Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Azza666 - 2013-11-01

Am I missing something. Using glass list view. In my movies on the info panel their is no mention of year of the film. However on the info panel which appears when looking at in progress movies on the main menu the year is visible here.

Is this a setting or just something missing from the skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-02

(2013-11-01, 23:01)NewMedia Wrote: Thanks for the update. Very fine skin.

- I do have some questions though. Why is the font in panels not in correspondence to the Font you select? i.e. It seems to remain in Agency FB font or something similar which is not Font/Style 4? Is this intentional or I've got this wrong? The font size is nicer though.

[Changed: Widgets effect, slide to fade - to prevent skin freeze in some cases.] Could you explain what this is the skin, it's prob right in front of me but I'm not sure what it means. Are you referring when you change between widgets?

Edit : The extra customizations are really nice, you deserve big applauds for this masterpiece!

Changing font style will only effect text on the main menu bar.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2013-11-02

I have a lot of 7.1 audio movies yet it seems to be displayed as 5.1? Is that a skin issue or something else?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Blackmave - 2013-11-02

Hello...

I have problem to install extra pack from themes.
2 computer Systems have script error...
have only me the Problem ?

(gotham alfa9)

mfg Bernd

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Azza666 - 2013-11-02

The Gotham version of this skin isn't available yet as far as I know. This is probably why you're having issues.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-02

NEW BUG
when i set my menu1 or my menu 2 , and i make the all 11 sub menues, the last one (the 11th ) is duplicated twice and i get another icon un the widget that is under the first 11.
not really bother me in anyway, but just to keep you posted.
tried that on 1.5.1 gothham and froodo.

on 1.4.5 it was working well.
cheers!
Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NewMedia - 2013-11-02

(2013-11-02, 00:07)Samu-rai Wrote: Changing font style will only effect text on the main menu bar.

I see, so does that mean the normal font been changed or enlarged or both from 1.4? As it looks more narrow. The only way to change it would be to do my own modifications or revert back to 1.4?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Blackmave - 2013-11-02

I use XBMC Gotham Alfa9 and Aeon MQ5 1.5.1gotham

Here the log of the Error:
please can someone check the reload of the Extrapack.

00:01:10 T:7576 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
00:01:10 T:7576 NOTICE: start aeonmq5 updater
00:01:10 T:7576 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Bernd\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\default.py", line 13, in <module>
updater = Updater()
TypeError: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
-->End of Python script error report<--
00:01:12 T:7384 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
00:01:12 T:7384 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

Thx Bernd

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - vtx106 - 2013-11-02

Perfect!! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this theme. Love it!! The update works great with no problems here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jo138 - 2013-11-02

Thanks for the good looking theme.

I upgraded from 1.4.5 to 1.5.1
When looking live-tv the guide button isn't working anymore (frodo and gotham). It shows an empty screen with "program info".

Should this theme work with rasberry-pi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iHateMemphiz - 2013-11-02

I also have an empty live-tv EPG Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - leftywhat - 2013-11-02

WOW... nice skin, thanks heaps!

One problem I've found.

If the Menu Bar is set in the middle of the screen, the weather widget doesn't show. I'm not sure if that's done on purpose or not, but it would be great if we could still fit in it neatly somewhere.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bwall244 - 2013-11-02

While I did not experience it in any of the RCs I am now running into trouble with the weather widget. When I move over to weather I can see about an inch of it drop down at the top of the screen and that is it. If I scroll sideways to system I see a very brief flash of the widget before it moves over to system. I did manually install the final build from ZIP and I am thinking about trying to do a clean install of the skin, however I would like to keep all my views that I have setup. If I copy my userdata folder, uninstall the skin and reinstall, then copy the folder back am I likely to continue whatever bug is causing this? Also I saw previously mentioned that often "Clean menu" was a factor, however I do not show this option in the skin menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lionking15 - 2013-11-02

Hi

When in episodes, and "Glass View", the logo or clear art is not displayed...Please tell me is it a bug, or a setting i have not turned on ?

Also, please tell me, It is stated that media cases have been added for all views, does that include tv shows ?

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-11-02

I just opened XBMC on my test machine and it auto updated itself to Aeon MQ5 V1.5.1

I can confirm that my Live TV EPG is still populated with data and everything seems to be working OK Live TV wise.

I have to say the whole MQ5 Live TV user interface is much improved over MQ4 !

Now if only I could initiate series record within the XBMC UI. I can select an individual TV Show and select to Record it, but I have no option to select Series Record.

I am using DVBLogic's DVBLink TV Source as the back-end and a 3rd party XBMC PVR add-on for it.

Here is what the DVBLink PVR add-on developer said about Series Record:

“About the series record options, it is true that it is not yet possible. Not because the addon would not allow for it, but because it is not a feature of xbmc. In fact the addon would only require about an hours work perhaps even less to allow this. But since there is no option to specify it in xbmc it does not make sense :-S I sadly don't have the time for making this change to xbmc and submitting it, at least not before the addon gets into the official xbmc repository. But then it will be one of my number one priorities! So I somebody else with coding knowledge would like to pitch in with xbmc, it would be greatly appreciated”

So it seems like its currently an XBMC limitation? rather than the actual PVR add-on? Or is it Skin related?