Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lionking15 - 2013-11-06

Hi

Please can u fix the glass view in episodes, so that it shows either the Logo, or Clearart of the tv series.

Thanks once again for a great skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AidenL - 2013-11-06

I'm 99% there now, looking great !

Thanks to all involved for your efforts in developing this skin.

One last question - is there a spinning disc visible in the case in Showcase mode in Movies? I can't find how to enable it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TRaSH - 2013-11-06

(2013-10-29, 23:37)wouterdt Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 21:12)TRaSH Wrote: it would be nice if there would be a option if you're in the TV Shows you would be able to see on the banners/logo's how many eps are in the show unseen.

Yes, this is one of 2 things I miss from using aeon nox for a while, the other being the option to select 2 widgets (any widget) for every main menu item.

could we get a response on this if it would be do able ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-06

(2013-11-06, 21:16)AidenL Wrote: I'm 99% there now, looking great !

One last question - is there a spinning disc visible in the case in Showcase mode in Movies? I can't find how to enable it?

No, not in showcase.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sfnetwork - 2013-11-06

(2013-11-06, 20:25)MarcosQui Wrote: To avoid a lot of message here, we will resolve it in offline please. By PM is better.

MQ, I think it could be more productive to start a dedicated tread as other affected users could help testing or just providing feedbacks on this (as far as I saw, we were three that reported this so far...)
But yes, just to test files (and confirming if it works or not), PM me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AidenL - 2013-11-06

(2013-11-06, 21:41)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 21:16)AidenL Wrote: I'm 99% there now, looking great !

No, not in showcase.

Is it in any other view? I see it pops out when Info is selected though.

One further question please - the font for the temperature etc on the Menu bar is in grey, while the weather condition font is white - the white on grey is visible, but the grey on grey isn't - is there a way to change the text colours?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-07

Off the top of my head it's used in:

Right list
Low list
Wall
Glass List
& the default list view

You can change font colors under skin settings, which you can find in the settings sub-menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AidenL - 2013-11-07

(2013-11-07, 00:52)Samu-rai Wrote: Off the top of my head it's used in:

Right list
Low list
Wall
Glass List
& the default list view

You can change font colors under skin settings, which you can find in the settings sub-menu.

Thank you !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - starkos - 2013-11-07

Hi, when the home screen widget for TV Shows is set to display 'In Progress' items, it doesn't appear to show the season and/or episode number for any of the items? Can anyone else confirm this please? Thanks

(Gotham Alpha 9 & MQ5 1.5.1)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - n17r0us - 2013-11-07

Hi All,

Love the skin it looks great and is super fast however I think I either created a glitch or I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

Starting at 'TV Shows' then selecting the submenu 'Episode Recently Added' the system does nothing, 'Movies' works great and the widgets on both display recently added.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered, i tried searching and reading through this thread to no avail.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - boerkeboel - 2013-11-07

This is about the 'video extras' Addon Script....

I've read and re-readed the information on this forum... seems like I have been able to get an 'EXTRAS' button in my UI,
I read the mq5 skin nativly supports the script.
Yet, when i click the extras button, nothing happens...

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?
I'm using the latest build (9) of Gotham and the Aeon mq5 skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Pissa - 2013-11-07

Hi guys!
That's really a great skin, but I think I have a little problem!

I can change the visualization (shelf, wall, ecc) in movies and in tv series, but I can't find how to do it in music section. There's no option like in movies or tv series menus.

Is there something should I enable?! Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-07

(2013-11-07, 11:52)Pissa Wrote: Hi guys!
That's really a great skin, but I think I have a little problem!

I can change the visualization (shelf, wall, ecc) in movies and in tv series, but I can't find how to do it in music section. There's no option like in movies or tv series menus.

Is there something should I enable?! Confused

You need to enable the views for music like you did for videos. Go into the music library and keep pressing up.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - francovilar - 2013-11-07

I have a problem with two different hardware but both using gotham and linux.

When navigating in xbmc, when I return to home menu it allways selects "movies" not the menu I selected. Only when using "fixed list" for main menu. I'm the only one with this problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-07

(2013-11-07, 04:06)n17r0us Wrote: Hi All,

Love the skin it looks great and is super fast however I think I either created a glitch or I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

Starting at 'TV Shows' then selecting the submenu 'Episode Recently Added' the system does nothing, 'Movies' works great and the widgets on both display recently added.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered, i tried searching and reading through this thread to no avail.

I've noticed this, some of the sub menus just stop working. Changing to Confluence and back again seems to reset it and then it works fine.