Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TrailFoX - 2013-11-10

Hi there

I have a weird problem with my aeon mq 5 skin since the update before 1.6.1

my recently added section widget is not updating anymore.

Weither the movies or the TV-Shows.

If I go through the list into the recently added section it shows me the new files , but as I said not in the widget.

I have 2 screenshots to show up the problem.

widget (not working)

list (working)

Running 1.6.3 Aeon MQ5 with Xbmc Frodo on a Win7 x64 machine

Resetting and reinstalling the skin and the widget service didnt help.

Thanks for help and suggests Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - francovilar - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-07, 12:43)francovilar Wrote: I have a problem with two different hardware but both using gotham and linux.

When navigating in xbmc, when I return to home menu it allways selects "movies" not the menu I selected. Only when using "fixed list" for main menu. I'm the only one with this problem?

I can confirm that this problem is only when using fixed list for home menu. Someone that's using gotham can try setting home menu to fixed list and see if has this problem? thank you in advanced.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - starkos - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-07, 01:18)starkos Wrote: Hi, when the home screen widget for TV Shows is set to display 'In Progress' items, it doesn't appear to show the season and/or episode number for any of the items? Can anyone else confirm this please? Thanks

(Gotham Alpha 9 & MQ5 1.5.1)

Thought I would give this a quick bump as it's still present in 1.6.3. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-10, 12:42)TRaSH Wrote: how do i get MQ5 to play a trailer of one of my movies/tvshows or recently added movies ?
in aeon nox there was a option when pressing info to choose trailer i believe it was also possible with TV shows but not sure about that would need to test it.

If you press 'I' you can select trailed from the info screen, or press 'C' and do the same.

(2013-11-10, 13:28)TrailFoX Wrote: Hi there

I have a weird problem with my aeon mq 5 skin since the update before 1.6.1

my recently added section widget is not updating anymore.

Weither the movies or the TV-Shows.

If I go through the list into the recently added section it shows me the new files , but as I said not in the widget.

I have 2 screenshots to show up the problem.

widget (not working)

list (working)

Running 1.6.3 Aeon MQ5 with Xbmc Frodo on a Win7 x64 machine

Resetting and reinstalling the skin and the widget service didnt help.

Thanks for help and suggests Smile

Mine seems to be working. Have you checked the skin widgets settings?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TrailFoX - 2013-11-10

yes yes but nothing is changed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sonic - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-09, 11:46)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 5 - 1.6.3 available - Frodo version and Gotham version

Changelog:

Added: Wall view for Pictures.
Added: Remaining time in Pause Screen.
Added: Next Aired Status inside library.
Added: New font for plots and infos, for readability.
Improved: Font size in FullSreen, player status OSD.
Fixed: Access the submenu makes skin crash on some systems. (thanks to sfnetwork)
Fixed: Weather popup - Layout details if use main menu in middle of screen.
Fixed: Settings popup - Layout details if use main menu in middle of screen.
Fixed: Weather popup - UV index - Missing scroll for large titles.

Thank you so much MQ for adding Wall view for pictures!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jmedemar - 2013-11-10

I am using Gotham with this skin and it is just amazing! Thanks for all the hard work gentlemen.

I think I read that I can install script.extendedinfo to be able to backup my skin settings? Did I also read that I needed a patched script for Gotham?

Can anyone link me to the correct extendedinfo script for Gotham please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AidenL - 2013-11-10

Loving the skin too, now I'm more familiar with it, its mega looking Smile

Quick question - Ive changed my file names to include blurry or dvd in the title, but now I have duplicate cases showing in Movies view - should I just remove the source in settings and then add it back and reimport, or will that make the problem worse?

Whats the easiest way to get rid of the duplicates?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-10, 22:09)AidenL Wrote: Loving the skin too, now I'm more familiar with it, its mega looking Smile

Quick question - Ive changed my file names to include blurry or dvd in the title, but now I have duplicate cases showing in Movies view - should I just remove the source in settings and then add it back and reimport, or will that make the problem worse?

I take it you mean bluray? Wink

Try cleaning the video library. It will still think the old filenames are valid plus the new ones.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - saitoh183 - 2013-11-10

is there anyway to get better intergration of the extendedinfo script instead of having to modify the videonav.xml after each update of the skin? Like maybe adding
Code:
<onload>Runscript(script.extendedinfo, backend=true)</onload>
as default in myvideonav.xml so all we need is to get the script.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TRaSH - 2013-11-10

when i want to exchange 1 entry point i need to lower all the others also.

example
1.movies
2.unseen movies
3.TV Shows
4.TV Guide
5.Music

let's say i want to add the trailers addon between 2 and 3
i goto 3 and i change it to the addon i want but then i need to redo 3,4,5 also

isnt't there a easier way to add a new entry point in the main menu ?
like a exchange option ?
exchange empty slot 6 with slot 3 etc ??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AidenL - 2013-11-11

(2013-11-10, 22:50)T800 Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 22:09)AidenL Wrote: Loving the skin too, now I'm more familiar with it, its mega looking Smile

I take it you mean bluray? Wink

Try cleaning the video library. It will still think the old filenames are valid plus the new ones.

Lol, yes !

Blurays which aren't blurry !

Thanks, I'll run a clean then Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bad_karma24 - 2013-11-11

Great skin! I just migrated over today and have spent the afternoon tinkering with it. A couple issues I've found, that I don't think anyone has addressed yet.

1. In the Wall view mode, the covers are stretched a bit. The panel mode is not affected though. See the below screenshots. Generally speaking covers are 300x441 (at least on the TVDb), but the wall covers are being resized so that it's more like 300x421 (ignore the Man, Moment, Machine one... that one is just weird). Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Wall

Panel

2. I don't see a way to have horizontal scrolling in Wall mode. Will that be in a later version?

Keep up the great work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - theagent - 2013-11-11

(2013-11-11, 04:55)bad_karma24 Wrote: Great skin! I just migrated over today and have spent the afternoon tinkering with it. A couple issues I've found, that I don't think anyone has addressed yet.

1. In the Wall view mode, the covers are stretched a bit. The panel mode is not affected though. See the below screenshots. Generally speaking covers are 300x441 (at least on the TVDb), but the wall covers are being resized so that it's more like 300x421 (ignore the Man, Moment, Machine one... that one is just weird). Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Wall

Panel

2. I don't see a way to have horizontal scrolling in Wall mode. Will that be in a later version?

Keep up the great work!

You didn't mess with the video calibration did you? Mine look fine.

Also, is there a way to have the year displayed for movies in multiplex when using the Extra Thumbnail Style?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MeniBI - 2013-11-11

There is a problem in the main menu panel it shows only recently added and if trying to change it XBMC crush,
Also music doesnt play from the main menu panel