Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JohnWPB - 2014-11-24

(2014-11-24, 07:00)McButton Wrote: Finally! I helped someone instead of asking 200 questions. Badge accepted.Rofl

And you now have your first Reputation Point Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - arcelas - 2014-11-24

So I updated to the latest and greatest beta, after reinstalling my PC. Now, I have a weird thing where it no longer auto fills in sets. I have to do it all by hand. Any ideas?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-24, 23:17)arcelas Wrote: So I updated to the latest and greatest beta, after reinstalling my PC. Now, I have a weird thing where it no longer auto fills in sets. I have to do it all by hand. Any ideas?

If you mean moviesets: there is an option in Settings -> Movies -> Scraper-Data -> Add movie automatically to Collections

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - jtm010101 - 2014-11-25

DanCooper Thanks for the program.

For when new version

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Ram2000 - 2014-11-25

First let me say thanks for the work in keeping this alive great work I haven't read through all the threads but did try
to see if anyone is having the same issue as me I cant get it to create the folder/movie fanart or poster only seems
to want to create
Lucy (2014) Bluray-fanart.jpg and
Lucy (2014) Bluray.jpg
I have modded the skin I use and it needs Folder
this is no big deal as I can just create it myself but if its an easy fix :-)
I have eden ticked with the options I want but cant see any errors thanks in advance :-)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-25, 16:32)Ram2000 Wrote: First let me say thanks for the work in keeping this alive great work I haven't read through all the threads but did try
to see if anyone is having the same issue as me I cant get it to create the folder/movie fanart or poster only seems
to want to create
Lucy (2014) Bluray-fanart.jpg and
Lucy (2014) Bluray.jpg
I have modded the skin I use and it needs Folder
this is no big deal as I can just create it myself but if its an easy fix :-)
I have eden ticked with the options I want but cant see any errors thanks in advance :-)

The default Eden filename for posters is <filename>.tbn, not jpg.
But you can add own filenames in expert tabs.

For movies inside separate movie folders add this in the poster field in "Single" tab:
Code:
<filename>.jpg

Use the "Multiple" tab if you have saved all movies in one folder.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - arcelas - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-25, 10:42)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 23:17)arcelas Wrote: So I updated to the latest and greatest beta, after reinstalling my PC. Now, I have a weird thing where it no longer auto fills in sets. I have to do it all by hand. Any ideas?

If you mean moviesets: there is an option in Settings -> Movies -> Scraper-Data -> Add movie automatically to Collections

Thank you very much. Worked perfectly

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-27

New release 1.4.0.7 is online!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-27, 13:34)DanCooper Wrote: New release 1.4.0.7 is online!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU NodNod

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-11-27

So I take it if I have always used used expert settings to name my banners "banner.jpg" I don't need to follow tutorial? Can I now just undo the expert setting and check all the artwork downloader buttons and be good?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-27, 14:44)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: So I take it if I have always used used expert settings to name my banners "banner.jpg" I don't need to follow tutorial? Can I now just undo the expert setting and check all the artwork downloader buttons and be good?

Yes.
ArtworkDownloader default for movie banners is "banner.jpg".

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Dekker500 - 2014-11-27

Hello once again Smile

I don't have my dev machine available, or I'd help solve this one... Using EMM 1.4.0.7x86 on Win 7 Pro x64

But on first run, when it asks for language, I click the drop-down box and select "English_us". It instantly comes back with an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" message. Clicking OK on that message terminates the app.

There IS a Settings directory created though.

2nd run starts the program normally, albeit with defaults.

Created ticket 165 at the tracker.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - brunosso - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-27, 18:19)Dekker500 Wrote: Hello once again Smile

I don't have my dev machine available, or I'd help solve this one... Using Win 7 Pro x64

But on first run, when it asks for language, I click the drop-down box and select "English_us". It instantly comes back with an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" message. Clicking OK on that message terminates the app.

There IS a Settings directory created though.

2nd run starts the program normally, albeit with defaults.

Created ticket 165 at the tracker.

i have the same error, but on a existing directory, with ember 1.4.0.6. After click on OK, ember starts normally...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Ram2000 - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-25, 16:50)DanCooper Wrote: The default Eden filename for posters is <filename>.tbn, not jpg.
But you can add own filenames in expert tabs.

For movies inside separate movie folders add this in the poster field in "Single" tab:
Code:
<filename>.jpg

Use the "Multiple" tab if you have saved all movies in one folder.

Thank you Dan that solved it please keep up the GREAT work :-)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boppyman - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-27, 13:34)DanCooper Wrote: New release 1.4.0.7 is online!

Nice one mate.

Is it best to start fresh with this or can we use our old settings?