Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ShadowTek - 2013-11-15

(2013-11-15, 20:26)bilalsbz Wrote: please help me I can not write Arabic letters and sorry for my bad english

What is it you need help with?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bilalsbz - 2013-11-15

(2013-11-15, 20:33)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2013-11-15, 20:26)bilalsbz Wrote: please help me I can not write Arabic letters and sorry for my bad english

What is it you need help with?

I can not write with Arabic letters it's look like square

Oh, ok sorry, I thought you ment here on the forum. I'm not sure... You could try replacing the default aeon_common.ttf file in the skin with Arabic ones? maybe from here? and see if that works? (backup the original) just an idea.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-11-15

Ok so I have MQ5 installed on my main HTPC now.

Seem to be having issues where randomly I am unable to select certain menu items, both main menu items like TV Shows and also various sub menu items, I click on them with the remote and nothing happens. Also a few times all or most of the sub menu items from various main menus, have all changed to read EMPTY. If I reboot its seems to fix it for a while, very strange.

Like now I can not seem to select the main menu item TV Shows but other main menu items like Live TV still work when I press OK on them.

This was a clean install / format of the SSD as well with OpenElec v3.2.3 / XBMC v12.2 and the Aeon MQ5 skin and all addons etc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bilalsbz - 2013-11-15

(2013-11-15, 23:08)ShadowTek Wrote: Oh, ok sorry, I thought you ment here on the forum. I'm not sure... You could try replacing the default aeon_common.ttf file in the skin with Arabic ones? maybe from here? and see if that works? (backup the original) just an idea.

yes it's work thank you man

(2013-11-15, 23:29)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2013-11-15, 23:08)ShadowTek Wrote: Oh, ok sorry, I thought you ment here on the forum. I'm not sure... You could try replacing the default aeon_common.ttf file in the skin with Arabic ones? maybe from here? and see if that works? (backup the original) just an idea.

yes it's work thank you man

Glad to hear it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-16

i know its not a skin problem, but they dont answer at the xbmc forum,
does anybody know how to change the rss feed scroll to scroll from left to right and not right to left? thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ShadowTek - 2013-11-16

(2013-11-16, 01:55)carmelshay Wrote: i know its not a skin problem, but they dont answer at the xbmc forum,
does anybody know how to change the rss feed scroll to scroll from left to right and not right to left? thanks

Open the RssFeeds.xml file in the userdata folder and change:

Code:
<set id="1">
to
Code:
<set id="1" rtl="true">

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2013-11-16

I have my "Movies" and "Music" in WALL view, when in movies all place holders(squares...whatever you want to call them) are displaying movie art and when I move the cursor over a title, information about it shows up on top, above all of the displayed movies. I am very good about using Ember media manager for movies and TV shows making sure all art is correct and in its proper place as well as nfo's and the like. I am as careful with my music.

I have 2 questions:

1. Why doesn't "all" of my music art display in wall view or any other view type?
2. Why in wall view in music doesn't info display at top upon cursor selection as mentioned above as in movies?

Also......WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY GREAT SKIN........Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - tube82 - 2013-11-16

Awesome skin!

But I have two bugs regarding media cases I'd like to report:

1. It isn't possible to choose the color "Digital". It is possible to select it and the preview looks correct, but when the changes are saved it changes to a shade of brown.

2. The media cases for "sets" aren't used (in wall view with movies grouped as sets). The default case color is used without the selected icon (e.g. the three discs). The movie set cover is used correctly.

Other than that, the skin is really brillant!

I'm using Gotham Alpha 9.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Koloss - 2013-11-16

Dependencies not met in the last gotham build!

The skin says "incompatible", Ace has the same problem

Aeon nox 4 is ok, but to slow for the raspberry pi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - moravec - 2013-11-16

what do I have to do, that for languagues and subtitles I have the country flag? Not text like: ger / eng

tks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bladerunner1962 - 2013-11-16

Hi, I'm very new in working with this skin.
I don't see any pictures/thumbnails for movie actors. How can I do a batchdownload or something else in order get all the actor pictures?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ShadowTek - 2013-11-16

(2013-11-16, 16:00)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: Hi, I'm very new in working with this skin.
I don't see any pictures/thumbnails for movie actors. How can I do a batchdownload or something else in order get all the actor pictures?

There is no batch downloader that I know of, there is Ember media manager that when you scrape a movie also scrapes the actor images into the movie folder.
Your best bet to get all the actor images is to select actor images from the main menu (down arrow) then switch to wall view as it shows the most actors, then while online slowly scroll through the pages and it will automatically download the images as you get to them,

Then after you have them all, you can export as single files and all actor images will be copied to there respective movie folders. That's the only fast way I know of.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2013-11-16

I am not getting any art while listening to music - I remember seeing a post from MQ on some settings to change but cannot seem to find it. Anybody have this info as I would like to make the appropriate changes. Thanks