Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-11-05

Yes, probably this is a same issue. Just wait please.

@sfnetwork 2 new files, test again please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sfnetwork - 2013-11-05

(2013-11-05, 19:04)MarcosQui Wrote: @sfnetwork 2 new files, test again please.

what about home.xml? do I keep the one you gave?

***Tested your new files (kept the home.xml from last test) and I still have the black screen unfortunately ... Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AidenL - 2013-11-05

(2013-10-30, 19:12)loungesounds Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 19:03)Wanilton Wrote: Hi, cw-kid and loungesounds. I create video about, sorry my english is not good, my primary language is Portuguese (Brazil)

Hi Wanilton,

Thanks for the video but sadly I can not view it as it says it is private!

Cheers

Hi all,

My first posts in this very helpful forum.

My first HTPC, my first trip into XBMC - in general going ok, but I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. I'm trying to duplicate the look and style in this video, but I don't get the multiple fan arts , I only have a black blank rectangle on the right hand side when using the Right List View.

I have all media stored on a Synology NAS - as well as Video, I have a Music folder, and in that, I have an iTunes folder, a Flac folder and a HD Audio tracks folder. So the folder structures is Music (Containing iTunes, Flac & HD Audio) > iTunes > Music > Artists

Music > Flac > Artists

Music > HD Audio > Artists

It would appear though that CDart manager only scans the files in the Flac folder and ignores the other two folders. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I was using Aeon MQ5 but reverted to Confluence now to try and make it simpler. I want to use MQ5 though, as it looks amazing, but for me as a noob, the simple menus are easier for me until I get up to speed.

Thanks in advance for the help Smile

@sfnetwork 3 new files now. Test again please.

(2013-11-05, 19:45)MarcosQui Wrote: @sfnetwork 3 new files now. Test again please.

Sorry, tested it; same issue still...

ok, use the file in folder, this is a temporary solution until I think in some other else.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-05

(2013-11-05, 19:33)AidenL Wrote: Hi all,

My first HTPC, my first trip into XBMC - in general going ok, but I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. I'm trying to duplicate the look and style in this video, but I don't get the multiple fan arts , I only have a black blank rectangle on the right hand side when using the Right List View.

I have all media stored on a Synology NAS - as well as Video, I have a Music folder, and in that, I have an iTunes folder, a Flac folder and a HD Audio tracks folder. So the folder structures is Music (Containing iTunes, Flac & HD Audio) > iTunes > Music > Artists

Music > Flac > Artists

It would appear though that CDart manager only scans the files in the Flac folder and ignores the other two folders. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I was using Aeon MQ5 but reverted to Confluence now to try and make it simpler. I want to use MQ5 though, as it looks amazing, but for me as a noob, the simple menus are easier for me until I get up to speed.

Try adding the Flac folder & HD Audio Folder as separate sources, if you haven't already.

(2013-11-05, 20:05)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 19:33)AidenL Wrote: Hi all,

Music > Flac > Artists

Try adding the Flac folder & HD Audio Folder as separate sources, if you haven't already.

OKies, I'll try that - the Flac got read, theres png files in that folder.

Does it matter what level I add the iTunes folder as a source ? I mean at the music level or Artists level?

I'm determined to get this MQ5 fully fitted out !

(2013-11-05, 20:01)MarcosQui Wrote: ok, use the file in folder, this is a temporary solution until I think in some other else.

ok, let me know... Smile

(2013-11-05, 20:01)MarcosQui Wrote: ok, use the file in folder, this is a temporary solution until I think in some other else.

Sorry, MQ, in meantime, could you provide back the one that doesn't take out the submenu automatically? (I deleted it)
That's really the only one that never crash to black screen... so at least I won't have to reboot...

Samu-rai,

All my music from Flac and iTunes and HD is imported now, and is showing under Music in MQ5, thats almost 9000 tracks, but CDArt manager is still saying it only has 91 CD arts locally, after scanning, even though I can see it finding some music I know is in iTunes only.

So it can see iTunes, but its not reading it, all the Arts stored are only what it saw in the original Flac source. How can I make it grab CDs from the tracks in iTunes?

EDIT: Ok, updated Database and now 1219 discs found, I think its grabbing details now, so will keep fingers crossed !

@sfnetwork 1 new file, test please.

Remember that you need close and reopen skin for each test.

And... i presume that you using recently added in first position in submenu (default), right?

(2013-11-05, 20:42)MarcosQui Wrote: @sfnetwork 1 new file, test please.

And... i presume that you using recently added in first position in submenu (default), right?

Yes and yes
But "recently added" isn't the only one affected, it's just the one that generates the issue the most...

I'll test it...

(2013-11-05, 20:42)MarcosQui Wrote: @sfnetwork 1 new file, test please.

It's a little weird how it closes the submenu first then switch to the screen BUT it works.
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue at all with this one.
I'll keep testing to be sure.

***Best way I found to reproduce this more (black screen) is to reboot, and as fast as possible go in the "recently added" in submenu as soon has it's available for me to choose.
And so far, no issue with this one.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JHTom - 2013-11-05

MQ, I'm enjoying the new skin, but have one question regarding the Showcase view. In MQ4, when using Showcase there was a view that only used two extra fanart images, as opposed to MQ5 which only gives the option of using 4 extra fanart images. Am I missing the setting that would allow me to have the same view as MQ4, and if not, would it be possible to bring back the view from MQ4? Thanks.

MQ4 View:
http://imgur.com/uy2mfq8,cdPG1Gx#0

MQ5 View:
http://imgur.com/uy2mfq8,cdPG1Gx#1