Kodi Community Forum
[Archive] Arctic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: [Archive] Arctic (/showthread.php?tid=170954)

RE: Arctic - locomot1f - 2014-01-12

(2014-01-12, 02:44)Cashtro Wrote: Hello Jurial,

Keep it up mate Smile

I was wondering if u could add movie or tv show poster at OSD. See my screenshot

spend some time in the skin settings. everything is there.

RE: Arctic - warlion - 2014-01-12

Its not on the osd but if you click information you will see it ,
Its even the discard with rotation

RE: Arctic - jurialmunkey - 2014-01-12

You can also press up on the osd to see poster/info

RE: Arctic - Cashtro - 2014-01-12

(2014-01-12, 05:58)locomot1f Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 02:44)Cashtro Wrote: Hello Jurial,

Keep it up mate Smile

I was wondering if u could add movie or tv show poster at OSD. See my screenshot

spend some time in the skin settings. everything is there.

@Jurial when i press up i see the poster but 2bad it does not show in the normal view like the pause screen

This is my settings

RE: Arctic - locomot1f - 2014-01-12

@casthro -- my bad. i didn't understand what you were trying to get.

yeah... what @jurialmunkey said. Smile

RE: Arctic - Nyx4334 - 2014-01-12

@furii, @Lukas: Thanks a lot for your help, solved it.
Big Grin

RE: Arctic - warlion - 2014-01-12

Hi jurialmunkey

I just find a small error

If you don't had any art on a movie tvshow the default img are for artist instead of views\fallbacks\DefaultVideo.png

Code:
<control type="image">
                        <description>Fanart</description>
                        <posx>1229</posx>
                        <posy>6</posy>
                        <width>613</width>
                        <height>345</height>
                        <texture background="true" diffuse="arctic/infostrip/fanart.png" fallback="views/fallbacks/DefaultArtist.png/square-large.png">$VAR[ListInfoLandscapeVar]</texture>
                        <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                        <fadetime>250</fadetime>
                    </control>

RE: Arctic - barney stinsen - 2014-01-12

Hi jurialmunkey. I love your skin and all your ideas. Is possible to make the lovefilm like the info poster view for extended info script. What i mean is, at first all the movies of the set and then every movie plot. I miss in the Lovefilm the list of movies at first.

RE: Arctic - warlion - 2014-01-13

(2014-01-07, 12:06)Trickass Wrote: Hello Jurial,

I tried clicking the "Update" button in the movies view, but it just doesn't do anything. The left menu stays open, and nothing seems to happen.

Could you confirm/clarify what's happening?

Thank you!

until the fix from jurialmunkey just edit one leter on myvideonav.xml line 216
from
<onclick>UpdateLibrary(videos)</onclick>

to
<onclick>UpdateLibrary(video)</onclick>

RE: Arctic - Ullie - 2014-01-13

I noticed you updated some studio logos on the first of januari and there were new files added with the same name, but a different casing (f.e. absolute.png and Absolute.png). When checking out the branch on my windows filesystem, there are various modified .png files due to this issue.

Can I safely delete the older files (in this example the one with the uppercase A) from my local repo to ensure the correct file is used?

My second question:
When entering a list, the selected item is the "back" option. I would love to have the first 'real' item in the list as active. When using the lovefilm view, going into movies for example, first shows a large black left arrow, and I would like it to show the first movie. It would be a lot more apealing view in my honest opinion.

RE: Arctic - jurialmunkey - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-12, 22:04)warlion Wrote: If you don't had any art on a movie tvshow the default img are for artist instead of views\fallbacks\DefaultVideo.png
Its left over from porting the view from the music ones. I will fix it soon Smile

(2014-01-12, 23:36)barney stinsen Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey. I love your skin and all your ideas. Is possible to make the lovefilm like the info poster view for extended info script. What i mean is, at first all the movies of the set and then every movie plot. I miss in the Lovefilm the list of movies at first.
Unfortunately its not possible to use the extendedinfo script inside a list because it sets the info as a home window property (which lists can't access). There are a few hackish ways to get around this but they aren't fantastic. I might add it as an overlay above the text area which then fades in after a delay (this is the same trick I use in poster info view) -- I'll have a play around with it.

(2014-01-13, 02:25)warlion Wrote: <onclick>UpdateLibrary(videos)</onclick>
to
<onclick>UpdateLibrary(video)</onclick>
I knew it was going to be a simple typo. Fixed in latest git.

(2014-01-13, 12:48)Ullie Wrote: (1) I noticed you updated some studio logos on the first of januari and there were new files added with the same name, but a different casing (f.e. absolute.png and Absolute.png). When checking out the branch on my windows filesystem, there are various modified .png files due to this issue. Can I safely delete the older files (in this example the one with the uppercase A) from my local repo to ensure the correct file is used?

(2) When entering a list, the selected item is the "back" option. I would love to have the first 'real' item in the list as active. When using the lovefilm view, going into movies for example, first shows a large black left arrow, and I would like it to show the first movie. It would be a lot more apealing view in my honest opinion.
1. On windows I imagine it would be fine to delete the duplicates with different casing as the windows file system is not case sensitive (where as linux is so requires it for matches...). There is a git repo that holds all the studio flags so I just updated them from there, so I'm not 100% which ones are required etc.

2. This is an xbmc option. In Appearance Settings > File Lists --> disable "Show parent folder items". Personally I think this option should be disabled by default as I think its largely superfluous as pretty much every control device has a back button (except maybe touch devices).

RE: Arctic - warlion - 2014-01-14

jurialmunkey
i believe you forget add the new texture windows/home/shutdown.png

and a
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(disable.homepowermenu)</visible>

on Includes_Mod.xml between line 6359 and 6360 to not show when disable

RE: Arctic - jurialmunkey - 2014-01-14

@warlion -- was just between commits and had to duck out to run some errands and forgot to push it to the repo, fixed now. Adding the power button because I'm going to make some changes to simple home navigation (up for widget, down for submenu and move the power menu to the power button).

RE: Arctic - warlion - 2014-01-14

ohh i understand , I thought it was a bit strange the new power button when you can do it just clicking down but if you are planning to change it is more understandable

RE: Arctic - locomot1f - 2014-01-14

@jurialmunkey,

have you thought about putting the power button on the side with the settings button?
i have the favorites button activated, and it just looks kinda weird next to it.
I'm sure if you don't have the favorites button activated, it looks okay...
but, aesthetically, with the fav icon, it's not easy on the eye.

-------------------------------
oh! i see, favorites is in the submenu now... nevermind.