Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-04-15

(2015-04-15, 21:11)RiddareRocco Wrote: Hi!
First of all I want to thank you for an amazing addon. I have just changed from Ember 1.3 to Ember 1.4 because I read that you could make movie sets for your movie collections, but I can't get it to work. I have tried to use the collection ID on movie scraper for TMDB and get the rest of the info from IMDB. I haven't made any changes in the tab for movie sets. Do you know whats wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Henrik

Settings to add movies automatically to moviesets:
Settings -> Movies -> Scrapers-Data -> Scraper Fields-Global -> Collection ID
Settings -> Movies -> Scrapers-Data -> Miscellaneous -> Add Movie automatically to Collections
Settings -> Movies -> TMDB Scraper -> Collection ID

Now you can scrape the Collection ID to get the moviesets:
- on each movie -> context menu -> Update Single Data Field -> Collection ID
- Scrape Movies -> Custom Scraper -> only NFO -> only Collection ID
- if you have enabled Settings -> Movies -> General -> Enable Click Scrape: click on the movieset cell (gray dot) on each movie to scrape the Collection ID

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2015-04-16

Dan new update working well but the issue of multiple studios scraped persists Sad

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-04-16

(2015-04-16, 16:34)shaktoo Wrote: Dan new update working well but the issue of multiple studios scraped persists Sad

Hmmm, if I set the Studio Limit to one it scrapes only one studio.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - steele6 - 2015-04-16

(2015-03-30, 10:26)sirdung Wrote: Apologies if this has been answered already but i have been unable to find reference if it has. When i add my library ember only shoes 300 of my 900+ movies. when it is adding it scans past the name but doesn't add. Checking the logs the same statement is repeated a lot

4 - error - Load Movie EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

I'm having a similar issue after updating from 1.4.0.7 to 1.4.4.0. Has anyone identified a solution or work around yet?

If not, are previous versions available somewhere and can they be installed over a newer version? Kinda stuck with over half my media not being added to the database. Love the program, keep up the great work.

I had the same issue today, but i was to slow to debug it on runtime.
It's possible that you upload a NFO that not will be recognized?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - carrrr - 2015-04-16

Hello, im trying version 1.4.4.0, had version 1.3 before, everything is working good, but when im trying to add some trailers manually , clicking scrape trailers or youtube search button, i get a list of trailers so far so good, but when i click on a trailer, the download button (in grey) transfrom in "Set To Nfo" , so i cant download localy no matter what, also tried "Manual Trailer Entry" and also the "Set To Nfo" button appear.
I search about this but cant find anything, maybe is a bad setting in Movies -> Scrapers - Trailers i dont know.
Anyone can help me about this?

Thanks in advance
Car

PS:Sorry for my english, still learning Smile

(2015-04-16, 21:19)carrrr Wrote: Hello, im trying version 1.4.4.0, had version 1.3 before, everything is working good, but when im trying to add some trailers manually , clicking scrape trailers or youtube search button, i get a list of trailers so far so good, but when i click on a trailer, the download button (in grey) transfrom in "Set To Nfo" , so i cant download localy no matter what, also tried "Manual Trailer Entry" and also the "Set To Nfo" button appear.
I search about this but cant find anything, maybe is a bad setting in Movies -> Scrapers - Trailers i dont know.
Anyone can help me about this?

Thanks in advance
Car

PS:Sorry for my english, still learning Smile
Use the Trailer Tab to download trailers. The button on Details tab is only die NFO content.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - steele6 - 2015-04-17

(2015-04-16, 20:59)DanCooper Wrote: I had the same issue today, but i was to slow to debug it on runtime.
It's possible that you upload a NFO that not will be recognized?

Not sure if this helps, but this is the NFO for the episode displayed in the status bar at the bottom when the error occured:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<episodedetails>
<title>Rampage</title>
<runtime>1453</runtime>
<aired>2010-02-05</aired>
<rating>0.000000</rating>
<season>1</season>
<episode>5</episode>
<plot>Hiroshi revisits the murder scene he witnessed the previous day, remembering Sakaki's revelation about a group of murderers roaming the city. At school, he confronts Nemuru over her cold attitude towards him. Jōga's Vigilance Committee visits Isuzu's home and advises them to relocate until Issei recovers. Isuzu, concerned, talks to her brother, who reassures her that he is alright and apologizes for making her worry. Hiroshi talks to Kaname and tells her about the girl with the scythe, but she believes he is making it up. She then tells him of a legendary demon that sucks its victims' life force from their mouths at night. That evening, Isuzu discovers her brother has run away. Issei attacks Hiroshi, who remembers Kaname's legend and panics when he sees Issei's eyes are glowing red. He runs away, but Issei chases and catches him. Issei's female classmate shows up and he releases Hiroshi, who runs away, and kisses her. The Vigilance Committee arrives, detaining the girl, and Issei flees. He is chased by the cloaked figures and killed by the girl with the scythe. The next morning, Hiroshi is told that Issei transferred, but later in the day Isuzu confides that he was murdered. </plot>
<credits>Tamio Ohki (Guest Star)</credits>
<playcount>1</playcount>
<director>Nobuhiro Takamoto</director>
<actor>
<name>Yu Kobayashi</name>
<role>Hiroshi Kuzumi</role>
<thumb>http://thetvdb.com/banners/actors/283115.jpg</thumb>
</actor>
<actor>
<name>Katsuyuki Konishi</name>
<role>Miyuki Washiu</role>
<thumb />
</actor>
<actor>
<name>Emiri Katou</name>
<role>Isuzu Tsumuhana</role>
<thumb>http://thetvdb.com/banners/actors/238501.jpg</thumb>
</actor>
<actor>
<name>Saki Fujita</name>
<role>Mana Kuzumi</role>
<thumb />
</actor>
<actor>
<name>Mai Fuchigami</name>
<role>Kaname Asagiri</role>
<thumb />
</actor>
<actor>
<name>Mariya Ise</name>
<role>Nemuru Kushinada</role>
<thumb>http://thetvdb.com/banners/actors/80430.jpg</thumb>
</actor>
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<audio>
<channels>2</channels>
<codec>a_flac</codec>
<language>jpn</language>
<bitrate />
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<video>
<aspect>1.778000</aspect>
<codec>h264</codec>
<durationinseconds>1453</durationinseconds>
<height>720</height>
<width>1280</width>
<bitrate />
<multiView_Count />
<encodedSettings />
</video>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
</episodedetails>

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - henrava - 2015-04-17

Hello Dan & Team, first thank you for this good program.
Downloaded and installed last version (1.4.4.0), i have a little problem: in the tvshows setting, i have disabled the scraping of actors in the episode and enabled in the main show, however Ember write the actors in the .nfo file of the episode.
Is this a bug, or i'm missing some extra config ?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - kees667 - 2015-04-17

Running latest beta. The last few versions I have the issue that clicking update library doesn't seem to do anything. .Only removing and adding sources helps but gets annoying after a few weeks. I checked that sources are set to recursive, so for my movies folder:

Recursive YES, use folder name YES, single video YES, exclude NO

After readding source I see the running preliminary tasks message, but not after clicking "update library"
Anything I can try?
Log here: http://pastebin.com/6e3ZNniD

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-04-17

(2015-04-17, 11:13)henrava Wrote: Hello Dan & Team, first thank you for this good program.
Downloaded and installed last version (1.4.4.0), i have a little problem: in the tvshows setting, i have disabled the scraping of actors in the episode and enabled in the main show, however Ember write the actors in the .nfo file of the episode.

Bug.
Caching does not respect the settings and use the full information for new added epsiodes. I've added this bug to the bug tracker. We starting soon with recode the whole tv part in Ember.

(2015-04-17, 11:15)kees667 Wrote: Running latest beta. The last few versions I have the issue that clicking update library doesn't seem to do anything. .Only removing and adding sources helps but gets annoying after a few weeks. I checked that sources are set to recursive, so for my movies folder:

After readding source I see the running preliminary tasks message, but not after clicking "update library"
Anything I can try?

Can't see any error in log file (except "Clear Cache", but this has nothing to do with your issue).
Please post the settings you have in Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources -> Miscellaneous.
Also check if you have loaded any file ext in Settings -> Options -> File System -> Valid *** Extensions.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - kees667 - 2015-04-17

(2015-04-17, 11:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 11:15)kees667 Wrote: Running latest beta. The last few versions I have the issue that clicking update library doesn't seem to do anything. .Only removing and adding sources helps but gets annoying after a few weeks. I checked that sources are set to recursive, so for my movies folder:

Anything I can try?

Can't see any error in log file (except "Clear Cache", but this has nothing to do with your issue).
Please post the settings you have in Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources -> Miscellaneous.
Also check if you have loaded any file ext in Settings -> Options -> File System -> Valid *** Extensions.

Thanks that was fast! here two screenshots to get all details in:

(2015-04-17, 12:16)kees667 Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 11:47)DanCooper Wrote:

Anything I can try?

Thanks that was fast! here two screenshots to get all details in:
Looks good.
Do you have tried Tools -> Clean Database?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - henrava - 2015-04-17

(2015-04-17, 11:38)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 11:13)henrava Wrote: Hello Dan & Team, first thank you for this good program.

Bug.
Caching does not respect the settings and use the full information for new added epsiodes. I've added this bug to the bug tracker. We starting soon with recode the whole tv part in Ember.

Many thanks for your fast answer ! Waiting with hope.