Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Anderella - 2015-11-05

Of course the nice one SmileSmile
..... would love to have my movies and series in one html page !

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - CaptainKen - 2015-11-06

I just stumbled across this Editor for Plex database that, aside from scrapping, has some nice features you might be interested in. The developer put together a very through walk-through demo tutorial.

http://www.eagleware.net/Files/plexeditor.aspx

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2015-11-06

(2015-11-05, 19:23)Anderella Wrote: Of course the nice one SmileSmile
..... would love to have my movies and series in one html page !
Well I already implemented some tv show support for the movie-template long ago. I think you need to check TV Support option of Export Movie Settings in Ember settings -> module page for that. I don't know if thats what you want though...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Anderella - 2015-11-06

Quote:Well I already implemented some tv show support for the movie-template long ago. I think you need to check TV Support option of Export Movie Settings in Ember settings -> module page for that. I don't know if thats what you want though...

Thx for your comment....
I tried with current release, enabled series export in settings.... But still no series is exported Sad

Link Screenshot

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-11-06

(2015-11-06, 14:38)Anderella Wrote:
Quote:Well I already implemented some tv show support for the movie-template long ago. I think you need to check TV Support option of Export Movie Settings in Ember settings -> module page for that. I don't know if thats what you want though...

Thx for your comment....
I tried with current release, enabled series export in settings.... But still no series is exported Sad

Link Screenshot

"Template MovieHomepage" is the only template that has a (basic) tv show support.

Just tried again with Template MovieHomepage: Same problem, no series.

(2015-11-06, 16:09)Anderella Wrote: Just tried again with Template MovieHomepage: Same problem, no series.

Works, but there is only a list of tv shows and a list of seasons. No Episode or tv show info...
The implementation of tv shows was only for testing and no one has bring them to an end.

But it looks like we have a html/java pro that has joint us: Link
He is a german guy, so maybe i can work with him on an new tv show template like he has done for movies :-)

This would be awesome Thanks !!!
..... discovered HIS template a view days ago - it's awesome SmileSmileSmile

(2015-11-06, 16:53)Anderella Wrote: This would be awesome Thanks !!!
..... discovered HIS template a view days ago - it's awesome SmileSmileSmile
I've just fixed many things in export module (preview, data, images..), so I think we are ready to work on new tv show data handling.
I'm not shure if we can include this in next beta. I think we should no longer wait with a new release, last one was 5 months ago :-O

.... what about a christmas tv-series special ;Wink)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2015-11-09

@ Dan ; cant wait to try out the new release: my TV Show library issue has not gone away and I am struggling to scrape .. Tongue

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - orbtwin - 2015-11-14

I can't scrape from tmdb no more.
in kodi the native scraper plugin has been updated to fix the error. due changes in the API.
is suffering Ember the same?
if i erase collection ID from several moviese, i. e, Ember can't find again the info.
any help, please

bug?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - snakyjake - 2015-11-14

When trying to rename a file/tv show, I keep getting error messages about the file not being available and reconnecting to the source.

v1.4.7.2

Found the problem. I renamed the season folder. Then I had to update the library.

(2015-11-14, 05:08)snakyjake Wrote: When trying to rename a file/tv show, I keep getting error messages about the file not being available and reconnecting to the source.

v1.4.7.2

When selecting all the episodes of a TV show and selecting to auto rename, only the LAST episode is renamed.