Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2015-03-03

Unfortunately the Bulk Renamer still isn't working for me... I only tried it in Movies so far

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-03-03

I can confirm the episodes is OK for me

I also know what happen with the year in listing
I had copy some files to a test location and load it in Ember, realise that I forgot to remove images and .nfo, so after done that I reload the library and all the years also get removed, if not a bug at least an small glitch

I also run a full movie library scan with skip option and less than 10 skipped of 150+, that's good

Thanks for your work

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-03

(2015-03-03, 01:15)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Unfortunately the Bulk Renamer still isn't working for me... I only tried it in Movies so far
Hmm, with context menu manual/auto, bulk renamer, while autoscraping, single scraping or after edit movie?
Settings?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - bobrap - 2015-03-03

(2015-03-03, 01:36)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 01:15)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Unfortunately the Bulk Renamer still isn't working for me... I only tried it in Movies so far
Hmm, with context menu manual/auto, bulk renamer, while autoscraping, single scraping or after edit movie?
Settings?

Not working for me either. When selected from tools menu no movies are listed. Tried in TV and seems to work fine.

(2015-03-03, 02:26)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 01:36)DanCooper Wrote:
Settings?

Not working for me either. When selected from tools menu no movies are listed. Tried in TV and seems to work fine.
Oh yes, I've fixed another bug with renamer. I've forgot to add the new database scheme to BulkRenamer tool. Working on next release =)

Tested to rename TV-Shows

On show level, nothing happens
Single episode is fine
Bulk renaming is fine

(2015-03-03, 18:16)T-bird_se Wrote: Tested to rename TV-Shows

Single episode is fine
Bulk renaming is fine

Yes, Show renaming is not implemented into BulkRenamer (maybe later). But you can rename tv show with context menu on each show.

Question:
Uses anybody splitted episodes in Kodi?
Like:
spongebob-s01e01a.mkv
spongebob-s01e01b.mkv

Is it normal that Kodi displays two episodes with the same episode number 1? Are the two episodes not displayed stacked like splitted movies (avatar-cd1.mkv and avatar-cd2.mkv)?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FreeMan xbmc - 2015-03-03

(2015-03-03, 18:40)DanCooper Wrote: Question:
Like:
spongebob-s01e01a.mkv
spongebob-s01e01b.mkv

Is it normal that Kodi displays two episodes with the same episode number 1? Are the two episodes not displayed stacked like splitted movies (avatar-cd1.mkv and avatar-cd2.mkv)?
I have some episodes from the original Doctor Who that are S01E01P1, S01E01P2. Kodi displays then as separate episodes and they were, in fact, aired separately.

Not sure if that actually answers your question.

(2015-03-03, 20:00)FreeMan xbmc Wrote:
Like:
spongebob-s01e01a.mkv
spongebob-s01e01b.mkv

I have some episodes from the original Doctor Who that are S01E01P1, S01E01P2. Kodi displays then as separate episodes and they were, in fact, aired separately.

Kodi displays also the same informations for both episodes?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FreeMan xbmc - 2015-03-03

(2015-03-03, 20:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:00)FreeMan xbmc Wrote:
Like:
spongebob-s01e01a.mkv
spongebob-s01e01b.mkv

I'm not in front of the machine at the moment, so I can't confirm yet, but I think they're listed individually as:
"Episode name, part 1"
"Episode name, part 2"

(2015-03-03, 20:19)FreeMan xbmc Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:00)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: I have some episodes from the original Doctor Who that are S01E01P1, S01E01P2. Kodi displays then as separate episodes and they were, in fact, aired separately.

I'm not in front of the machine at the moment, so I can't confirm yet, but I think they're listed individually as:
"Episode name, part 1"
"Episode name, part 2"

I've added two files, simpsons_s01e01a.mkv and simpsons_s01e01b.mkv.
Kodi add two rows to the database, both with same informations, no stacking or something else.

It's the same result like i add simpsons_s01e01_firstpart.mkv and simpsons_s01e01_secondpart.mkv.

In my opinion, the whole thing with splitted episodes makes no sense.

Geben Sie Text oder eine Website-Adresse ein oder lassen Sie ein Dokument übersetzen.
I thought, so that the episodes are stacked so that only one entry in Kodi is displayed (like multi disk movies).

(2015-03-03, 18:30)DanCooper Wrote:

Single episode is fine
Bulk renaming is fine

Yes, Show renaming is not implemented into BulkRenamer (maybe later). But you can rename tv show with context menu on each show.

Now you confuse me
BulkRemamer for shows works for me, no problem
Right click on show doesn't do anything

Anyway, having waited a long time for this function so if it works one way or the other I'm happy

(2015-03-03, 20:40)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 18:30)DanCooper Wrote:

Single episode is fine
Bulk renaming is fine

Now you confuse me
BulkRemamer for shows works for me, no problem
Right click on show doesn't do anything

Anyway, having waited a long time for this function so if it works one way or the other I'm happy

The BulkRenamer is the window if you use Tools -> Bulk Renamer. In this window, only season folders and episode files can be renamed.
But you can rename tv show folders with the Context Menu -> Rename -> Auto/Manual.

The default name scheme for tv show folders is $Z (tv show name). So if your folder is already named like the tv show, the renamer has to do nothing ;-)

(2015-03-02, 15:20)FreeMan xbmc Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 20:57)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 18:33)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: I've gone back through all the issues I've posted since about page 110, and everything is fixed except this one. Sad

Again, it's a minor quibble, and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this.

Check the changelog, it should be fixed:
Quote:fixed: new dialogs are displayed on wrong monitor

Tell me if it still not working.
Nope, sadly not fixed. I was excited, because when I first mentioned it, you said you'd found a fix within hours. It was the first thing I tested out. Here's what I'm finding:
1 move EMM from your main monitor to the 2nd monitor
2 select a movie and rescrape.
3 click on an app window back on the main monitor and wait. The identify movie dialogue will pop up on the primary monitor.
4 drag the dialog back to #2, select your movie and confirm.
5 click on an app on the main monitor, then move the mouse pointer back to #2. I usually have a web browser up on #1, and use the mouse wheel to scroll while I'm waiting
6 poster dialogue will appear on #2.
7 select poster, move mouse to #1 without clicking
8 select fan art dialogue will appear on #1, where the mouse is.

Again, an annoyance more than a bug, but still annoying...

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Please try it again with 1.4.1.0.
I hope it works now.