Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - gboystance - 2014-01-15

(2014-01-14, 23:03)Samu-rai Wrote: Disable TV Tunes. That should sort it.

Thanks, that did the trick

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - minipulator - 2014-01-15

Anyone else run into missing thumbnails (posters for TV) in Wall 3D? It's weird, if I select the effected show, the poster disappears (shows the generic "no image" placeholder). But then if I select the show NEXT to it, it displays fine. Changing the poster to another image does not seem to help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mbc0 - 2014-01-15

(2014-01-14, 11:48)mbc0 Wrote: Hi,

Can anyone help me please with a major problem (for me anyhow) when I search for a program (in this case "rally" for the WRC that starts this weekend) I get one result for the Dakar Rally and that's it! I have tried changing the filters in the search for genres/channels etc but I only get one result! If I change my skin to another (any it seems) I get the expected pages of results (about 3 pages in this case) Can anyone help please? this is the ONLY problem with the skin which is forcing me to use another :-(

Anyone else not getting this problem? :-(

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buhric - 2014-01-16

Hi everyone,

This is an amazing theme, super nice, a lot of features and most of all, super fast....

But either I'm blind, or there something missing....

How do I change the Poster / fan art of a movie or a TV Show, at the moment it select the "default" one (1st one available)
In Confluence, If I go into the Movie Info (or TV Show Info) there's a button "change art" that lets me select a different poster or fan art

I can't seem to find it in AeonMQ5 !!!!

If I bring the context menu of a Movie Collection, I do see "Change Art" option
But I don't have that option for the movie itself....
For TV Show, I have the option for the individual seasons, but not for the show itself .....

Right now, what I do is load up Confluence, change what I want, and go back to AeonMQ5 ....
But if it all could be done from within MQ5 it would be great ....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - minipulator - 2014-01-16

(2014-01-16, 04:48)Buhric Wrote: Hi everyone,

This is an amazing theme, super nice, a lot of features and most of all, super fast....

But either I'm blind, or there something missing....

How do I change the Poster / fan art of a movie or a TV Show, at the moment it select the "default" one (1st one available)
In Confluence, If I go into the Movie Info (or TV Show Info) there's a button "change art" that lets me select a different poster or fan art

I can't seem to find it in AeonMQ5 !!!!

If I bring the context menu of a Movie Collection, I do see "Change Art" option
But I don't have that option for the movie itself....
For TV Show, I have the option for the individual seasons, but not for the show itself .....

Right now, what I do is load up Confluence, change what I want, and go back to AeonMQ5 ....
But if it all could be done from within MQ5 it would be great ....

You bring up the menu, select TV Show (or Movie) Information and choose Get Thumb or Get Fanart

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-01-16

Hello

I need confirmation please from the skin developer or someone in the know, is MQ5 using the Artist SlideShow add-on to display album cover images in the discography section?

I seem to be having some issues with this at the moment, more information on the Artist SlideShow thread here.

Many Thanks

EDIT: Sorry think you can ignore this now, got to the bottom of the issues on the Artist SlideShow thread.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-01-16

cw-kid, your need go to artist, selec track, play, press i, and you have discography arts in audio info. (limited 50 albums)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-01-16

(2014-01-16, 23:42)Wanilton Wrote: cw-kid, your need go to artist, selec track, play, press i, and you have discography arts in audio info. (limited 50 albums)

Thanks Wanilton.

I was having issues with some artists not showing album cover images in the discography area.

It seems MQ5 / Artist SlideShow add-on will only display album cover images in the discography area, if you have previously played that artist. And if album artwork is available on Fanart.tv or TheAudioDB.com

And also Artist SlideShow only updates its cache every few weeks or so. For the artist I was having problems with, I had to delete that artists hash folder under: /.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.artistslideshow/ArtistInformation this forced Artist SlideShow to update for this particular artist and it is now correctly showing all albums and cover images in the discography area.

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - micoba - 2014-01-17

Is it possible to change the options in the shutdown menu like in Nox?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mbc0 - 2014-01-17

(2014-01-15, 18:14)mbc0 Wrote:

Can anyone help me please with a major problem (for me anyhow) when I search for a program (in this case "rally" for the WRC that starts this weekend) I get one result for the Dakar Rally and that's it! I have tried changing the filters in the search for genres/channels etc but I only get one result! If I change my skin to another (any it seems) I get the expected pages of results (about 3 pages in this case) Can anyone help please? this is the ONLY problem with the skin which is forcing me to use another :-(

Does anyone else use this skin for Live TV? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any replies? I have 3 media centers all with the same result :-(

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - gaburko - 2014-01-17

Hi guys,
i am gradually transitioning from WMC to XBMC using Aeon Mq5. One thing which i am trying to achieve, but dont seem to be able to do is in the screenshot below:

i want my video addons to be showing up above the main menu item with their logo. I have managed to create a custom menu, but when adding addons to the submenu, they appear only as text below

any help?
cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-17

(2014-01-17, 16:32)mbc0 Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 18:14)mbc0 Wrote:

Does anyone else use this skin for Live TV? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any replies? I have 3 media centers all with the same result :-(

I don't use Live TV. Sorry.

(2014-01-17, 19:26)gaburko Wrote: Hi guys,
i am gradually transitioning from WMC to XBMC using Aeon Mq5. One thing which i am trying to achieve, but dont seem to be able to do is in the screenshot below:

i want my video addons to be showing up above the main menu item with their logo. I have managed to create a custom menu, but when adding addons to the submenu, they appear only as text below

any help?
cheers

You need to use the My Menu function.

In the main menu customization screen there is an option to add my menu 1 or 2.

Add one of these, and then add your desired add-ons to it's sub-menu.

Once you've finished if you head to the My Menu button you added it will look like the screen shot.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - gaburko - 2014-01-17

(2014-01-17, 16:32)mbc0 Wrote: You need to use the My Menu function.

In the main menu customization screen there is an option to add my menu 1 or 2.

Add one of these, and then add your desired add-ons to it's sub-menu.

Once you've finished if you head to the My Menu button you added it will look like the screen shot.

Brilliant! that worked, thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-01-18

(2014-01-17, 16:32)mbc0 Wrote: Does anyone else use this skin for Live TV? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any replies? I have 3 media centers all with the same result :-(

It does seem a little broken IMHO. For example in setting up the search there are two lines with options to "IGNORE PRESENT TIMERS". Results I tried came as a single line of results (one displayed), but using right/left arrow cycled between various hits. Seems unintuitive. Tried also in Ace and it looks the same there.

From comparing to Confluence, I see the label for the "IGNORE" radiobutton control on the bottom right should be "IGNORE PRESENT RECORDINGS". I fixed that by editing the MQ5 skin file DialogPVRGuideSearch.xml in line 758 where the label is 19124 it needs to be changed to 19125. So that fixes that. But the display of search results (scrollable list) in Confluence is much more usable.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SkItZo - 2014-01-18

I have searched for this but could not find a result,
Is it possible to re-size the icons for the audio channels/audio type/resolution etc at the bottom of the screen in the movie view?

Thanks