Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - saitoh183 - 2013-11-18

(2013-11-10, 22:57)saitoh183 Wrote: is there anyway to get better intergration of the extendedinfo script instead of having to modify the videonav.xml after each update of the skin? Like maybe adding
Code:
<onload>Runscript(script.extendedinfo, backend=true)</onload>
as default in myvideonav.xml so all we need is to get the script.

MQ any chance of seeing this in next version bump...its a bit annoying to have to manually edit each time skin is updated especially since its automatic. Wanted to show of the movie sets to my dinner guest only to see it not work cuz skin was updated...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - timtim78 - 2013-11-18

hello

First off all thanks for the hard work.

I use your skins from nox and i love them all.

but here is the thing i can't install them any more because they are all listed as broken in the repository so they won't install.

I use openelec but i don't get a response on that forum ;-(.

I tried with frodo and the latest nightly gotham and all the same.

I there just the zip file so i can install it this way?

THanks i hope i get a response from the masters here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Koloss - 2013-11-18

Yes, I am not alone with this install Problem!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-18

(2013-11-18, 02:11)cw-kid Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 01:36)carmelshay Wrote: Hi there, I've got a noob request.
I never tried to use the extrafanart for music before.
But it never worked for me.
Cdart manager doesn't seem to respond to nothing...
But then again maybe I didn't do something right in the process...

Can anyone help me set it up slow and with step by step instructions on this great new mq5?
Also theres a art for the spinning cd, that I dont know how to set as well...

Thanks guys!

The thing I found with CDArtManager is that your artist folder names have to match exactly as those artists are listed on the MusicBrainz website. I had to rename several of my artist folders on the file server, so the name of the artist matched and then CDArtManager would recognise them correctly etc.

CDArtManager will create extrafanart sub-folders under the artist folder(s), you can see a screen shot of one of my artist folders below.

The other image files: banner.jpg, logo.png, fanart.jpg and folder.jpg were also automatically downloaded by the CDArtManager add-on. The folder.jpg in the artist root folder is the artist thumb image.

In the extrafanart folder will be the fanart images downloaded by CDArtManager

However there is a bug with the music extrafanart for artists that have no extrafanart present as I described here it doesn't fallback to the default fanart image for that particular artist. So at the moment I have extrafanart turned OFF for music Undecided

thanks,but cdart manager doesnt save anything to any sub folder... it looks like it dosent work at all...when i press on automatic it dosent do anything....:\

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Ovokx - 2013-11-18

On the very first page I found this amazing view for movie sets, but I can't find how to display disc fanarts and different plots on this way. Any help, please?

Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-18

Ovokx, you need script extended info, for have info and images for sets. Look submenu sets, you have exclusive view for sets (need active for show).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Enlightened - 2013-11-19

I have no fanart showing up in advance launcher. can someone help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-11-19

(2013-11-18, 19:22)carmelshay Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 02:11)cw-kid Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 01:36)carmelshay Wrote: Hi there, I've got a noob request.
I never tried to use the extrafanart for music before.
But it never worked for me.
Cdart manager doesn't seem to respond to nothing...
But then again maybe I didn't do something right in the process...

Can anyone help me set it up slow and with step by step instructions on this great new mq5?
Also theres a art for the spinning cd, that I dont know how to set as well...

Thanks guys!

The thing I found with CDArtManager is that your artist folder names have to match exactly as those artists are listed on the MusicBrainz website. I had to rename several of my artist folders on the file server, so the name of the artist matched and then CDArtManager would recognise them correctly etc.

CDArtManager will create extrafanart sub-folders under the artist folder(s), you can see a screen shot of one of my artist folders below.

The other image files: banner.jpg, logo.png, fanart.jpg and folder.jpg were also automatically downloaded by the CDArtManager add-on. The folder.jpg in the artist root folder is the artist thumb image.

In the extrafanart folder will be the fanart images downloaded by CDArtManager

However there is a bug with the music extrafanart for artists that have no extrafanart present as I described here it doesn't fallback to the default fanart image for that particular artist. So at the moment I have extrafanart turned OFF for music Undecided

thanks,but cdart manager doesnt save anything to any sub folder... it looks like it dosent work at all...when i press on automatic it dosent do anything....:\

In the CDArtManger addon settings under File Folders -> Music Folder Path(For Artwork) have you entered the path to the root of your music directory? E.g SMB://Server/Music

If you have done that then I'm not sure, maybe in the CDArtManger addon in Advanced -> Modify Addon Database -> Refresh Addon Database

This will force it to recreate its internal database.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MeniBI - 2013-11-19

(2013-11-18, 21:54)Wanilton Wrote: Ovokx, you need script extended info, for have info and images for sets. Look submenu sets, you have exclusive view for sets (need active for show).

Dear Wanilton
Can you please clarify and provide clearly instructions how to do it,
I try but we no success
Thank you in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-19

Download it from here.

Instal it via zip.

Done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MeniBI - 2013-11-19

(2013-11-19, 14:15)Samu-rai Wrote: Download it from here.

Instal it via zip.

Done.

its already was instaled but sets dont work for me

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - arokh - 2013-11-19

I'd like to use this skin but I find myself navigating into the side/top menus every time I am scrolling around in the movie views. Any way to avoid this behaviour?

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bladerunner1962 - 2013-11-19

I want to have a menu point with a set/wall of selected video addons.
I build something like within Aeon MQ5, but I only able to select only max. 10 Video Addons.
Has somebody an idea, how to create such menu point in order to get there e.g. 20 Video Addons?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2013-11-19

(2013-11-19, 15:23)arokh Wrote: I'd like to use this skin but I find myself navigating into the side/top menus every time I am scrolling around in the movie views. Any way to avoid this behaviour?

QUIOSQUE SMART It makes the TOP MENU accessible with the basic functions and hides all aptions of adjustments.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pyrodex - 2013-11-19

Any ETA by chance to get MQ5 working again with the latest nightlies? Thanks in advance!