Kodi Community Forum
[Archive] Arctic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: [Archive] Arctic (/showthread.php?tid=170954)

RE: Arctic - elmuziko - 2014-02-18

Thanks for responding so quickly jurialmunkey, really appreciated.

Keep up the good work, Smile

RE: Arctic - neal73 - 2014-02-18

Good to see you back Hitcher. Any chance of having your iPlayer add on integrated into the skin in some way?

RE: Arctic - jurialmunkey - 2014-02-18

@neal73 - wrong thread.. Im not Hitcher and this is "arctic" not alaska.

RE: Arctic - anonymousti - 2014-02-18

Hi @jurialmunkey, I'm having a problem with the fanarts, they dont show up on movies list . can you please help me discovery what is going on ??

thanksBig Grin

RE: Arctic - Aemstel - 2014-02-18

(2014-02-18, 04:32)warlion Wrote: btw for those using Artic on Gotham and playlist this is the fix for the playlist widgets

https://www.dropbox.com/s/erxv69dwwzdxkha/artic-playlist.zip

Nice one, thanks!

RE: Arctic - vicmanpergar - 2014-02-18

(2014-02-17, 11:43)hermy65 Wrote: Having an issue with this skin and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. In the area that the gallery shows as the Spotlight area is blank for me in all sections (Movies, TV Shows). I assume this is where recent items is supposed to be. I have all of the plugins required in the first post.

I had the same issue, it's not really an issue. U have to customize the spotlight area by going into skin settings, and finding the options to personalize the home screen. There click Movies (for example), and chose what u want to see (last added, watched, mixed, etc...), also from here u can use background images.
What i would like to know, is, why i can't see the posters (movie covers) instead of landscape images. I know it's not the place to ask, cos it is happening lately in other skins too, but would be nice if someone just tell me: don't worry about that it is the way it works now, and i won't drive myself crazy searching and googling...lol

Also, is there a way to set some transparency to the white spotlight overlay, or making other themes? (plasma tv user here).

It's a cool Skin Jurial, i like it a lot. The music player-OSD just fills my needs completely. +1

RE: Arctic - hermy65 - 2014-02-18

@jurialmunkey - yes it does work in xperience1080

RE: Arctic - anonymousti - 2014-02-18

(2014-02-18, 14:41)anonymousti Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey, I'm having a problem with the fanarts, they dont show up on movies list . can you please help me discovery what is going on ??

thanksBig Grin

SOLVED: it was a translate error on Pt_br options of the skin.... is written "Desativar fanart" it should be "Ativar Fanart"..

sorry.!!

RE: Arctic - rskadk - 2014-02-18

I have to more question, it's primary regarding playing music (Spotify through airplay on my Iphone).

When the music is playing, i can click "back" and then a cover is displayed along with some fanarts.: (I have enabled: Visualization + diasshow + tabbed) - Then:

1) How to get that screen enabled by default when starting audio through airplay? (So i dont have to click "back")

2) The fanart displayed when playing music, is 2-5 different pictures no mather what music i play. The covers is okay. How can i get it to display fanart that match the currently playing music?

RE: Arctic - Branphma - 2014-02-19

Hi Jurial,

would you mind adding scrolling text and extended info in wall view?

RE: Arctic - elmuziko - 2014-02-19

(2014-02-18, 04:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: 2. You can turn off "open submenu on click" in skin settings > home. A trick if you want some menus to still open on click (rather than having to press up/down) is to set those menu items path
Code:
SetFocus(82)

(82 is the submenu id) (to set a custom path goto customise home items > click main menu item > configure > custom -- first keyboard dialog sets path, second the name - don't worry about the icon because it doesn't show for main menu items anyway.)

Hiya mate,

Sorry to bother you, I'm sure you have loads more important things to do than respond to tools like me.

Just to pick your brain, I want some of the menus to have the sub and others not to. I've looked at GUIsettings.xml and can't find setfocus(82) in there. I'm guessing I'm looking at the wrong file but my windows index is being pants and won't find the term anywhere in appdata\roaming\xbmc

Any chance you can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

RE: Arctic - filthycatbox - 2014-02-19

Perhaps it's just me, but I cannot get any backgrounds to display for the menus. The option is there in the context menu, but it only ever defaults to special://skin/extras/backgrounds/01.jpg.

RE: Arctic - vicmanpergar - 2014-02-19

(2014-02-19, 21:41)filthycatbox Wrote: Perhaps it's just me, but I cannot get any backgrounds to display for the menus. The option is there in the context menu, but it only ever defaults to special://skin/extras/backgrounds/01.jpg.

see Post: #1161

RE: Arctic - filthycatbox - 2014-02-20

Thanks, I must have missed that post. I guess it will be fixed in a future release as it appears to suggest that it is intended to be customisable. Oh well, not a huge deal, but something that people keen on customisation will be looking for. It would be nice to be able to remove the weather display from the bottom left on the home screen too.

RE: Arctic - vicmanpergar - 2014-02-20

(2014-02-20, 02:15)filthycatbox Wrote: Thanks, I must have missed that post. I guess it will be fixed in a future release as it appears to suggest that it is intended to be customisable. Oh well, not a huge deal, but something that people keen on customisation will be looking for. It would be nice to be able to remove the weather display from the bottom left on the home screen too.

If u have artwork organizer,u just go into skin settings, customize , and then click Movies, go to where the background image options is, don't remember the name, then go to multi images, and then point the path to the where Artwork Organizer placed ur movie fanart. Same with TV Shows (TV shows fanart) or music (artists fanart). I have it running in Home Screen with multi images rotating.
I hope this is what u are asking for,may be i'm wrong.