Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - calexicoca - 2016-03-24

Thanks a lot. That solved a problem.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Marklar - 2016-03-30

Is it possible to make ember download all the graphics etc for movies and tv but not touch the nfo files?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 10:22)Marklar Wrote: Is it possible to make ember download all the graphics etc for movies and tv but not touch the nfo files?

Only for movies: Use the Custom Scraper (bottom uf "Scrape Movies" button in main window).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Marklar - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-30, 11:19)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 10:22)Marklar Wrote: Is it possible to make ember download all the graphics etc for movies and tv but not touch the nfo files?

Only for movies: Use the Custom Scraper (bottom uf "Scrape Movies" button in main window).

Thanks for that

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - fabris74 - 2016-04-07

Hello everyone, sorry for English but they are Italian, I have a problem with scanning a DVD movie source that is pretty much all I did not scan and lack many movies, I included many sources and me has scanned all less than this, also other sources contain only DVD movies, what can I check to solve? May be some mistake in the settings? I am using the latest beta version, thank you all for your attention I hope someone can help me

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2016-04-08

Hi im have trouble,I have 240 TV show file title folder and 5993 Episode, im add TV show, but after im add sources then im update library only 239 Title Folder and 5974 Episode, i don't know why

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-04-08

(2016-04-08, 16:26)salimpam12 Wrote: Hi im have trouble,I have 240 TV show file title folder and 5993 Episode, im add TV show, but after im add sources then im update library only 239 Title Folder and 5974 Episode, i don't know why

What's the folder name of this tv show? Maybe it has been filtered out.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-08, 17:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 16:26)salimpam12 Wrote: Hi im have trouble,I have 240 TV show file title folder and 5993 Episode, im add TV show, but after im add sources then im update library only 239 Title Folder and 5974 Episode, i don't know why

What's the folder name of this tv show? Maybe it has been filtered out.

I would figure out which one isn't scanning then add it manually as a source to see what happens. If is found and scrapes the data properly, delete the source and reload your original one. It should find the .nfo then.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sanjonny - 2016-05-08

Strange problem.I started up emm and all my scrape settings for TV shows were not configured. I have no idea why they disappeared and sources and all that were still there, just what art to download and what to put in the nfo file. I selected the kodi defaults and tried to make adjustments, like no actor thumbs and such. I used to have it set so that emm would generate a season picture in the season folder called folder.jpg. note I can't figure how to get that back. I select season and it gives me season-01.jpg or something similar in the root folder but not in the actual season folder. I use kodi and a brite view to watch most of my shows and the folder.jpg setting helps tremendously with navigation. I know it might be the old way of doing things or aboxee standard or something but I use that almost every day. How do I get that back and any idea how the settings got wiped. Is there anyway to backup settings just in case of weird stuff like this. And yes this was on the beta.

Thank in advance for your help

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Shilar - 2016-05-15

Here's an odd request from a long-time Ember user.... add a bulk metadata edit to the program? I have about 50-60 3d movies in mp4, and would like to indicate they are in 3D in the metadata... but I have to open every single movie and insert it into the metadata.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-05-15

(2016-05-15, 15:31)Shilar Wrote: Here's an odd request from a long-time Ember user.... add a bulk metadata edit to the program? I have about 50-60 3d movies in mp4, and would like to indicate they are in 3D in the metadata... but I have to open every single movie and insert it into the metadata.

Maybe i can add that to the next Alpha version.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Tyrindor2 - 2016-05-20

Is there anyway to stop EMM from adding <dateadded> and <datemodified> tags? Just curious, no biggy if you can't.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-05-20

(2016-05-20, 00:50)Tyrindor2 Wrote: Is there anyway to stop EMM from adding <dateadded> and <datemodified> tags? Just curious, no biggy if you can't.
No.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - User 82367 - 2016-05-20

Is there any way to find / filter videos which have specific video source (720p,...) or audio source (2 channel for example) ?

Tried with windows, but this os can't read most of the video files and in Ember we have the meta data.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-05-20

(2016-05-20, 11:51)archiv Wrote: Is there any way to find / filter videos which have specific video source (720p,...) or audio source (2 channel for example) ?

Tried with windows, but this os can't read most of the video files and in Ember we have the meta data.

You can add an own list/filter in Settings => Misc => Media List Editor. Use a SQLite query like:

Code:
SELECT
  movielist.*
FROM
  movielist
  INNER JOIN MoviesVStreams ON (movielist.idMovie = MoviesVStreams.MovieID)
WHERE
  MoviesVStreams.Video_Width = 1280

or

Code:
SELECT DISTINCT
  movielist.*
FROM
  movielist
  INNER JOIN MoviesAStreams ON (movielist.idMovie = MoviesAStreams.MovieID)
GROUP BY
  movielist.idMovie
HAVING
  COUNT(MoviesAStreams.MovieID) > 1

Please see Media List Editor Examples for more informations.

The lists can be switched here: