Kodi Community Forum
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Printable Version

Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
---- Thread: Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator (/showthread.php?tid=170975)

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-20

(2014-06-19, 13:13)rjcogin Wrote: Hi, this feature worked about 3 updates ago but since the latest couple of updates it seems to not work again. any chance it could be added back in?

Cheers

This feature has just been added back in to the version on Github (0.9.91) if you want to give it a try.

You will need to change the relevant addon Setting from its default setting.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - rjcogin - 2014-06-20

Brilliant. Just downloaded it now. It works just how i want. Thank you very,very much.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-21

Thats good to know. Thanks.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-22

(2014-06-17, 17:59)john6555 Wrote: There we go - looking good! My only suggestion right now would be to add an option to hide the episode summary (to avoid spoilers).

The latest version (0.9.91) hides the plot in the Posters view. This is tied to the setting on the XBMC Settings - Videos - Library page.

Also added to the repo version is the "start playlist with latest unfinished TV episode" feature mentioned above.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - mjd72 - 2014-06-22

LazyTV has stopped working for me. It recently updated and now when I try to open it I just get a black screen saying 'Picture Information'. If I roll back to a previous version it is fine.

Here is a screenshot of what I currently get when I open it.

http://goo.gl/ynQ4V9

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-23

Thanks, I have identified the issue and the fix will be coming through in an update as soon as the xbmc repo is updated.

You can correct the problem right now simply by opening the settings and toggling the 'LazyTV User Interface' setting on the List Options page.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - mjd72 - 2014-06-23

Thanks, that did the trick.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Kib - 2014-06-24

I recently tried this and was amazed at how well it integrates with Neon.

Until I saw who wrote LazyTV of course, that is when it all clicked.
Nice work, Karnagious.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-24

Ah Kib, you flatter me.

And probably confuse me for someone else as well! Big Grin

Thanks all the same.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - KaizokuLuffy - 2014-06-24

hello,

I just installed LazyTV, but failed to make it run so far.

I got a py error when i start XBMC, and every time i try to launch it.
Errors like:

22:25:40 T:3952 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '11.000000'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\somebody\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.lazytv\default.py", line 67, in <module>
length = int(__setting__('length'))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '11.000000'
-->End of Python script error report<--

I searched online, and it said to use float instead of int.
So i replaced it 4 times:
in default.py:
(__setting__('length'))window_length
(__setting__('window_length'))

in service.py
(__setting__('promptduration')) (twice)

after making those changes, i seemed to make it work, but it remains empty.
Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-25

Do you have any idea why your settings would have these stored as floats?

The setting code quite explicitly says that the value should be stored as an integer:
<setting id="length" label="32031" type="slider" default="5" range="1,1,50" option="int" />

Try deleting the settings.xml from userdata\addon_data\script.lazytv, then reopen the settings for the addon and change one or more values. That should recreate the stored settings file.

If the problem persists, would you be able to post the userdata\addon_data\script.lazytv\settings.xml to paste bin and provide a link?

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - KaizokuLuffy - 2014-06-25

Thanks for your prompt answer.

I have no idea why this happens.
i followed your instructions and got the same error.
I forgot to add that sometimes, i get to a point, where it said: lazytv is still creating the database (or something similar), with just a OK button. if I press on OK, it kicks me out of XBMC.
so here is the settings.xml: http://pastebin.com/k0cWtjBT

I managed to make it work by removing the .00000 manually.
If you need me to make more tests, let me know.
But that will be for tomorrow Smile

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - KaizokuLuffy - 2014-06-25

I also tried to use the smart playlist, but then i get a "files not in playlist contents" message with an OK button that kicks me out again.

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - Karnagious - 2014-06-25

The error is being introduced from outside LazyTV, I think. XBMC is storing integers as floats in the settings.xml.

I have asked in the main Python forum to see if anyone else has encountered this issue. But we should get as much info together as possible.
What version of XBMC are you on?
Are you able to post the smartplaylist file as well? The smartplaylist has to be an 'Episodes' one, not "mixed" or "TVShows".
Are you able to pastebin the entire debug log?

Thanks,

RE: LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator - endlesslyonline - 2014-06-25

Karn,
Been using your addon for awhile, still as awesome as ever.

Lately, i have been using the clone feature, amd have ot setup for sitcoms, new series, old series, kids, etc.

I have a problem though, now as late, when i click the clone, it gives a message and says that the main program program has been updated, do you want to upfate the clone, if i click yes, it says it updated, but whem i select the addon, it once again gives the update message

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.