Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2014-10-27

(2014-10-27, 03:11)war59312 Wrote: Ok with 1.4.0.6.

Video codec is now correct again.

But now audio codec is wrong.. Ugh!

Should be "<codec>dca</codec>" but its getting "<codec>es</codec>".

Looks like its reading "Format profile" when it should be reading from "Format".

Audio media info output:

Quote:Audio #1
ID : 1
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : ES
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 1h 41mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.07 GiB (19%)
Title : English DTS
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Notice it's DTS-ES (DTS Extended Surround). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTS_(sound_system)#DTS-ES

Right, noticed that too when updating my library - btw we are using CODEC ID field instead of Format in Ember - but in latest BETA I changed that function together with VIDEO recognizing to be more flexible - seems I broke something here, will fix asap!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boppyman - 2014-10-27

(2014-10-27, 18:59)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 18:28)boppyman Wrote: Dan in the ratings for TV Shows the UK ratings still are not showing, i deleted the ratings.xml as well

Change that in settings -> TV Shows -> Scraper-Data -> TV Rating Region.

Brilliant, thanks Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - war59312 - 2014-10-28

(2014-10-27, 19:34)Cocotus Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 03:11)war59312 Wrote: Ok with 1.4.0.6.

Video codec is now correct again.

But now audio codec is wrong.. Ugh!

Should be "<codec>dca</codec>" but its getting "<codec>es</codec>".

Looks like its reading "Format profile" when it should be reading from "Format".

Audio media info output:

Quote:Audio #1
ID : 1
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : ES
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 1h 41mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.07 GiB (19%)
Title : English DTS
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Notice it's DTS-ES (DTS Extended Surround). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTS_(sound_system)#DTS-ES

Right, noticed that too when updating my library - btw we are using CODEC ID field instead of Format in Ember - but in latest BETA I changed that function together with VIDEO recognizing to be more flexible - seems I broke something here, will fix asap!
Nice, thanks.

PS: I see the source code changes. Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2014-10-28

Hai guys, can Ember Media Manager auto rename episode Tv movise? like bulk rename at movies

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - scsujay - 2014-10-28

So I've been having an issue the past few weeks with Ember. I've been using 1.4.0.4 and 1.4.0.5 I believe and also just upgraded to the new one. I can't "Edit Movie" for anything. If I re-scrape I can but any movie I try to edit after scraping whether by Control E or Right click and then edit movie just does nothing. Actually all options become grayed out until I select a new movie title.

Any ideas?

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-28

(2014-10-28, 18:33)salimpam12 Wrote: Hai guys, can Ember Media Manager auto rename episode Tv movise? like bulk rename at movies
Not yet.

(2014-10-28, 20:10)scsujay Wrote: So I've been having an issue the past few weeks with Ember. I've been using 1.4.0.4 and 1.4.0.5 I believe and also just upgraded to the new one. I can't "Edit Movie" for anything. If I re-scrape I can but any movie I try to edit after scraping whether by Control E or Right click and then edit movie just does nothing. Actually all options become grayed out until I select a new movie title.

Any ideas?
Do you have seen the big, red and bold hint in download treath? That was not a joke... install VLC x86 (not x64) with ActiveX plugin.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - ZexisStryfe - 2014-10-29

I have been having an interesting issues since upgrading to 1.4.0.5 (which continues in 1.4.0.6).

Every time I scrape a new movie it doesn't save any of the media i scraped. It will only save the info file. If the file already exists, it can change that file, but doesn't seem to be able to create new ones. I checked permissions and they are wide open so that shouldn't be an issue. UAC is disabled. I have VLC x86 w/ActiveX plugin installed and I deleted the MyVideos7.emm file and let it rebuild.

Everytime I pick an fanart, discart, logo, etc if seems to generate this in the logs-

Code:
18:24:03.7781,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting,6,INFO,GetSetting,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be awesome. I really like the new features, but can't use them until this is resolved.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DJHulp - 2014-10-29

Hello DanCooper.
Is there someway you can add something for 2D Blu-Ray & 3D Blu-Ray and import the data from BDInfo .txt file into the Metedata from XBMC (http://www.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/tools/bdinfo).
So you don't have it to do Manuel you're self, that save many time Wink.
Many Thanks:
DJHulp.
P.S. Please make a X64 Bits Version. Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Richie - 2014-10-29

Ok, I'm switching over the Ember as I'm done with MCM. Using it last night, it doesn't seem to be detecting 3D movies. I have VLC installed and the activex plugin.

Am I mistaken, does EMM do the save as MCM and 'inspect' the video stream? If so, am I doing something wrong, is there a setting that needs to be set? In the metadata, it shows nothing in the multiview section. The movie I'm using is a bluray rip of Tangled, HSBS.

Any ideas?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - RonnieSunde - 2014-10-29

I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

I got a lenovo yoga pro laptop, it got a resolution of 3200x1800 on a 13inch screen, I am running windows 8.1 which deals with the resolution as good as it can I guess,
the issue I have is that everything is VERY TINY, so to deal with it I have set my windows to scale everything to 200%
what happens when you scale is that unless to program can deal with it, everything gets "zoomed" in, and as a result text, buttons, images, is blurry.
this is a very common problem, as it looks like only a handful of windows own programs and screens is even dealing with it properly,

so first request: deal with high res screens, and the text zoom

second request: the lenovo can be turned into a tablet, or used as a touch screen at any time, so it would be nice if there was a TOUCH mode for the user interface., which could simply just set everything to double size or something like that.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-29

(2014-10-29, 03:06)Richie Wrote: Ok, I'm switching over the Ember as I'm done with MCM. Using it last night, it doesn't seem to be detecting 3D movies. I have VLC installed and the activex plugin.

Am I mistaken, does EMM do the save as MCM and 'inspect' the video stream? If so, am I doing something wrong, is there a setting that needs to be set? In the metadata, it shows nothing in the multiview section. The movie I'm using is a bluray rip of Tangled, HSBS.

Any ideas?

We use MediaInfo to scan videofiles.
Please scan your bluray with the standalone tool and send the XML view to me.

(2014-10-29, 00:33)ZexisStryfe Wrote: I have been having an interesting issues since upgrading to 1.4.0.5 (which continues in 1.4.0.6).

Every time I scrape a new movie it doesn't save any of the media i scraped. It will only save the info file. If the file already exists, it can change that file, but doesn't seem to be able to create new ones. I checked permissions and they are wide open so that shouldn't be an issue. UAC is disabled. I have VLC x86 w/ActiveX plugin installed and I deleted the MyVideos7.emm file and let it rebuild.

Everytime I pick an fanart, discart, logo, etc if seems to generate this in the logs-

Code:
18:24:03.7781,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting,6,INFO,GetSetting,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be awesome. I really like the new features, but can't use them until this is resolved.

You can ignore all GetSetting errors. This is only a INFO that Ember use the default value for this request.

Is it possible to scrape and save the images manually in Edit Movie dialog?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2014-10-29

im use EMM 14.06 Beta but why my movie cant see at XBMC 13.02 Gotham, I see at my folder movie Info file not nfo

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-29

(2014-10-29, 14:44)salimpam12 Wrote: im use EMM 14.06 Beta but why my movie cant see at XBMC 13.02 Gotham, I see at my folder movie Info file not nfo
Please post a folder screenshot.

*.info file means your nfo has a broken xml structure.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-29

(2014-10-29, 07:43)RonnieSunde Wrote: I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

I got a lenovo yoga pro laptop, it got a resolution of 3200x1800 on a 13inch screen, I am running windows 8.1 which deals with the resolution as good as it can I guess,
the issue I have is that everything is VERY TINY, so to deal with it I have set my windows to scale everything to 200%
what happens when you scale is that unless to program can deal with it, everything gets "zoomed" in, and as a result text, buttons, images, is blurry.
this is a very common problem, as it looks like only a handful of windows own programs and screens is even dealing with it properly,

second request: the lenovo can be turned into a tablet, or used as a touch screen at any time, so it would be nice if there was a TOUCH mode for the user interface., which could simply just set everything to double size or something like that.

We have a feature request and bug tracker on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

We can not control what Win8 does with zoom.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - RonnieSunde - 2014-10-29

(2014-10-29, 15:22)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-29, 07:43)RonnieSunde Wrote: I couldnt find a FEATURE list (approved/pending) or by searching, so I hope I wont upset anyone by possibly asking again.

We have a feature request and bug tracker on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

We can not control what Win8 does with zoom.

here is a link that shows and explains the problem,
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/LivingAHighDPIDesktopLifestyleCanBePainful.aspx

and microsoft instructions and links how to develop for high DPI desktops,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dn457649%28v=vs.85%29.aspx