Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-05-04

Another awesome thing!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2014-05-05

(2014-05-04, 00:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 00:44)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 06:13)DanCooper Wrote: ClearArt, ClearLogo and DiscArt is done for movies. Now we have full Fanart.tv support for movies.
For tv shows i think i need a little bit more time to split the tv show scrapers.

Now it's time to sleep ;-)

Awesome news Dan! Can't wait to test it out myself. You have been a machine lately, banging out feature after feature!

Are you also planning on adding toggles/columns for the extra fanarts so we can quickly see which movies we're missing for certain types of fanarts?

I have already done Wink

you rock Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Mychale - 2014-05-07

Is there any way to request a option (text box) added to the Edit Movie window to allow adding the set name? Like the sort name field. I have current 30+ set names and have to add them manually using the manual edit button, the 'sets manager' option takes forever to scan all 3600+ movies each time and this is much faster. Great work, love that this was picked up and continued as it is the only media scraper I use. Tried the rest, came back to the best. Keep up the great work Dan.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-07

(2014-05-03, 17:19)m.savazzi Wrote: Found another bug:
allow scraping to change title
start scraping (Ctrl-I) as soon as a movie is found the title in the listbox is changed
No press cancel

title in list box is not reverted

This is critical for local language titles.

Example:
12 Mile Road

try scarping and on the fly is renamed
Twelve Mile Road

press cancel Smile Listbox is Wrong - DB is correct Smile

It's fixed now.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-07

New beta release online.

PLEASE READ THE INFO THAT I HAVE POSTED IN RELEASE THREAD AND ALSO HERE!
I do not want to explain the same thing 100 times...

Changelog 1.4.x Beta(07.05.2014)

added: Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo, DiscArt & Landscape to Fanart.tv scraper
added: "Hide * Column" and "Check for *" for all new image types & movie theme
added: Rating & 3D tag for renamer module
added: all new image types in main movielist (thanks to my friend and neighbor mediazombie for the icons)
added: all new image types to custom scraper
added: basic Boxee filenames support for movies and tv shows (need feedback)
added: basic movie theme support & scraper "goear"
added: search results "video titles" to IMDB scraper
added: "Update Single Field (Rating / Votes)" to context menu
fixed: DB cleanup
fixed: Ember save empty moviesets to database and this movies will no longer be displayed in the moviesets manager
fixed: IMDB trailer checkbox is always disabled
fixed: Title is changed before the edit movie dialog is confirmed
fixed: TreeView error in TMDB search result window
fixed: all images will be cropped in image preview window
fixed: each start of Ember will dublicate the tv show languages in settings
fixed: recognizing of ExtraFanarts and ExtraThumbs
fixed: videosource tag in NFO
fixed: Extrafanarts and Extrathumbs limit works now
improved: complete scraping process (additional queries if something like trailer/images is really needed)
improved: all menus (additional queries whether the execution is possible with current settings)
updated: command line parameters (added -fullskip -missskip -newskip -markskip -banner -clearart -clearlogo -discart -efanarts -ethumbs -landscape -theme -trailer)

I have also added the theme scraper "televisiontunes" for tv shows, but it's not really implemented.

<<<<<<<<READ THIS>>>>>>>>

Attention:
Please check this points if you do an update to an existing beta installation:

- go to Edit -> Settings -> Options -> File System and click the "reload" button in "Valid Theme Extensions" groupbox to load the default list
- go to Edit -> Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources and check the filename settings
- go to Edit -> Settings -> Movies -> Images and set the limit for Extrafanarts and Extrathumbs to a usefull value
- go to Edit -> Settings -> TV Shows -> General and click the "Fetch Avaible Languages" button in "Language Options" groupbox. This will also refresh the languages in TVDB scraper after you start again the settings dialog.
- reload all movies with CTRL+ALT+L to rescan and recognize all new image types

If you see these fields (check picture) and Ember reports errors ... DO NOT PANIC!
Unfortunately I made ​​a mistake in the previous release, and the fields are not by default set to FALSE (sorry for that).

There are 3 easy ways to solve the problem:
1) Reload all movies with CTRL + ALT + L and ignore all errors while that
2) Open the Settings.xml and set <MovieBannerCol> and <MovieLandscapeCol> to TRUE. Subsequently, you have even to reload movies, but no error is generated while that, and you can pre-activate the new image types which are been also detected whil reload.
3) Delete old database and create a new one

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Mychale - 2014-05-07

Tried the new update, installed to the C:\Ember Media Manager BETA folder over the last installation. When running I see all the new columns, but following your steps to "Please check this points if you do an update to an existing beta installation" shows an error and there are no options - Movies - TV Shows listed across the top. I reverted to the previous version and it works again. Just a heads up for ya Dan.

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-07

(2014-05-07, 23:21)Mychale Wrote: Tried the new update, installed to the C:\Ember Media Manager BETA folder over the last installation. When running I see all the new columns, but following your steps to "Please check this points if you do an update to an existing beta installation" shows an error and there are no options - Movies - TV Shows listed across the top. I reverted to the previous version and it works again. Just a heads up for ya Dan.

Read the info in release thread (not this thread). If that not works, remove the old database and try again.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Mychale - 2014-05-08

(2014-05-07, 23:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 23:21)Mychale Wrote: Tried the new update, installed to the C:\Ember Media Manager BETA folder over the last installation. When running I see all the new columns, but following your steps to "Please check this points if you do an update to an existing beta installation" shows an error and there are no options - Movies - TV Shows listed across the top. I reverted to the previous version and it works again. Just a heads up for ya Dan.

Read the info in release thread (not this thread). If that not works, remove the old database and try again.

Ok, I reinstalled and followed the options on the release thread. Opening the settings.xml file and searching for <MovieBannerCol> and <MovieLandscapeCol> shows no results and I was not sure where to add them. I then launched Ember, can see my movies listed with the new colums, no squares are showing as in your example pic. Then I go to Edit > Settings and get the following error message:

2014-05-07 15:07:41.9126,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Method not found: 'System.String EmberAPI.Localization.GetString(Int32, System.String, Boolean)'.
at generic.EmberCore.NMT.NMTExporterModule.InjectSetup()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddScraperPanels()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddPanels()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.frmSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

At this point the settings window loads and there are no options for OPTIONS - MOVIES - TV SHOWS - MODULES listed across the top.

I closed this window, and tried reloading all 3600 movies and will report back when that completes what the results are. Thanks for the help.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-08

Please remove the NMT, YAMJ and Boxee dlls in modules folder.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-05-08

Awesome thanks Dan. Will try out tonight. Question before will I need to use expert naming if all my images are named: disc.png, clearart.png, logo.png? Or is it recognizing with out the movie name in front?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - toineb - 2014-05-08

Hi Dan. sorry to ask within 5 seconds of the latest release but do you have any plans of adding fanart logo's for movie sets ?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-05-08

(2014-05-08, 03:34)toineb Wrote: Dan do you have any plans of adding fanart logo's for movie sets ?

Fanart is already available through sets manager along with posters. Did you mean clearart?

After re reading prob meant to say fanart.tv logos?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - toineb - 2014-05-08

(2014-05-08, 03:53)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 03:34)toineb Wrote: Dan do you have any plans of adding fanart logo's for movie sets ?

Fanart is already available through sets manager along with posters. Did you mean clearart?

Hi, sorry I have amended my post, I mean just logo's

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-08

(2014-05-08, 02:43)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Awesome thanks Dan. Will try out tonight. Question before will I need to use expert naming if all my images are named: disc.png, clearart.png, logo.png? Or is it recognizing with out the movie name in front?

You don't need the expert settings for this.
Default for Frodo is:
clearart.png
logo.png
disc.png
landscape.jpg

But the ArtworkDownloader has an issue with banner, poster and fanart. Please read this posts: Link

(2014-05-08, 03:59)toineb Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 03:53)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:

Hi, sorry I have amended my post, I mean just logo's

No.
Fanart.tv makes no logos or other images for movie sets.
TMDB has only posters and fanarts for movie sets.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Noggin1980 - 2014-05-08

(2014-05-08, 10:02)DanCooper Wrote: No.
Fanart.tv makes no logos or other images for movie sets.
TMDB has only posters and fanarts for movie sets.

they do

http://fanart.tv/?sect=all&s=Collection

thanks for your hard work i love ember