Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - minhphuong0401 - 2016-01-28

When will the next version be released? It's 7 months since 1.4.7.2

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-28

(2016-01-28, 15:46)minhphuong0401 Wrote: When will the next version be released? It's 7 months since 1.4.7.2

Yes

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - incubus - 2016-01-28

(2016-01-28, 15:55)DanCooper Wrote: Yes

Rofl Nice answer !

By the way, is the github repo up to date with you lastest developments? It seems so but I noticed the EMM AssemblyVersion is still 1.4.7.2.
The API and some addons are 1.4.8.0 though...

(2016-01-28, 16:41)incubus Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 15:55)DanCooper Wrote: Yes

Rofl Nice answer !

By the way, is the github repo up to date with you lastest developments? It seems so but I noticed the EMM AssemblyVersion is still 1.4.7.2.
The API and some addons are 1.4.8.0 though...

Tongue

Yes, GitHub is up-to-date. Main version isn't raised up to prevent "New Version available" pop-up for all normal users.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - ReXX - 2016-01-28

Maybe it has been asked before, but will the new version support themoviedb.org for tvshows ?

(2016-01-28, 19:01)ReXX Wrote: Maybe it has been asked before, but will the new version support themoviedb.org for tvshows ?
Yes, but it's a little bit crappy API for tvshow, but it works.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-01-29

themoviedb.org only recently started covering TV shows. I've had to manually add 3 popular shows to their database myself. I don't know if I fully trust it yet. Movies are solid though.
--------------

**Moved my questions to a separate thread**

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - nchopp - 2016-02-01

(2016-01-25, 00:46)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Stingers are scenes during or after the credits ... Wink

"Stingers" are also how extension cords are often referred to in the film industry. Took me quite a while on my first set as a grip trying to figure out what a box of stingers was... Whether or not the two are related, I have no idea. Threadjack complete.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-02-02

Is anyone having issues with TV Shows not recognizing new episodes? EMM is treating folders like they're locked, but they aren't. I've been fighting this for months.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2016-02-02

(2016-02-02, 04:20)McButton Wrote: Is anyone having issues with TV Shows not recognizing new episodes? EMM is treating folders like they're locked, but they aren't. I've been fighting this for months.

can you give me more info on you configuration?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-02-03

Got it handled. DanCooper helped with a fix. No clue why it happened, but something in my system was corrupting the database. Still messing with it though. Hoping I can maybe figure it out so it'll be an easy fix if anyone else has the issue. Thanks!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - zerocool_ie - 2016-02-03

(2016-02-03, 00:14)McButton Wrote: Got it handled. DanCooper helped with a fix. No clue why it happened, but something in my system was corrupting the database. Still messing with it though. Hoping I can maybe figure it out so it'll be an easy fix if anyone else has the issue. Thanks!

Have seen this from time to time. Ember picks up the new file (TV Show - S0XE0X) as a new episode but doesnt scrape it.
It's a rare occurence and I havent seen it in a few months now.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-02-05

My above issue was something to do with a file or 2 screwing with EMM database. Deleted the offender, and back in action. It's what happens when you try to break stuff.
------------------------
What would be stopping Ember from recognizing "1" episode from a series of 200+ episodes? It's an MKV, no errors. File was named by filebot. Looks perfect, like all others. Ember just won't recognize it. Not even as an unverified file. I tried putting it alone in it's own folder, and the same happens. Weird? 9000+ files, and just this one is a freak.

Even with a custom made .nfo...notta.

Update: I changed the file from
showtitle - S04E28 - Episodetitle.mkv to
showtitle - S04E28.mkv

And, that worked. I changed it back, and nothing. I tried several other configurations, and notta. Weird. I'll deal with it.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - w3bd3vil - 2016-02-05

Hi again guys,

I am having some issues with moviesets, they scrape fine, I add the movies I want in the set and everything looks good, however they wont show up in Kodi.

I realize this is probably a kodi issue, however you guys fix everything so quick Big Grin

Thank you

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-02-05

(2016-02-05, 11:56)w3bd3vil Wrote: Hi again guys,

I am having some issues with moviesets, they scrape fine, I add the movies I want in the set and everything looks good, however they wont show up in Kodi.

I realize this is probably a kodi issue, however you guys fix everything so quick Big Grin

Thank you

You need the addon MSAA in Kodi to load this images. Click on the MSAA logo in Ember opens the webpage to download it.