Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-08

Easiest way to get all the artwork required is to use the add-on CDArt Manager

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-11-08

All images are obtained by script Artist Slideshow. You only need to go in the addon settings and check for get art by other places besides the Last FM (recently broken)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Rvmax - 2013-11-08

Hi, Great skin thank you.

With official release I have a bug/strange behavior when I go to movies / tv shows and I go back again the smart shortcuts are automatically opened. Never see this in previous release.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Ecco256 - 2013-11-08

This skin is absolutely beautiful. I noticed someone else mention the fact that fan art does not appear in Advanced Launcher even though it has been scraped (and switching theme will make the fan art show) but I could not find any solution, anyone any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Dechno9 - 2013-11-09

Hi, Love the Skin.

Question, is it possible to remove the info panel in "Info Banner" view for TV?

I know you could do it in MQ 4 but cant seem to find the option in 5

Thanks so much

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - onetootreefor - 2013-11-09

Hey MQ,

awesome skin!!! This might have already been answered, but my only qualm is with the movie/tv widgets. I know most people probably prefer to have their watched movies/tv shows drop out of the widget, but I prefer mine to stick until it gets pushed to the end of the widget and then off the widget all together as new content is added.
Also, is there a way to slow down the timer for background rotation when you have multiple images in one folder when using MyTheme?
I know i probably sound confusing but i hope you understand what I'm talking about Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-11-09

Aeon MQ 5 - 1.6.3 available - Frodo version and Gotham version

Changelog:

Added: Wall view for Pictures.
Added: Remaining time in Pause Screen.
Added: Next Aired Status inside library.
Added: New font for plots and infos, for readability.
Improved: Font size in FullSreen, player status OSD.
Fixed: Access the submenu makes skin crash on some systems. (thanks to sfnetwork)
Fixed: Weather popup - Layout details if use main menu in middle of screen.
Fixed: Settings popup - Layout details if use main menu in middle of screen.
Fixed: Weather popup - UV index - Missing scroll for large titles.

@Rvmax install the new version and test again please.

@Ecco256 I need to check but I believe everything is ok, there is no feedback about it.

@Dechno9, no, in MQ 5 the panel is fixed.

@onetootreefor
1 - look into addon options (Skin Widgets). You will find what you seek.
2 - In skin settings/Main menu. You will find what you seek.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Rvmax - 2013-11-09

Same with the last version. Even if kiosk mode is enable, the smart shortcuts appear.
And is not depend with the view.

(2013-11-09, 12:32)Rvmax Wrote: ...Even if kiosk mode is enable, the smart shortcuts appear....

If you had mentioned this detail before I already would have corrected. Anyway is confirmed, thanks for reporting.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-09

Hey mq, can you please fix the Hebrew fonts? The rss feed, lyrics and songs name appears like boxes and not fonts.
Thanks again

@Rvmax HERE your fix.

Put in 720p folder.

@carmelshay, this is normal, new font. Is necessary edit the font again. Idan, if you are reading this... Please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - tr3v07 - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-04, 23:56)tr3v07 Wrote: Hi, I really like Aeon MQ5 skin and it look pretty good. There is one small problem I can't find Closed Caption logo for the hearing impaired subtitle.
Can you please add Closed Caption logo in?

English and Hearing Impaired (CC) are completely different subtitle and it useful for the deaf and hard of hearing needed for the hearing impaired (CC).

Confluence and some other skin do provide a (CC) logo:

Aeon MQ5 can't find any (CC) logo:

(CC) logo are still disappeared from MQ5 skin. Can you please add in? I need this for the hearing impaired subtitle.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MrSpock - 2013-11-09

Hello Marcus
First thx for the great MQ5 skin
I use it on my HTPC and WOW
But I have a question I have also installed on my tablet (galaxy tab2 10.1)
It's working but when I can't change the view type even when in the skin settings I have enable the touch screen function
Do I overlook something ?
Thx in front for any help

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-09

Any chance of a more obvious selection on the wall view especially in filemode? I've asked a few times now, I don't want to keep going on, just want to try and make sure I'm heard. If not can someone point out how to edit the skin manually?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-09

Thanks mq, looking forward for it.

Found something strange with this new version. On the full music view, the viewing option is set, and the visualization presets are set to random, however the preset dosnt change randomly, ever. Its a new thing, i think after installing on 1.6.1
Also when theres a bug there that dosnt let me get back to the skin ui ,and skips between lyrics and osd