Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Trasher83 - 2014-01-05

Hello, and thank you for a great skin!
Is there anyway to edit the menu(s) in library mode, ie when I remove an item, I need to go to manage and then remove. So can I move the "remove" selection to the "main menu"?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sovnit - 2014-01-05

Thank you for taking the time to help me out!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-05

(2014-01-05, 14:52)Trasher83 Wrote: Hello, and thank you for a great skin!
Is there anyway to edit the menu(s) in library mode, ie when I remove an item, I need to go to manage and then remove. So can I move the "remove" selection to the "main menu"?

I'm not sure what you mean.

(2014-01-05, 19:15)sovnit Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to help me out!

No problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sea3pea0 - 2014-01-06

Hi thanks for the hard work and beautiful skin. I noticed a couple of other posts asking about being able to see music ratings while in full screen visualization mode. I am also interested in this. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Trasher83 - 2014-01-06

(2014-01-05, 23:58)Samu-rai Wrote: [quote='Trasher83' pid='1590638' dateline='1388926332']
Hello, and thank you for a great skin!

I'm not sure what you mean.

Sorry for not being clear enough, was talking about the context menu in library mode, pressing C brings up the menu (Queue, Play, Mark as watched, Manage, System Menu etc)
I usually remove TV show episodes after watching them, so I need to Press C - choose Manage and then Remove From Library (and press ok 2 times)
Is there any way to edit the context menu, (I want to put the remove from library to the "main" context menu)
Using Gotham alpha 11

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-01-06

(2014-01-06, 10:49)Trasher83 Wrote: Sorry for not being clear enough, was talking about the context menu in library mode, pressing C brings up the menu (Queue, Play, Mark as watched, Manage, System Menu etc)
I usually remove TV show episodes after watching them, so I need to Press C - choose Manage and then Remove From Library (and press ok 2 times)
Is there any way to edit the context menu, (I want to put the remove from library to the "main" context menu)
Using Gotham alpha 11

I believe that is a Gotham feature. The devs wanted to reduce the context menu.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Trasher83 - 2014-01-06

(2014-01-06, 11:24)scott967 Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 10:49)Trasher83 Wrote: Sorry for not being clear enough, was talking about the context menu in library mode, pressing C brings up the menu (Queue, Play, Mark as watched, Manage, System Menu etc)
Using Gotham alpha 11

I believe that is a Gotham feature. The devs wanted to reduce the context menu.

scott s.

Oh, I did not know that - I installed AMQ5 at the same time as Gotham alpha so thought it was a skin-thing. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Dignam - 2014-01-06

(2014-01-05, 13:40)Samu-rai Wrote: I'm not sure. Do you mean when the background dims and the description appears?

If so, not without modding the code.

Ah yea thats what I had in mind. I love the wall view because of the size of my collection but hate wasting all my fanart. Guess I might have to go back to Nox infopanel.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-06

Right list is good for big collections too I find.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2014-01-06

Hey, when I play music, after a couple of seconds the bands who is playing fanart is shown on the main menu.but I don't want that! I just want to see the random fanart of TV shows/movies/music when I'm on the main menu.
Anyway of doing that? Or put an extra feature on the skin settings?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - loadamasta - 2014-01-06

Hi there

I use a touch screen and MQ5 which is really working quite well, especially with the tabs shown by MQ5.

But I have recognized that scrolling in list / right list view is only working in one direction, that means just scrolling down. If you try to scroll into the other direction, MQ5 keeps scrolling the other way. This makes it quite hard to find and click an entry.

Is there anything in a XML-file which can be changed in order to change this behavior? Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - m.savazzi - 2014-01-07

Kind request:
is it possible to add support for
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133905

as is a great plugin for Pictures. I have plenty of them and love the ability to browse-search tags

To be clear the basic plugin works but I cannot use a filter or the DB as fanart for the Pictures menu. It would be great to add that and maybe some nice layout over the menu bar (like in movies) with the latest pictures or similar

Smile

M

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - schumi2004 - 2014-01-07

What tools do you guys use to get movie sets fanart/posters and set them in MQ5? Currently all my sets have default images.
I tried some movie sets fan-art down-loader but that didn't do anything.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - HocEman - 2014-01-07

I am moving from MQ3 to MQ5 (I skipped MQ4 because I have a lot of main menu items, and MQ4 simply did not support the number that I use).

So far MQ5 has been great! I was wondering if there is a way to customize the backdrop for a submenu item?

Example:
I have a main menu item called "Movies" that is a smartlist for movies in a specific folder on my file share (This is to keep my kids movies separate from mine). I have no issues assigning the backdrop for this item.

I then have a submenu item under the "Movies" item that is called "B Movies" that is another smartlist for movies in another folder (This is too keep great movies like "SharkNado" and Pirahanna 3D" out of my main movie list as my wife "doesn't like filtering through that nonsense" Big Grin). Under the "Main Menu Customization" there is not an option to add a backdrop for this item. The context menu does not pop-up when I press "c" when the submenu is highlighted on the main menu. The backdrop stays the same as the "Movies" backdrop that I set.

Am I missing it, or is there not a way to customize the backdrop of submenus? I was able to do this in MQ3 and have become accustomed to seeing different backdrops when navigating through my custom submenus.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-07

No. I don't think that's possible in MQ5.

(2014-01-02, 04:40)smiley_psico Wrote: hi question for you all is there anyway to get the fullscreen video playing on the main menu as it does on all the other menus?

Press S when you're in the main menu and then turn 'Vis(Video): on'