Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - hatbrox - 2015-10-15

Hi Dan,

In your post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=240291
you put an excel with file naming convention.

May I ask you what is the meaning of the different colors?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-10-15

(2015-10-15, 22:23)hatbrox Wrote: Hi Dan,

In your post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=240291
you put an excel with file naming convention.

May I ask you what is the meaning of the different colors?
Green = same file name that Kodi use for DB export
Red = not the same like Kodi use for export

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - queonda - 2015-10-15

Is there going to be support for a Animated GIF?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-10-15

(2015-10-15, 22:44)queonda Wrote: Is there going to be support for a Animated GIF?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727
I have to check that.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - GrapeApe - 2015-10-16

I just recently started using 1.4 after using the original for years, and it's working pretty great. I'm just having one issue: After setting everything up and updating my library, it also scanned all the folders of extras, subtitles and trailers within the folders of movies and added hundreds of extras to my library. Is there any way to fix this?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-10-16

(2015-10-16, 10:28)GrapeApe Wrote: I just recently started using 1.4 after using the original for years, and it's working pretty great. I'm just having one issue: After setting everything up and updating my library, it also scanned all the folders of extras, subtitles and trailers within the folders of movies and added hundreds of extras to my library. Is there any way to fix this?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=172394&pid=2121690#pid2121690

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - GrapeApe - 2015-10-16

(2015-10-02, 20:03)DanCooper Wrote: It's possible to add folders to ignore while scanning. Simply add this row to AdvancedSettings.xml and add your folder names (this is the default one):
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidDirIs" DefaultValue="">extrathumbs|video_ts|bdmv|audio_ts|recycler|subs|subtitles|.trashes</Setting>

Simply add |extra if you want disable scanning folder named "Extra":
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidDirIs" DefaultValue="">extrathumbs|video_ts|bdmv|audio_ts|recycler|subs|subtitles|.trashes|extra</Setting>

Thanks!

edit: Sorry, but I'm having trouble getting this to work right. I've added this line to AdvancedSettings.xml: <Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidDirIs" DefaultValue="">extrathumbs|video_ts|bdmv|audio_ts|recycler|subs|subtitles|.trashes|extras|misc|shorts</Setting>, but ember is still scanning the files in those folders.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - aNTTI - 2015-10-17

Just wanted to drop by and thank for the time you guys have put in the product. Sent small donation for you.
Hopefully you can sort out the new version soonish. Blush

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2015-10-19

(2015-10-12, 21:47)meridius Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 17:45)Cocotus Wrote: The CodecID seems strange to me.. I will try to find a video sample with PCM as audio to reproduce this but meanwhile can you try to map "00001000-0000-0100-8000-00AA00389B71" to "pcm" in Ember mapping editor and then rescan metadata to see if that helps?

that worked it picked it up as a pcm track

I have checked a few movies and many seem to use four types

"00001000-0000-0100-8000-00AA00389B71"
"A_PCM/INT/LIT"
"A_PCM/INT/BIG"
"A_PCM/FLOAT/IEEE"

I have a lot of movies that use the top 2 formats

some more info on this

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-networking-media-servers-content-streaming/1407589-makemkv-lpcm-audio.html

Thanks for reporting! I will have a look at Metadatat conversion in Ember later and try to include a fix for this in coming Beta Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - mogr76 - 2015-10-20

Hi,
I'm hoping to get a simple answer in here.

I've been using EMM 1.3 for years but recently lost my PC with the settings. I had a backup but it's not working properly. It's not scraping the episodes anymore.

Should I just upgrade and use EMM 1.4 and how does it work. Shall I just set it up and do a new complete scrape over the sources?

Thank you.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-10-20

(2015-10-20, 14:29)mogr76 Wrote: Hi,

I've been using EMM 1.3 for years but recently lost my PC with the settings. I had a backup but it's not working properly. It's not scraping the episodes anymore.

Should I just upgrade and use EMM 1.4 and how does it work. Shall I just set it up and do a new complete scrape over the sources?

Thank you.

You don't have to rescrape all media if it's already scraped. Ember read all existing NFOs and images if you use the correct (file name) settings.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - mogr76 - 2015-10-20

(2015-10-20, 14:32)DanCooper Wrote:

Thank you.

You don't have to rescrape all media if it's already scraped. Ember read all existing NFOs and images if you use the correct (file name) settings.

Thanks @DanCooper
Is there a thread with a link to proper settings?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-10-20

(2015-10-20, 14:58)mogr76 Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 14:32)DanCooper Wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks @DanCooper
Is there a thread with a link to proper settings?

We have only a list of default file name settings in latest and forthcoming beta release: Link
You have to check how your file names are named. Maybe you have to use the Expert Settings.
If you have any problems please ulpoad a screenshot of an movie folder.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2015-10-23

Dan ; when scraping ( auto or manual No difference ) the studio ( especially in TV Shows) is being scraped with country initials in brackets at the end. this renders the studio flag NOT to be recognized in kodi . Example = ABC ( US ) . is there any way to turn OFF the bracketed country initials ?
Also recently had to re scrape my whole TV Library ( don't ask) and really felt the need for Auto scraping Multiple shows . manually scarping all shows took me nearly a week ( on & off ) as there is too much manual clicks involved. Most of the shows are 100% matched & correctly scraped and could be auto scarped, the few ones done wrong could be manually corrected . I know you are working on this but just wanted to see if this will be in the next update ( hopefully ) or not .AsI do Understand that you have RL & loads of other things on your plate. so No rush & no worries either way Man.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-10-23

(2015-10-23, 13:22)shaktoo Wrote: Dan ; when scraping ( auto or manual No difference ) the studio ( especially in TV Shows) is being scraped with country initials in brackets at the end. this renders the studio flag NOT to be recognized in kodi . Example = ABC ( US ) . is there any way to turn OFF the bracketed country initials ?
Also recently had to re scrape my whole TV Library ( don't ask) and really felt the need for Auto scraping Multiple shows . manually scarping all shows took me nearly a week ( on & off ) as there is too much manual clicks involved. Most of the shows are 100% matched & correctly scraped and could be auto scarped, the few ones done wrong could be manually corrected . I know you are working on this but just wanted to see if this will be in the next update ( hopefully ) or not .AsI do Understand that you have RL & loads of other things on your plate. so No rush & no worries either way Man.

This is the value from TVDB. Atm we don't have any cleanup function for studios (but is possible to implement). Can you tell me a tv show with this studio?
I have to check if the Kodi TVDB scraper does cleanup this studios. If not then IMHO it's better to tell that issue to the skin developer to fix it. It does not make sense to use different studio results than Kido will use.

Yes, autoscraper for tv show is done and working great ;-)
I've created a pre-release for a small group of german "heavy-users" to find the last bugs and issues for next release. That means the next release will coming soon :-)