Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - T-bird_se - 2014-02-16

(2014-02-15, 20:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-02-15, 17:01)T-bird_se Wrote: The latest beta works so well for my use case so I decided to use it as my main version instead of r18, and of course found a small issue

I didn't remove the sources just changed the location and that resulted in duplicated entrys for those items that exist both in my main and test location
Update, reload or clean doesn't help, only remove and reapply the sources fix it

If it please does not make too many circumstances add this to the bug tracker.

Done

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - m.savazzi - 2014-02-16

Latest build from GitHub hangs for 20 seconds for me when I exit from settings.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - Shryukt - 2014-02-16

(2014-02-15, 22:41)m.savazzi Wrote: Can you check any other .Net 4.5 app? do they work?

Are you on Win 8 or Win 8.1? If the later you should be on 4.5.1
Yes they work / Windows 8.1 pro

(2014-02-15, 23:39)m.savazzi Wrote: did you user 7zip to package it?
for unopacking I use both Windows zip on one PC and winrar on the 2 other

(2014-02-16, 00:08)m.savazzi Wrote: In the Modules folder full or empty?
Full (95files / 4 folders)

#########

I tried to debog the program myself and I have an error :
Code:
# >> Levée : "Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'EmberAPI.XmlSerializers, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ou une de ses dépendances. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable." (System.IO.FileNotFoundException)
# >> Message d'exception = "Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'EmberAPI.XmlSerializers, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ou une de ses dépendances. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.", Type d'exception = "System.IO.FileNotFoundException", Données WinRT d'exception = Nothing

And in the debog
Code:
EmberMediaManager\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMM-Dev\NLog.dll'. Impossible de trouver ou d'ouvrir le fichier PDB. ("Impossible to open" in english)
Sorry french version.

I'm not programer just an informed user.

VERY weird!

are the file existing? the PDB and Others?

DanCooper,
on the latest beta when I close the settings Embers hangs for almost a minute. Than is back to life. What have you changed on the save settings procedure?

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - Odon - 2014-02-16

Can confirm the 7zip/WinRar behavior on Win8.1...
Unrar, no modules,
un-7zip over the same folder, and then modules are there.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - huttdes - 2014-02-16

I've been having major issues with XBMC seeing new episodes added to existing tv shows.
These are shows I've had for years with nfo's and artwork scraped with EMM long ago.

After much testing I'm really looking to this being an EMM issue.
However, if I rescrape and create all new nfo's with EMM there is no problem.... but I would have to replace MANY nfo's to fix all my existing shows.

Can someone take a look at this thread to see what I am talking about

EMM issues... I think....

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - Shryukt - 2014-02-16

(2014-02-16, 17:08)m.savazzi Wrote: VERY weird!

are the file existing? the PDB and Others?
No, there is a lot of pdb but not this one.

##########
(2014-02-16, 17:30)Odon Wrote: Can confirm the 7zip/WinRar behavior on Win8.1...
Unrar, no modules,
un-7zip over the same folder, and then modules are there.
I tried and................. it's working..... I don't know why but it's working all scrapper and modules are here like magic.

- Unrar the file
- Launch EMM (first setting)
- Quit EMM
- Use 7-zip to overwrite
- et voilà.........

edit : Use 7-zip in the first place works too
With WinMerge, the 2 folders are identical.....

On latest version I have issues with scraping and direct IMDB entry. It does not show the Downloading Details window and holds for long.

Also it takes really long (minutes) to show the fanart/poster dialog while previously it was a mater of milliseconds.

Have anything been changed?

The scraping process is SUPER SLOW, it takes minutes for a single movie, this is bad Sad
The Poster/Fanart Windows are not opened to show progress and download, everything goes on hold till the window is opened with all the fanart.

Who's working on this part? why it has been changed in this way?

Just to be clear I did (as I always do) - select movie - CTRL-I

Also poster scraping from Movie Edit dialog does not work anymore (check this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1537759/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 IMDB poster enabled, poster selection dialog is empty Sad)

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - Cocotus - 2014-02-16

I don't have any version running with most recent changes, since but at least I can is that the released Bata version that Dan released here and which I used to scrape a lot of movies worked very well - I would say better than the current stable v18 release for me. I can go into Edit menu and (Re)Scrape poster fanart for the movie very fast. What I noticed is that when you have enabled any downlaoders in the background like Torrents/Jdownloader and such scraping process in Ember will be slow - much slower, it can take ages. But that way always a problem as far as I remember.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - DanCooper - 2014-02-16

(2014-02-16, 01:02)m.savazzi Wrote: Latest build from GitHub hangs for 20 seconds for me when I exit from settings.

(2014-02-16, 17:08)m.savazzi Wrote: DanCooper,
on the latest beta when I close the settings Embers hangs for almost a minute. Than is back to life. What have you changed on the save settings procedure?
Not realy, works fine for me. The only thing i had changes was the TVDB scraper write/load process: Link
But this can't be the issue. Do you have tried to press "pause" in debugger and check in which line Ember hangs?

(2014-02-16, 17:41)huttdes Wrote: I've been having major issues with XBMC seeing new episodes added to existing tv shows.
These are shows I've had for years with nfo's and artwork scraped with EMM long ago.

After much testing I'm really looking to this being an EMM issue.
However, if I rescrape and create all new nfo's with EMM there is no problem.... but I would have to replace MANY nfo's to fix all my existing shows.

Can someone take a look at this thread to see what I am talking about

EMM issues... I think....
I think the problem is that the EpisodeGuideURL is missing in your tvschow.nfo. I try to explain it to you:
If you add a tv show without EpisodeGuideURL in tvshow.nfo, XBMC only recognizes new episodes if they have NFOs.
If you add a tv show without tvshow.nfo, XBMC search the tv show on TVDB and create the EpiGuideURL in database to recognite new episodes.

If you want that Ember generate this EpisodeGuideURL you need to set your own API Key in the tv show settings. Then you have to re-scrape the TV show.

(2014-02-16, 20:08)m.savazzi Wrote: On latest version I have issues with scraping and direct IMDB entry. It does not show the Downloading Details window and holds for long.

Also it takes really long (minutes) to show the fanart/poster dialog while previously it was a mater of milliseconds.

The scraping process is SUPER SLOW, it takes minutes for a single movie, this is bad Sad
The Poster/Fanart Windows are not opened to show progress and download, everything goes on hold till the window is opened with all the fanart.

Also poster scraping from Movie Edit dialog does not work anymore (check this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1537759/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 IMDB poster enabled, poster selection dialog is empty Sad)
With IMDB scraper:
- Speed: Is fine with me and as fast / slow as always
- manual ID: no statusbar, but normal speed (i will fix that)
- poster: no poster (i will check that)

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - Monk - 2014-02-17

(2014-02-16, 20:08)m.savazzi Wrote: On latest version I have issues with scraping and direct IMDB entry. It does not show the Downloading Details window and holds for long.

I can fully confirm this. Same behaviour on my side.

Windows 7 64bit

Net Version:
Code:
>wmic /namespace:\\root\cimv2 path win32_product where "name like '%%.NET%%'" get version
Version

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - T-bird_se - 2014-02-17

Same setup as Monk

Can't reproduce any of this, for me everything works very well

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - Monk - 2014-02-17

Please find attached my latest log. Maybe it is of any use.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77328279/2014-02-17.rar

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - m.savazzi - 2014-02-17

Wow there are a lot of messages Cannot Run Module
with generic and Notification modules

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20140213 - DanCooper - 2014-02-17

(2014-02-17, 21:13)Monk Wrote: Please find attached my latest log. Maybe it is of any use.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77328279/2014-02-17.rar

I have checked your log.

First, please try to rescrape metadata of all movies (only metadata!). You have movies with aspect ration 16:9 and 2.35:1 in NFO. This is no longer allowed. New value is 1.778 (16 divided by 9) or 2.35.

The second error I can see is that you are trying to load trailers from IMDB. This works no longer at the time. Please disable Trailers in IMDB Scraper settings.

The third error (Invalid id - The pre-requisite id is invalid or not found) I'm trying to fix. The produced if the IMDB is defined as tt without numbers. I have already corrected for TMDB, but not checked on IMDB.

(2014-02-17, 22:28)m.savazzi Wrote: Wow there are a lot of messages Cannot Run Module
with generic and Notification modules

Are these really errors or only messages/tracers?