Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-02

@TrailFoX works fine in Frodo:

Try run Artwork downloader again. Top menu in auto mode.

@Ipaddle until this time, no.

@Buff all the problems that happen when the person clicks the button recent/random/in progress and crash the skin, is because the user updated the XBMC Gotham over Frodo. This is a issue in script Skin Widgets. So I suggest a clean install.

Please send a log to Martijn so it can identify the problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pyrodex - 2013-10-02

(2013-10-01, 21:43)Wanilton Wrote: @pyrodex, I use Weather Wunderground (version 2.0.2) too, check in settings, weather , if you have ID for your city in position 1 (advanced area).

I did... it seems I had an older city that used to work in WU and I got weather updates for it but removed it and re-added with the name WU has now it works.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lionking15 - 2013-10-02

Please can someone tell me is it possible to have media cases on tv shows, in wall view ?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-02

Media case only in one view (showcase) for tv shows.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hunkyn - 2013-10-02

can someone please tell me what should happen when you click on "Recently Added" should it change to something? right now for me xbmc crashes.

@hunkyn, frodo or gotham? when press enter change for in aleatory, in progress etc..

@Wanilton. thanks i am on gotham latest alpha release. When i press enter it crashes. so something is definitely up. I will try to reinstall the skin and see if that helps.

[UPDATE] Reinstalling works great.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-02

(2013-10-02, 01:30)Wanilton Wrote: Media case only in one view (showcase) for tv shows.

That fact should not happen. Wink
If users wish i can enable the case to tv shows, but I do not think this is the will of the majority.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - harybary - 2013-10-02

Hello,

Skin is amazing!

I have one question about MQ5 and cdArt Manager:

on cdArt manager's settings there is checkbox where you can store Artwork:

"Path to music library - This path represents the path skins use to access the ClearLOGOs(logo.png), fanart, extrafanart, Artist Thumbnails and Music banners on an artist level. This path does not need to point directly to your music library if you don't want to clutter up your music with ClearLOGOs or extrafanart. You can set up an 'Artwork' path which both your skins and the script will point to."

How can I set MQ5 to see that folder.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ShadowTek - 2013-10-02

Nice work! Is this version mouse friendly?

@ShadowTek, yes work great with mouse, too.

(2013-10-02, 02:37)harybary Wrote: Hello,

Skin is amazing!

I have one question about MQ5 and cdArt Manager:

on cdArt manager's settings there is checkbox where you can store Artwork:

"Path to music library - This path represents the path skins use to access the ClearLOGOs(logo.png), fanart, extrafanart, Artist Thumbnails and Music banners on an artist level. This path does not need to point directly to your music library if you don't want to clutter up your music with ClearLOGOs or extrafanart. You can set up an 'Artwork' path which both your skins and the script will point to."

How can I set MQ5 to see that folder.

Thanks in advance.

Look top menu, have option for set path for music folder.

more i use it i am liking the skin more. definitely seems faster and works great. Is there any way the information bar moved to the bottom or middle. Right now it is on top and not easily noticeable.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2013-10-02

(2013-10-01, 18:32)Wanilton Wrote: @Mart, for customize, we have list items for replace one for other, but for item created by user, you need copy your item for storage first, and reaply new position, done.

@Buzniak, skin have support for multiples discs in sets

OK, that's weird. My sets are like this.. NO INFO NO NOTHING

Yes, I think you use Gotham, in this case it´s happen, because script extended info, need fixes for work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2013-10-02

(2013-10-02, 05:32)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, I think you use Gotham, in this case it´s happen, because script extended info, need fixes for work.

Are you saying, to use gotham? because i am using frodo now, and still no art in sets view.