Kodi Community Forum
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Maximinimalism (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=209)
+----- Thread: [THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham) (/showthread.php?tid=170839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Maximinimalism - vikeis - 2014-06-19

(2014-06-19, 20:58)Mozillion Wrote:
(2014-06-19, 20:56)vikeis Wrote: Hello, i can't find, how to change list view of videos & music.

As per explicit design, there are no different views.
but this button was in side menu ) before i have not updated skin

RE: Maximinimalism - BLAST3R - 2014-06-21

First of all, great work on the skin! It looks amazing, and I immediately fell in love with it the first time I set it as default. However, there are some things I'd like to see (different?).

Just a little list with some points that may need some work (I'd love to see):

- For Movies, the overlay with movie info is actually to minimal imo. It shows the time (?) and the plot, and thats it. Right? Where is the cover art/thumb? Why does it show a clock on the left?
- Same goes for IPTV. Why does it show a clock with the time on the left? It actually misses some very important information/details, like channel name and begin/ending time. Now it only shows the current programme and tv guide info. But people don't generally 'zap' based on the current programme, but rather on channelname. Also, I'd really love to have an channel icon on the left (instead of the clock).
- Airplay seems to be broken (?). It can't connect when I am using the skin. When I switch to confluence, all starts working again all of the sudden.

For the above UI points I actually made some code changes myself. I can post them here if you want, with some screenshots to illustrate what I mean.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Sorry for posting in the wrong threads before. I've posted the points separate in the appropriate topics now. You can delete this post if you want.

RE: Maximinimalism - Aensre - 2014-06-22

Hi!

Love your skin! I've been seeing glass everywhere with all the skins they develop. One thing i liked though is the movie overview with all the movieposters next to eachother. So you could scroll down and check all the poster before picking one. I saw in tv shows, it does show like that but in the movies section it's a list... is this make it run faster? Is this a option you can choose in the settings? I can't find it anywhere...

Love to know what's up with that Wink

RE: Maximinimalism - thedeadman - 2014-06-22

Hi Aensre, Glad you like it!

@vikeis, @Aensre

I'm afraid that unlike other skins, there are no user options for different views in Maximinimalism. Never has been, never will be. Not that difficult to mod though!

RE: Maximinimalism - thedeadman - 2014-06-23

Heads up folks, I just got my first Retroplayer XBMC build. It's a thing of beauty. Expect Rom Collection Browser / games emulation support in future updates :-)

RE: Maximinimalism - Destaroyah - 2014-06-24

Thumbs Up

(2014-06-23, 10:41)thedeadman Wrote: Heads up folks, I just got my first Retroplayer XBMC build. It's a thing of beauty. Expect Rom Collection Browser / games emulation support in future updates :-)

RE: Maximinimalism - solbero - 2014-06-24

Quote:Heads up folks, I just got my first Retroplayer XBMC build. It's a thing of beauty. Expect Rom Collection Browser / games emulation support in future updates :-)
Looking forward to see a little, round joystick icon or similar on the home-screen.

RE: Maximinimalism - yattaah - 2014-06-24

Great work thedeadman! A lot of skins tend to have way too much information on the screen. Yours is tight, clean and has a very focused design, I love it!
I have just a little problem. When I add lazyTV to my favorites and launch it from the favorites panel, I just get an empty list. Could you maybe fix that in some future update?

I'm also looking forward to some retroplayer updates. Wink
A lot of people are using your skin day by day, we really appreciate your work! Thank you for that and keep it up! =)

RE: Maximinimalism - BLAST3R - 2014-06-24

(2014-06-24, 12:10)solbero Wrote:
Quote:Heads up folks, I just got my first Retroplayer XBMC build. It's a thing of beauty. Expect Rom Collection Browser / games emulation support in future updates :-)
Looking forward to see a little, round joystick icon or similar on the home-screen.

As long there's a setting in Skin Options that allows you to hide it.. Angel

RE: Maximinimalism - matsalka - 2014-06-24

Great work on the skin, really like it!

Is there any way to not auto-close all notifications? Something like click-to-close? Since the XBMC is always running, I always miss if there was an update for an addon or whatever. One requirement: it should be usable with TV remote.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

RE: Maximinimalism - crazydred - 2014-06-24

When I am watching a video how can I click the progress bar to jump to a specific part of it?
Thanks, great skin

RE: Maximinimalism - thedeadman - 2014-06-25

@yattaah: Not sure about LazyTV, I installed it but haven't quite yet understood how it is doing what it needs to do. It might be linked to some problems with playlists that other users have reported. I'll add it to the list.

@BLAST3R: Yep, there will be an option to hide the retroplayer stuff.

@matsalka: Unfortunately it is not possible to maintain notifications. It's something I think XBMC should offer though (something like a 'notification centre' I guess). Maybe raise it in feature suggestions? Incidentally, Solbero and I have been discussing notifications there recently, so the devs might be more receptive (not that they aren't generally!)

@crazydred: At the moment, you can't - The skin doesn't really support mouse or touch support.

RE: Maximinimalism - scottyten - 2014-06-29

Any plans to include the IMDB rating on the movie info page.

RE: Maximinimalism - thedeadman - 2014-06-29

@scottyten. Yep. Next update has a reworked movie info screen and IMDB ratings are included.

RE: Maximinimalism - Neroes - 2014-07-01

so i noticed that the music files menu is blank, i'm guessing it's just a missing dialog, but it would be nice to be able to scan my music folders, without changing skin

thanks