanced.launcher\fanarts

As for the launchers path you could open up your launchers.xml inside :

\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.advanced.launcher

And above the launcher's name it will say the folder that it is in.
e.g. <category>default</category>

You can either change all the categorys to default so that the skin goes there, or you could open up

custom_charms.xml
and
custom_homeap.xml

and find the lines where it says :

<onclick>ActivateWindow(10001,"plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?default",return)</onclick>

Just replace the default with your folder name.

e.g. if your folder was called games then it would be :

<onclick>ActivateWindow(10001,"plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?games",return)</onclick>

Here is another small update that fixes a few things like the lock screen, keyboard ect.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9qdyjvwcy8m17py/update.zip

Just extract it to your skins 720p folder, you don't need to run the skin setup on this one either as it only fixes a few bugs.

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - bakito - 2014-04-06

ok thanks!
i'll try this!
cheers

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - grote345 - 2014-04-06

cant download the update gives an empty zip file

looks like it is working now strange Smile

[WIP] Xbox One Skin - ADHDMedia - 2014-04-07

You ever get a chance to throw in an option to remove the lock screen clock overlay? I'd rather just have the dim or my slideshow screensaver without the clock overlay there.

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - grote345 - 2014-04-07

After installing the latest update the youtube and vevo apps don't work anymore

Working again needed to reinstall both addons !

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - toyota12303 - 2014-04-07

@ADHDMedia : If you go in to the skin settings there is now a new option to disable the screensaver overlay. So now it doesn't show the clock ect.

To change your screensaver you can do this from the settings, i think by default there is a dim option and a slideshow option. If not then you can get them from the store.

@grote345 : I don't have any problems with mine but will take a look in to it and see if i can upload a fix soon. Have you tried uninstalling them from the store, and then re-installing them ?

@Toyota the reinstall fo both addons worked everything is working now.

By the way the new setup progress looked awesome Smile

Did you take a look at my rssclient problem with the youtube app ?

RE: [WIP] Xbox One Skin - toyota12303 - 2014-04-07

That's great! i may have included an outdated version of the plugins in the skin dependencies, so i will fix this shortly.

Thanks Smile !

And yeah i have ahad a little look through it and there seems to be a problem with your rssengine. I'm not sure why though as i am running the same one on mine and i have never had a problem.
Have you tried manually going in to your XBMC addons folder and deleting the script.module.rssengine and script.rssclient ?
(After deleting them you will need to run the skin setup again to install the latest ones)

No did not try that yet I will do so tomorrow !

Toyota I did like you told me deleted the rssclient and the module rss engine but still the same error I am at total lose here could this issue maybe windows related I am running internet explorer 11 on windows 8.1.update 1 and now the skin is running on Frodo 12.0 I