Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Martijn - 2013-11-24

Force refresh xbmc repo and you need to have a nightly installed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - m0v1em4n - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-24, 23:48)Martijn Wrote: Force refresh xbmc repo and you need to have a nightly installed

sorry but how do I force refresh

found the answer " context menu "

Thanks will give it a try

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-25

When I refreshed the repo yesterday it didn't work. Just did it again now and it worked fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hlribeiro - 2013-11-25

Hi,

first of all congratulations for the skin. This is a kinda off-topic question specifically for MarcosQui, Wanilton or any other Brazilian users:

on the screenshots I could notice one that shows an EPG with channels from Brazil. I tried to make that work over here at all costs but didn't succeed. How do you achieve that? Any specific plugins or config?

Thanks in advance.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2013-11-25

(2013-11-25, 13:17)hlribeiro Wrote: Hi,

first of all congratulations for the skin. This is a kinda off-topic question specifically for MarcosQui, Wanilton or any other Brazilian users:

on the screenshots I could notice one that shows an EPG with channels from Brazil. I tried to make that work over here at all costs but didn't succeed. How do you achieve that? Any specific plugins or config?

Thanks in advance.

See wmc . pvr

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Koentje85 - 2013-11-25

Hello everyone,

I'm am new to this forum, and I have a question about the skin Aeon MQ5. I just installed the skin yesterday and I love it.
There is one thing I want to know about this skin, why does it not show your cache/buffer size during playback of a video from youtube or some other internet source?
For me is that info very important because if I stream some video's I want to know how much he buffers. In almost every other skin this is showed like a lighter bar flowing forward in your playback screen.
Can someone tell me why this is? And if this is beiing fixed in the future? Till then is can't choose for the most beautyfull skin but I have the choose for functionalitySad
I really hope on a good answer because I really do want to use this skin.

Thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - capfuturo - 2013-11-25

@MarcosQui: could you please confirm on this thread whether MQ5 officially support TVTunes 4.0.0, so we can update the wiki and fully include MQ5 as one of the supported skins. So far we have Amber, Confluence, Transparency and XTV-SAF. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-11-25

@capfuturo look to online Changelog, first post.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - capfuturo - 2013-11-25

(2013-11-25, 18:56)MarcosQui Wrote: @capfuturo look to online Changelog, first post.

Thanks for the changelog v1.8, I will proceed to update wiki.

The reason why I was asking you to confirm on the skin update thread (just like other skinners are doing) so we can confirm this info to the users on the TVTunes wiki, is because your TvTunes support under 'supported scripts (manual installation)' on first page points to the old TVTunes thread which has been closed a few months ago, and initially developed by ppic and later maintained by ronie.

New TVTunes should point to:
Wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes
New TVTunes add-on forum thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173799

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - robert1901 - 2013-11-25

I tried getting the hang of this skins but I think im just gonna have to go back to aeon nox sometimes when i click into my addons it wont let me in if i restart xbmc then it lets me in

i wish there was a way to transfer the "views" over to aeon nox because the view layout of Aeon MQ5 is much nicer but Aeon Nox just works for me
much better

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-11-25

(2013-11-24, 18:20)newoski Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm using Live TV with WMC PVR + Aeon MQ5.

My upcoming recordings don't seem to have artwork. How do I fix this?

Just to let you know the upcoming recordings that I have seen on my HTPC, do show the channel logo OK.

I created a new folder under userdata and have the TV logos in there.

Hi

I created a theme today. I followed the on screen instructions and created the 21 required folders with my images in them. I then enabled My Theme in the skin settings and my background images were then displayed OK.

However the setting in the menu customisation "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" is overridden if you are using your own theme.

For my music menu for example, I still want it to use the artist fanarts from Artwork Organiser. So I had to use the other option instead which is "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" and point it to the music artists folder Artwork Organiser created etc.

Is this behaviour by design?

UPDATE: Please see this link: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=174501&pid=1694038#pid1694038 for more comments related to this issue.

If you have customized your menus, I will give you an example. I changed my Music menu so when I click on Music it takes me to the Albums view. To do this in the menu customizer I used the "Replace This Menu With" and the "Clone Sub-Menu From" options. If you do that then the option "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" is not present and cannot even be seen and you are then forced to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - foomanshoe - 2013-11-26

(2013-11-23, 23:16)Poison Wrote:
(2013-11-23, 20:00)Wanilton Wrote: @Poison, it´s simple step, go to settings -> customize main menu - settings item, press left arrow, in first empty submenu, use replace function, select program addons (enter), select addon "Thumbnails cleaner" and done.

You have now "Thumbnails cleaner" available in settings submenu.

Hah! I missed that left button to customize the submenu.
Rep to you Wanilton!

I'm still unclear on this. So I go to Settings -> Skin Settings -> Customize Main Menu

I have selected MOVIES. Let's say I want to remove the "Movies-Sets" submenu option and add a shortcut to a Video Add-ON. I don't follow how I would do that by pressing the left arrow as mentioned in the quote above. Any more guidance on how to modify the submenus that are activated when you hit down on that menu screen?

I want to modify it so it does the below:

Many thanks. Great theme by the way.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Caramba69 - 2013-11-26

(2013-11-24, 11:20)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2013-11-24, 09:33)Morbeas Wrote: How do I get 3D covers to show in MQ5?

Hi

If you append your file name with the following 3DBD then rescan that movie from within the movies info section that should work, there are other triggers but that works for me, see example below.

Transformers Dark Of The Moon 3DBD

one last thing I did have some issues with one or two of my 3D movies not showing the covers in MQ5

Hope this helps

I have still problems that my 3D movies are shown as DVD cover. I have named the folder movie.3DBD

What is wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - arokh - 2013-11-26

No fix for 100% cpu on highlighting a movie? You guys don't notice your cpu running hot and fan going wild?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-26

@foomanshoe, in your first picture, focus in movies item in the list, press left arrow, show all items in submenu + empty positions, for change item in submenu, only need use replace function, done.

Show this, focus item submenu and replace using choose video add-on

Rename item using respective function.

@Caramba69, need ,3DBD in filename, but after change tag, you need reescan your items for refresh your collection database.