Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-07-01

But you only need AD for clearart, disc etc..
The others is picked up fine by Kodi scanner it self

As Dan have explained many times, Ember uses the exact naming convention that Kodi does then you export your library

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2015-07-01

(2015-06-25, 23:51)DanCooper Wrote: AD is crappy ;-) But we are working on a Kodi JSON interface addon to add all this extra arts directly to Kodi without AD or MSAA (for MovieSets).

Dan this would be FANTASTIC! I'm not happy with AD - it's very slow, and is a bit difficult to get the settings right. Plus the mod owner doesn't seem to like answering questions or receiving feedback about how to make things work more simply.

Is this a change coming soon or something that's farther out?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-07-01

We are working hard on this module and new tv show class. I can't say the exactly day, i can only say soon. I think it will be included in next release for first tests and bug searching.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2015-07-02

you guys rock. thanks so much for taking over the project and continuing to drive it forward.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-07-02

(2015-06-30, 14:20)Legion455 Wrote:
(2015-06-30, 10:33)T-bird_se Wrote: If you only want those from expert you have to deselect the others in Kodi tab

ahhhhh, thank you, I overlooked that!! so now my movie folder has only the following files:

<movie>.mkv (or ... .avi, .mp4, etc.)
fanart.jpg
poster.jpg
clearart.png
disc.png
movie.nfo
landscape.jpg
banner.jpg
logo.png

going forward, this appears to be the preferred naming conventions that Kodi and AD want, ... am I correct??

EDIT: upon further checking, this looks correct except for the nfo file. It looks like Kodi still wants <movie>.nfo instead of movie.nfo

I use nothing but Movie.nfo (not movietitle.nfo) and all of my movies are picked up. It should work fine.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2015-07-02

(2015-07-01, 23:11)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 23:51)DanCooper Wrote: AD is crappy ;-) But we are working on a Kodi JSON interface addon to add all this extra arts directly to Kodi without AD or MSAA (for MovieSets).

Dan this would be FANTASTIC! I'm not happy with AD - it's very slow, and is a bit difficult to get the settings right. Plus the mod owner doesn't seem to like answering questions or receiving feedback about how to make things work more simply.

Im working on it right now Cool

Some screenies from new KodiInterface module in Ember:

Right now it looks I will finish direct syncing of Ember movies/episodes to Kodi from context menu this weekend I think. I will probaby add some general functionality like "Updating Kodi Library", "Clean Library" in main menu bar too for a first release

Real time syncing support (meaning keeping Kodi and Ember library up to date and synced in backgroud all the time automatically) will still probably take some time though, but for a first step the above should be sufficient. Stay tuned! Laugh

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-02, 22:15)Cocotus Wrote:

Right now it looks I will finish direct syncing of Ember movies/episodes to Kodi from context menu this weekend I think. I will probaby add some general functionality like "Updating Kodi Library", "Clean Library" in main menu bar too for a first release

Real time syncing support (meaning keeping Kodi and Ember library up to date and synced in backgroud all the time automatically) will still probably take some time though, but for a first step the above should be sufficient. Stay tuned! Laugh

*CREAM* That looks fucking beautiful and I can't wait to play with this!!!!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Soujirou Seta - 2015-07-05

It`s possible, include a camp in the ember, to see the size of archive? (in mbs or gigas)

Thank's

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - lionking15 - 2015-07-06

HI

Please can anyone help me with my problem i posted on the previous page ?

Thank you

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-07-06

(2015-06-30, 12:41)lionking15 Wrote: HI

I had an old version that was working fine, i have now updated to the latest version and when i try start the program i get and error "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Address"
I am using a x64 pc, so not sure if that would be the problem, if it is please can u direct me to the latest working x64 version

Thanks
First, we don't have an x64 version of Ember.

Please upload you latest log (Ember Media Manager\Logs) to pastebins.com

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - CaptainKen - 2015-07-06

Pretty exciting stuff Dan!

I see that there is a Sync option. Is this the method to update Kodi if you change existing artwork?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-06, 16:47)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 23:11)deh2k7 Wrote: Dan this would be FANTASTIC! I'm not happy with AD - it's very slow, and is a bit difficult to get the settings right. Plus the mod owner doesn't seem to like answering questions or receiving feedback about how to make things work more simply.

Pretty exciting stuff Dan!

I see that there is a Sync option. Is this the method to update Kodi if you change existing artwork?
Yes.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - lionking15 - 2015-07-06

Please tell me is there a way of batch downloading trailers for 3000 movies without having to confirm each time ?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-06, 23:57)lionking15 Wrote: Please tell me is there a way of batch downloading trailers for 3000 movies without having to confirm each time ?

Scrape Media -> All -> Trailers only

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-07-07

Hi Dan
Seen a small glitch

I have some stacked films in mkv format with embedded subs, fore those I get a language flag for each part of the film
So if the stack is 2, I get 2 flags and if it's 3 I get 3 and so on